SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

David wonders why Joe is so harsh...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And again...

Quote:
DEAR DAVID,

JUST SO YOU DON'T GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION ABOUT ME AND TO BE FAIR, I SHOULD EXPLAIN TO YOU EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT I DO WITH FUCKHEADS LIKE YOU. FOR INSTANCE, TOMORROW MORNING I'LL GET UP NICE AND EARLY, TAKE A WALK DOWN OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND WALK IN AND SEE YOU, AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY THAT YOU PROMISED IN YOUR LETTER TO ME I'LL CRACK YOUR FUCKING HEAD WIDE OPEN IN FRONT OF EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY. AND JUST ABOUT THE TIME I'M COMING OUT OF JAIL, HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BE COMING OUT OF YOUR COMA. AND GUESS WHAT? I'LL SPLIT YOUR FUCKING HEAD OPEN AGAIN, 'CAUSE I'M FUCKING STUPID. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT JAIL THAT'S MY BUSINESS, THAT'S WHAT I DO.....

SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MY MONEY QUICKLY, AND DON'T FUCK ME AROUND IN THIS DEAL. UNDERSTAND?

JOE PESCI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His reply:

Quote:
hello,

joe pesci,

why are that hash in your writing.

I brought a bussiness transaction to you which is much successfull with an attorney involved in making things to work in a fast ands successfull way.

send me your profiles so that my attorney can start the preparation of the documents and the transfer of the money.

i want you to send me your phone number[mobile or phone]so that i can reach you in a vast manner of transactION.

Awaiting your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. David Okonjo[chat. acct..]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waited a while and received this:

Quote:
Hello,

what is happening,i haven.t heard from you for quite a long time now.

cheeers,

MR.david okonjo.

I think that it's time for Joe to start writing back don't you?
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
why are that hash in your writing

#################################
#Frontline STOP using those HASH when writing! #
#################################

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:

Quote:
DEAR DAVID,

HOW'S IT HANGING? SO WHAT'S GOING ON IN REGARDS TO THIS FUCKING MONEY? I'VE JUST BEEN RELEASED FROM LOCKDOWN BECAUSE A BUSINESS DEAL HAS GONE SOUR ON ME. I NEED THIS MONEY RIGHT AWAY. LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST LETTER TO YOU, DON'T SCREW ME OVER, CAPICHE? (OR ELSE YOU'LL END UP SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES....)

JOE PESCI

His reply:

Quote:
Dear Partner,

I acknowledge receipt of your mail,

however, all is well, but then i want to advise you stop using vulger languages like fuck or fucking, it is indecent and rude.

please kindly give me your telephone numbers to enable me call you today for a telephone conversation.

My warmest Regards

David

Little plonker doesn't know me very well, does he? Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And my eloquent, yet vulgar, indecent and rude reply back:

Quote:
DEAR DAVID,

JUST WHO IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE TELLING ME HOW I CAN SPEAK TO YOU...DIDN'T YOU READ MY FIRST LETTER? DON'T EVER DISRESPECT ME IN THIS MANNER AGAIN OR I'LL SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE AND SKULLFUCK YOU YOU BIG ASSMONKEY.

YOU CAME TO ME BEGGING ME TO HELP YOU GET YOUR FUCKING MONEY, AND NOW YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO DICTATE TO ME WHAT THE TERMS ARE?!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, I MUST BE READING THIS WRONG. I'VE GOT PRIVATE JETS, LIMOUSINES, AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE AT MY DISPOSAL WHO WILL HELP ME DISPOSE OF YOU IF THE NEED ARISES. I'M A GANGSTER WHO IS WORTH MILLIONS ALREADY. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IS DISRESPECTFUL?

NOW QUIT FUCKING AROUND AND LET'S GET THIS DEAL ROLLING, I'LL SEND ONE OF MY PRIVATE JETS OUT TO GET YOU AND YOU'LL HAVE YOUR MONEY, I'LL GET MY CUT AND WE'LL BOTH BE HAPPY. SEND ME YOUR PHONE # SO I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT DAY AND TIME IS GOOD FOR YOU SO WE CAN FLY OVER THERE TO PICK YOU UP. LET'S GET THE LEAD OUT.

JOE PESCI

I'll be surprised if he writes back. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote back, he is now 65 years old and is looking for someone who is a capable, confidential person via sincerity and gentleness. What a prat. Not only that...he has a completely different name.

Quote:
I CAN REALLY SEE YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION.

I AM 65YEARS OF AGE AND I THINK I AM SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW OLD ARE YOU BEFORE THIS TRANSACTION CAN BER CONTINUED OR I LOOK FOR SOMEBODY CAPABLE FOR THIS INSTEAD OF HEARING FUCK YOU WHO WHAT SO EVER.

IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FOR A CAPABLE AND CONFIDENTIAL PERSON VIA SINCERITY AND GENTLENESS.

SEND ME YOUR PROFILE IN A MANNERFULL WAY AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN REACH YOU THEN WE CAN SPEAK AMMICABLY.

THANKS.

Mr.samson kingsley.

I'm going to be calling him out in regards to the name change. This should be good for a few laughs. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been thinking about this for a few minutes and I have decided that the new personality named Samson Kingsley that David has mistakenly signed to the bottom of his latest response to me is David's lawyer. I will now be responding to the both of them as seperate entities to the same email address even though it's the same lad who made a mistake by signing the last letter to me with the wrong name of Samson Kingsley. Are you confused yet? Don't worry, so am I. Very Happy To make it even more interesting an 'interloper' will apprear in a short period of time. Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic