SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Man, thought I was going to finally get a trophy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I do the pet scams, which usually go to quickly for a trophy. Anyway, got one the other day, and the lads english was actually pretty good. Kept writing back and forth, thought he was going to end after I refused to send money just so he would show me the dogs paperwork. (their latest ruse) The guy offers to send me the pup COD, I agree, figuring I could get the fake shippers info too.

Anyway, decide to push it a little. Send him huge pictures of my huge farm 'in the country'. Send him pictures of the mountains on my farmland. Send him a picture of myself (did this to try and wheedle myself into his good graces). Choose a picture of a very pretty red head holding a target rifle and wearing a ski outfit. Then, in a separate e-mail (all these were separate e-mails) sent him my Park Avenue home address.

Well, he starts being friendly. So I start pushing the 'proper paperwork' And send him a bunch of copies of government forms. Everything from import forms, inspection forms, to biological specimen importation forms, and their instructions. Even send the form for a New York City dog license along. Well, he keeps claiming he can't open th forms. So I send them again. Asks me to cut and past them into an e-mail, say I can't do that, they are PDF forms. He fusses, I fuss at him, tell him to download acrobat, and I can't believe he doesn't have it on his computer already. He fusses about the forms. I tell him I REFUSE to do any business with him unless I have seen that the government forms are filled out properly, because you know how the US government has been lately.

Anyway, send him the forms again. "Accidentally attach each one about three times. Write right afterwards and apologize for the mix up on my end. He fusses again. I fuss at him again. Then immediately write him an apology e-mail, stating I was sorry to be so short with him, but it was late here and I was tired.

He finally writes back that he has the forms, will fill them out and e-mail me copies so I can see they were done properly. I write him a thank you note. Only to have it bounce. Freakin yahoo had axed the address (they always take a tleast 48 hours, this happened over a 3 hour period one night).

So close, yet so far.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That happens a lot to pet and phone scammers. Just wait. If he thinks he has a you (victim) on the hook, he'll be back.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he'll be back if he can remember your address. If/when he does come back, be sure to tell him that you're in contact with a new puppy breeder and you're not sure you want to do business with him now that you have a new breeder.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was his address?
If it's something like "[email protected]" you could try sending an email to "puppybreeder02".

Lads often open multiple numbered acounts so that when they get burned they can just get right back up.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic