SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Teach Your Lad To Speak English Real Good

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since much of the other language stuff is babel-fished, a message that starts using the wrong homophonic English words will turn to even worse babble when it gets translated. So the other readers still get a laugh.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm trying to find a way to use "gluteus maximus"- does anyone know any long, difficult words that mean "kiss"?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Will_Porter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exosculate

\Ex*os"cu*late\, v. t. [L. exosculatus, p. p. of exosculari to kiss. See Osculate.] To kiss; especially, to kiss repeatedly or fondly. [Obs.]
hope that helps Wink

A good tool for word look ups that I've used often is the reverse dictionary
http://www.onelook.com/reverse-dictionary.shtml

Will
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks mil! Yes, indeed, some lucky lad is going to be told to exosculate my gluteus maximus in the near future...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone else spend so much time reading and responding to 419 Emails that they find themselves writing Emails to their friends in the same sort of broken English? I have to stop myself from offering my friends 'compliment of the season' every time I mail them.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Thanks mil! Yes, indeed, some lucky lad is going to be told to exosculate my gluteus maximus in the near future...

Ok, I actually wrote "pucker up to me gluteus maximus". The mugu in question an't keep track of which gender he/she is supposed to be, I'm sure s/he'll overlook a small detail like that.

FEMALE

Will_Porter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following link is worth having a look through
Be warned NSFW....text wise that is Wink
http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/index.htm
NSFW _ NAKED IMAGES

Mod Edit: NSFW warning made more prominent. [BB]
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As well as the grampatical errers dont forget that whatever they right doesnt sound imputent unless it is written in at least 3 different colours, one of witch must be red and embolded

I dont take anything my lads write seriously unless it is in red and the font is at least five times larger than the one I write to them in.

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had some luck with re-educating mugus on the Queen's Tongue (I just like that phrase), but not much. But if suggestions are still welcome here are a few:

INCONTINENCE: An inland shipping term. The act of a parcel crossing national borders within the same continent. A fee often applies for this.

INTRAUTERINE DISCHARGE: Legal approval for a parcel to be released into the custody of an outside delivery company.

BONDAGE: The simple act of bonding an individual or company. Also the practice of keeping something in a bonded warehouse.

FEMDOMINANT: A reverent or respectful term of address for a lady.

HYPOCHONDRIASIS: A debilitating medical condition.

BLACKSHARK: A successful lawyer with an impeccable record.

REGURGITATION: A state of glee or extreme happiness.

Sure laugh if you will, but my wife went to Zellers (picture Wal-Mart without a paid greeter at the door) and asked a guy in their automotive department where she could find SAE 5w30 oil. He brought her a can of WD40 and said that was the closest thing he could find. And HE was probably born here!
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few moments ago, I sent an e-mail to a lad whom I'm just starting to bait. I told him the following:

"People who know me are willing to bear witness to my excellent reputation and halitosis."

When he introduces a barrister (as I'm sure he will do, I've baited him before from a different addy), I'll make sure to ask about the barrister's halitosis. (We want to be sure that the barrister is going to tell me bull, the whole bull, and nothing but bull!)
VigilantCustard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every chance I get, I tell a lad that he sounds like a very "impotent" man. They always appreciate this. Laughing

"PUNISH YOU ONE MILLIONS TIMES.I SAID THAT YOU DID NOT SENT ANY MONEY AND SWEAT TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER GRAVE THAT YOU SENT MONEY.I KNEW REALLY THAT YOU ARE VERY HOPELESS NONSENSE MAN LIVINF IN HUNGRY IN AMERICAN.DON'T NOT SEND A MAIL AGAIN OK.IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL GOD WILL BURN YOUR FAMILY WITH FIRE.GOD PUNISH YOU FOREVER AND YOUR FAMILY YOU SCAMMER AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN.YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME AND GO FREE."
"THANK YOU YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME FUCK PHONE NUMBER,FAX NUMBER AND NONSENSE WESTERN UNION INFORMATIONS.ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO IS WHO?"
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of a bit of comedy I heard on the BBC World Service ages ago - I forgot the name of the programme. In George Mikes' style foreigners were given the advice to shake hands with every passenger on an underground train, etc. etc. And they invented a new word for a pint of lager, which was henceforth to be called 'peorse'. Which would result in foreigners entering a pub shouting 'a peorse!'.

I guess <a href = "http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/hungry.htm"> Monty Python's Hungarian Phrasebook sketch </a> may be inspiring, too.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic