SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads CAN appreciate humour, sometimes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a nice reply today that made me laugh.

In one of my Counter-ASEM baits (see siggy below for link), I gave my lad a telephone number for him to contact me on. It's an actual telephone number, able to be dialled from anywhere in the UK and always directs to an answering service. However, the lad is having extreme difficulty calling it from his cafe in Nigeria, and has been trying for a few weeks now with no success (I honestly have no idea why, and wonder if it's only available from inside the UK, as I can get through fine).

Anyway, I sent him this paragraph as part of my latest reply:

I wrote:
As for my telephone, that's the only number I have, so if you can't get it to work, then I don't know what you're doing wrong and can't help here, sorry. Other people manage to call it okay, even Mr Bxxxx Wxxxxx from Australia. Perhaps your fingers are too large and you're pressing too many keys at once? I don't know.

And I get this in his reply tonight:

Scammer wrote:
I do dial one number before another, my fingers are not too large, You are funny.

Made me laugh so much!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Otterfan, I used to use a UK privacy number from this site:

http://www.privacynumbers.com/01.php

No lads could get through to it from Africa, I think it was only connectable if calling from within the UK.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Scammer wrote:
I do dial one number before another,

That's where he's going wrong. He should be dialing one number after another. Silly boi. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they do have a sense of humour. Here's an exchange between a lad and one of my characters a while back...

Me:
Quote:
Am I too late to claim this prize? I guess I must be. Shit.

Numbnuts:
Quote:
Dear Mrs ********

Thanks so much to your mail.

I guess you are not too late to cliam this prize and as well you are not a shit.

Regards,

Mr. John Brett

I hate a smartassed lad, so he had some special western union fun for a few weeks.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
rothery86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - unnecessary full quote removed - SP

"The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now."
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rothery86, please don't necro posts that have not been posted in for a while, before your post, the last post was October 13th, please read the forum posting rules/faq and other stickies:

*** 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. PLEASE READ ***

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several months to bump it back to the top again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic