SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sasha

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rare visit to the dating scam forum for Bucky Laughing

During a chance MSM chat with an old mate of mine who's not long lost his wife to cancer, he told me that he met a nice young Russian lady on the net & were corresponding.

Buckys scam senses were redlining at this point & I got him to send me a picky of said young lady.

So the question is, has anyone seen "Sasha" before?

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing to do is take a look at the email headers. The photo could be of anyone, but looking at the headers can give you some pretty big clues as to whether it's a scammer or not. Google the email address, look for The Bat! in them, Google the originating IP address and Google passages of the emails as well.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Failing what Wayne said posting the email address for us to have a go at the Vlad is also a good way to find out.

The love sticky conveniently located at the top of the romance section also has a section on confirming if your vlad is a geniune scammer

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic