SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Dr. 0sita J0e is disappointed in me

View next topic
View previous topic

irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing this NOK for a while now, I've had 3 different Barristers, all idiots unfortunately, I've been unable to use WU or MG due to the restrictions put in place by the Irish Government because of the terrorist threat and IRA use of money transfers, it gradually got to a stalemate, he won't give me a bank account, I won't use WU, so I finally pulled the pin.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Osita Joe

I have received an email from the FBI stating that you are a Nigerian Scammer, and to cease any further contact with you

They are now working to have my fund recovered and returned to me without your dubious help

Yours

I was sort of hoping he'd tell me the FBI at Yahoo were scammers and beware, but he decided it's all to hard dealing with me

Quote:
Dear Roebrt O'Keeffee,

Thanks for your email. Am sorry for my late respond. I travel out of my station for official duty and I just came back only to meet your last email.

May I sound it to you very clearly in the first place, I am not begging you to work and share the benefit in this transaction with me? Secondly, you don't seem to understand me. It has taken me 25years with hard work and integrity to get to this level of my career today, and I will not in any way do anything that will jeopardize it.

Calling me a scammer is a slap on my integrity and personality. You and I know very well that you are not the real next of kin to the last client. I am only doing my best as a banker to present you as the real next of kin to the client so that the bank can transfer this inheritance fund into your bank account while I will start coming to meet with you in your country for the sharing of the fund. But since you call me a scammer, I will put it very clear to you that I must claim this fund with or without you.

I am very disappointed in you.

Nice day.

Dr. Osita Joe
+2348065117000 (24hours on).

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's honestly trying to falsify you as a next of kin so he can move and leech off stolen money? Confused

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really shoudn't have, but hell, it's been 9 weeks that we've been trying to sort this out, and I feel for the guy

Did I send money to his Barrister? of course I did, I've got heaps of barristers letters I can copy/paste and alter to show I did

I'm hoping for an angry response, Eddie Short 8cm was the last really good response I have had,

Quote:
Dear Dr. Osita Joe, as I said in my previous email, it was the FBI that told me you were a scammer, and they are now attempting to recover the money I sent to your so called Barrister for legal fees and disbursements

Quote:
Calling me a scammer is a slap on my integrity and personality. You and I know very well that you are not the real next of kin to the last client.

Yes I do know that, I'm not adverse to making money if it is there for the taking, but finding out that the FBI using the Patriot Act, and that the NSA have been monitoring my emails to you,that the $4,500 I have sent to your so called Barrister so far is just money thrown away makes me realise that you are indeed just another cheap nigerian scum bag scammer

Your integrity may sit well upon your shoulders in whatever little mud hut village you live in, it cuts no ice here where I live

You have proved to be less than the dust beneath my feet, my dog has more integrity and professionalism than your claims to be a professional and above suspicion of dishonesty

I doubt that someone with your obvious lack of self esteem, honesty and integrity could rise to the position you claim for yourself

I'm prepared to bet you're really sitting in some squalid side street in Lagos, in a scruffy internet cafe, plywood partitions, 20 or 30 of you, all frantically emailing and YIM'ing prospective victims, sleeping at the desks, waiting for your victims to come on line, so you can try to convince then you are a powerful Oga with control over everyone

Fool me once fine, try it again and I will find you, or others like you

Go home little boi, and do something for your family that brings honour to them, instead of shame to the Country of Nigeria

yours

Robert O'Keeffee

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope 8 days doesn't constitute a necro, but I just got this back

Quote:
Robert O'Keeffee

I can now understand from your email that you are a big scammer. How can you ever sit on our house and start saying that you send $4,950 to the bank attorney? Where did you send the money to and to whom do you send it to? If it was via western union what is the M.T.C.N.

You know you never send any money and you are telling liars.

Bye you are a scammer Robert O'Keeffee

edit. can someone pm me the [email protected] b33ll0 chop da dollar format? or a how to primer? I'd like to keep this one going, i almost feel I know him like a brother now, I have a lot of barristers letters requesting $'s I can use, but how do i throw the B33lo name in so it looks real?

I've joined the opposition! Who knows what darkness looms in the hearts of men?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic