SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There comes a time when it has to end (2000 miles ridden)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Connie, you still on your road bike or did you stick with the mountain bike?

I did the following sessions today, the first one was 20 miles whilst holding a steady pace of 16mph - 17mph, the 15 miles was done at a pace of 17mph - 18mph, I increased the tempo a bit more for the rest and added in some sprints.

I did the 10 miles at 18mph - 19mph with a 30 second sprint every 2 minutes and held it at 25mph for the duration, and the final 5 miles was done at 20+ mph with 30 second sprints every 2 minutes at 25mph. I also went for a night ride, my usual 14 mile loop through Bexhill and Cooden, it was nice being back out on the bike again, and the saddle felt so much better than sitting on the exercise bike, I can feel the difference where the bike bloke removed 2 links from my chain, it feels smoother, but turning the cranks felt very strange after being on the exercise bike. Note to self, the pulse increase at 60 minutes after the night ride, was due to me doing the last 5 miles on the exercise bike 30 minutes after getting back from the night ride, log for today:

Sep 8th (sessions on exercise bike)

20.08 miles (time 01:12:25)
15.13 miles (time 00:51:19)
10.16 miles (time 00:30:02)
5.14 miles (time 00:14:32)

Sep 8th (on mountain bike)

Top speed 26.2 mph (cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 14.8 mph
Distance = 14.63 miles
Time 59:15:07

Pulse before ride = 78 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 114 bpm's 11:14pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 92 bpm's 11:24pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 86 bpm's 11:34pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 98 bpm's 12:14am

Miles on mountain bike = 1943.09
Miles on exercise bike = 186.89

Total miles ridden = 2129.98

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Total miles ridden = 2129.98

I am in awe.....that's an amazing amount of miles ridden, SP Very Happy I think it's time for some pics of the new body.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Lotta, no pics for you, though Laughing

After going offline last night, I was getting a fair bit of dull pain in the top of my left calf and the side of my knee area, it was still achy this morning today, so today, I decided to take it easier on the exercise bike than yesterday. The first 20 miles was done nice and steady at around 15mph - 16mph, but the calf/knee pain got a bit worse even doing that, I did the 15 miles at the same speed, got the same pain afterwards, it seems to subside a bit about 20 minutes after stopping riding, I think I probably pulled a muscle or tendon slightly when doing the sprints yesterday, as it was alright before that.

The exercise bike is starting to make strange noises, there is a slight grinding noise on every revolution of the cranks, and during the second 15 mile session, after about 11 miles, there was a rapid succession of clunks as I was spinning the cranks, it goes away and comes back again for a few seconds, then after about 13 miles, the clunking came back, only this time, it stayed making the noise until I finished the session, surely it can't be breaking already after only 5 days of use Confused, log for today:

Sep 9th (sessions on exercise bike)

20.09 miles (time 01:17:47)
15.09 miles (time 00:58:30)
15.10 miles (time 00:58:16)

Miles on mountain bike = 1943.09
Miles on exercise bike = 237.17

Total miles ridden = 2180.26

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm...maybe the ball bearings are sticking in the bearing housing? Confused
clunking doesn't sound too good. Think it needs grease or oiling?
You have been running it fast and hard.

All that sweat dripping into them could have corroded them! Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea how the bottom bracket or crank on your exercise bike is set up, but your physical symptoms may be related. My first mass marketed road bike developed a click when the left pedal was fully forward. It was nothing more than a loose bottom bracket but it gave me knee pains that took weeks to heal.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alternatively, it could be with the new exercise bike, you have been overtraining.

The symptoms are quite subtle -- you may find one day that you thought you were going well, but actually your speeds were well down.

The only cure is rest, and it can take weeks.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My knee felt a lot better when I got up this morning, and the calf did as well until part way through doing the first 20 mile session, this time there is soreness from the top half of the calf going up to just below the bottom of the back of the knee, but not on the actual knee like it was yesterday, again, a short while after stopping, the pain subsided a bit, I did the 20 miles at 16mph - 17mph.

I increased the speed for the 15 miles, which was done at 17mph - 18mph, I didn't want to increase it because of the calf, but I often find myself creeping just over the target speed anyway and feeling the need to go faster. The two 10 mile sessions were done at 18mph - 19mph, the pain was getting a little worse after the first, and worse again after the second 10 miler, after getting of the bike, walking was quite painful, and if I raise myself on my toes, it's agony, it feels like a very severe calf cramp pain but without the spasms you get with cramp, I have a slight limp when walking as well.

I was in two minds whether to do my night ride or not, but I did in the end, as I wanted to get 70 miles done for the day, had to do about a mile extra than I normally do on the night loop, the leg felt ok on the ride, not as bad as on the exercise bike, I wonder if it could something to do with the exercise bike having toe straps, which means my feet are at a different angle when pedalling compared to my bike with no toe straps, anyway, I think I will give my leg a rest tomorrow.

The bike was making the same rumbling noise today when I first used it, but it eased up after that and was pretty quiet again, maybe it just settling in, log for today:

Sep 10th (sessions on exercise bike)

20.12 miles (time 01:13:41)
15.04 miles (time 00:51:26)
10.06 miles (time 00:32:56)
10.07 miles (time 00:32:53)

Sep 10th (on mountain bike)

Top speed 25.9 mph (cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 14.2 mph
Distance = 15.43 miles
Time 01:04:55

Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 11:20pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 86 bpm's 11:30pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 82 bpm's 11:40pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 12:20am

Miles on mountain bike = 1958.52
Miles on exercise bike = 292.46

Total miles ridden = 2250.98

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much for having a complete rest day, I couldn't help but go on the exercise bike, it's sitting there 5 feet away, begging me to ride it Very Happy, plus, it was suggested that the saddle height might need changing as that might be causing the pain in my leg, so I raised the saddle up another notch, although I felt it was ok as it was, having raised it, I did 10 miles at a steady 15mph - 16mph, I got no extra pain in the calf other than the very slight dull pain that's been there since I got up.

I did 2 more sessions at a higher tempo to see if the calf would hold up, 15 miles at 17mph - 18mph and it felt ok, another 10 miles at 18mph - 19mph and still no pain like there was last night, no worse than it was before riding today, looking good then. I wish I could say the same about the saddle, I take back anything positive I said about it previously, it's bloody agony sitting on it again, why oh why do they make them like that, on the back of it it says the words, "Super Soft", are they having a laugh? They might as well have made it out of concrete with metal studs in it, it also totally numbs the family jewels, I mean totally, I wonder if it would be worth getting a cheap saddle, or even a free one from my local Freecycle group and welding it on to the metal plate that this saddle is bolted to, that would make a hell of a difference, have to do something as it's getting annoying now, log for today:

Sep 11th (sessions on exercise bike)

10.06 miles (time 00:39:57)
15.04 miles (time 00:51:35)
10.04 miles (time 00:32:56)

Miles on exercise bike = 327.60

Total miles ridden = 2286.12

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You are going to outlive those bikes and many more. Very Happy

The seat is the only reason that I have not purchased a bike. I know that my behind is not going to work on that thing and I don't have family jewels. Laughing

BTW, how many pounds have you lost from the beginning? Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona, I have lost approximately 28 pounds so far, but where I had those few weeks off recently, I put some weight back on due to eating badly for a short while, basically, pigging out on stuff I shouldn't have been eating, out of boredom really, but I have pretty much lost it all again now, just over 12 stone again.

I didn't do any riding indoors or out for the last 2 days, my ulcers have been giving me hell again, because of that, I got hardly any sleep for the last 2 days, and wasn't able to eat much as I can't eat when my ulcers are bad, that left me feeling too weak to do any riding, on the plus side, it gave my calf a rest and there has been no pain at all today or yesterday.

Back on the exercise bike tonight, I did 15 miles at 16mph - 17mph, I think it was that speed, can't remember as I forgot to write it down at the time, the second 15 miles was done at 18mph - 19mph, and the third was done at 19mph - 20mph, after that one, a slight twinge returned to my calf, I finished off with a quickish 5 miles at 21mph - 22mph, calf didn't feel too bad after that, log for today:

Sep 14th (sessions on exercise bike)

15.05 miles (time 00:54:48]
15.02 miles (time 00:48:36)
15.05 miles (time 00:46:08]
5.05 miles (time 00:14:12)

Miles on exercise bike = 377.77

Total miles ridden = 2336.29

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP- I somehow missed your question about the road bike. Yes, I am still on it. I've been doing a lot of miles this last week and fixing a lot of flats. I did 54 miles after work on Monday and helped fix a bloke's flat. I was meeting up with some friends, they were riding down a trail and I was riding up. I asked this guy on the side of the trail if he needed help. He says yes, as he had never changed a tire. I talked him though and when it came time to put the hi pressure air in, his tiny inflator would not work. I had to use one of my cylinders. As no good deed goes unpunished, I had a flat about 25 miles later. The tires are rated at 160 PSI and I put 120 PSI into them. The tires had about 400 miles on them on Monday and I always use new tubes. Life is too short for a patched inner tube.
On Friday I went riding and had a flat about 10 miles in. On Saturday, I dropped in the local bike store to buy 5 inner tubes and a tire liner. They only had one in the entire store. On Saturday night, in the dark... yes another flat. This one was caused by my placement of the liner. I went riding today and was holding my breath the whole time as I forgot to put new gas cylinders and a new tube into my saddle bag. I am really seriously considering a mountain or hybrid bike. These hi pressure skinny tires are high maintenance.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

28 pounds! That is awesome and I admire you for that. Very Happy

I've never dealt with ulcers, a friend tells that eating raw potato skins was soothing to the ulcerated stomach. Wink

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Connie, you don't have much luck with puncutres do you Shocked, getting those all the time like that would do my head right in, mind you, when you say riding a trail, do you mean earth trails as opposed to tarmac trails? Which would explain the punctures from the likes of thorns etc.

@ Corona, eat raw potato skins? Not heard that one before, not sure I like the sound of that one puke, I try not to eat anything when my ulcers are bad as it just creates more acid, about all I do is drink loads of coffee and apple/blackcurrant juice, the latter supposedly helps to neutralis the acid.

I didn't have a lot of time today, so I only did a couple of sessions, first 15 miles at 17mph - 18mph and the second one at 18mph - 19mph. My legs felt unusually heavy even after the first mile, thighs were burning quite a lot and I was sweating a lot quicker than usual, not sure why, but I felt better the more miles I did, I could do a lot more miles on it but for the damn saddle, I have to stop a few times through each session to stand up as I get completely numb below to the point where I can't feel anything at all Shocked. I will be back out on the road tomorrow, log for today:

Sep 15th (sessions on exercise bike)

15.04 miles (time 00:51:46)
15.06 miles (time 00:48:55)

Miles on exercise bike = 407.87

Total miles ridden = 2366.39

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am riding a road bike on mostly concrete and asphalt bicycle paths on concrete river banks. Most of the flats are of unknown origin but I suspect its from glass bottles thrown by the local equivalent of chavs. My Sunday ride was along multi million dollar McMansions surrounding a estuary and a large university. I saw no graffiti, or glass and had no flats.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
drink loads of coffee and apple/blackcurrant juice

^^^SP, somethings wrong with that picture.

Quote:
Cutting caffeine out of your diet will help get rid of ulcers, too. Caffeine can stimulate the secretion of stomach acid, which will keep your uclers from healing and worsen your pain. When my doctor starting writing the list of foods I couldn't eat for two months I saw all the acidic foods (above) first and thought, Oh, I can do this -- then I saw the rest of the list: coffee, tea (uncaffeineted herbal is okay), chocolate, mint, and soda, and I knew I was done for. Even though it's a challenge, it's extremely important to hold to these dietary restrictions; I had a few slips and was back on the couch for a day, and I was lucky -- ulcers can easily progress into something more complicated and dangerous (see below) if you're not careful.

Apples have acid also.

Sorry to be a nag, but I care about you.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona, I don't drink real coffee, only decaf, the real stuff makes my heart miss beats, so I had to stop drinking it. I just like to drink plenty of liquids to dilute the acid, and I have found the apple and blackcurrant does help.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a run over to Eastbourne today, outward trip was fine with the following wind, but it was a killer coming back in to the wind, speed was down to 10mph - 13mph a lot of the time. I'll do a couple of sessions on the exercise bike this evening as well, log for today:

Sep 17th

Top speed 24.8 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 13.6 mph
Distance = 38.12 miles
Time 02:47:28

Pulse before ride = 70 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 102 bpm's 6:23pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 92 bpm's 6:33pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 80 bpm's 6:43pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 78 bpm's 7:23pm

Miles on mountain bike = 1996.64
Miles on exercise bike = 407.87

Total miles ridden = 2404.51

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam-Beezi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read this thread... A superb effort SP, I have bought three bikes in the last four years, and NEVER ridden them!!! My daughter currently rides my best one!

(When I was younger, I wrote off a Skoda with a pushbike!!!!) Laughing

It is better to be silent and then thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scam-Beezi, welcome to the forum, wtf, 4 bikes and not ridden any of them Shocked, why do you keep buying them? Laughing

Rather than do 2 sessions on the exercise bike tonight, I did one of 10 miles, which was split in to 5 miles at 18mph - 19mph and 5 miles at 19 - 20mph, I then went for my night ride instead of doing the other indoor session, log for tonight:

Sep 17th (session on exercise bike)

10.08 miles (time 00:31:41)

Sep 17th (2nd ride of the day on mountain bike)

Top speed 26.1 mph (cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 14.8 mph
Distance = 14.63 miles
Time 59:06:4

Didn't bother with pulses, would be all over the place from session directly before the night ride

Miles on mountain bike = 2011.27
Miles on exercise bike = 417.95

Total miles ridden today = 62.83
Total miles ridden = 2429.22

Scam-Beezi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ta for the welcome...

When i was a lot younger (and thinner) I had the "pleasure"(?) of being able to fall off any two wheeled vehicle in the most abysmal of ways.

As I said, I wrote off a skoda with a bike, well actually it was my Ar*e going through the back windscreen which wrote it off, the bike survived... (And no, I have no pictures)

I once totalled a racing bike by ramming it into the front of my fathers brand new motor.... another one I tried to get a stalk of grass out of the front wheel hub with my foot (whilst doing thirty, downhill with the wind behind me...)

So you see, it's not that I don't WANT to ride the bikes, it's that my medical insurance goes up three fold everytime they hear I've bought a new one....! Laughing

It is better to be silent and then thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't do much today, I had to make a website for scambaiting purposes and that's taken all my time up, hopefully, on Monday, there will be a disappointed Nigerian scammer hanging around in St Leonards On Sea Very Happy. All I did today was ride over to Aldi for some cycling stuff, I got some gloves, socks and pair of long bib and brace cycling trousers, tried them on, not a very good fit at all, I'll take those back and get my money back, log for todays little ride:

Sep 18th (on mountain bike)

Top speed 20.6 mph (flat cycle path)
Avg speed = 12.0 mph
Distance = 9.82 miles
Time 48:57:4

Didn't bother with pulses

Miles on mountain bike = 2021.09
Miles on exercise bike = 417.95

Total miles ridden = 2439.04

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still had some of my scambaiting website to finish off today, it's now completed, so I didn't do the daytime ride I had planned to do. One session on exercise bike, 15 miles at 18mph - 19mph, followed shortly after by my night ride, I only had about 5 hours sleep last night, if that, so I felt pretty jaded on the ride, I'm definitely getting an earlyish night tonight and hopefully have a longish ride out tomorrow, log for tonight:

Sep 19th (sessions on exercise bike)

15.08 miles (time 00:48:50)

Sep 19th (on mountain bike)

Top speed 26.4 mph (cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 14.4 mph
Distance = 16.20 miles
Time 01:07:25

Pulse after ride = 98 bpm's 10:54pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 82 bpm's 11:04pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 78 bpm's 11:14pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 74 bpm's 11:54pm

Miles on mountain bike = 2037.29
Miles on exercise bike = 433.03

Total miles ridden = 2470.32

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lousy nights sleep last night, no more than 5 hours kip again, felt shattered today, I left the ride as long as possible and went out late afternoon, did the usual, over to Pevensey, then headed towards Hooe, loop back to Pevensey, three runs along a 1.5 mile section of tarmac track that runs alongside some fields, useable again now that the pikey caravans have been booted of it, then back home.

My heart beat was a bit erratic during and after the ride, and my pulse has not come down much since getting back from the ride, and it has actually gone up to 90 bpm's again an hour after the ride, I got a couple of little twinges in my chest and felt a little dizzy a couple of times, seems ok now, though, just the pulse that is high. I was going to do 10 miles on the exercise bike and then my night ride, but I think I'll give it a miss and just do the night ride, log for today:

Sep 20th (on mountain bike)

Top speed 30.1 mph (road near Hooe)
Avg speed = 14.2 mph
Distance = 33.55 miles
Time 02:20:56

Pulse before ride = 64 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 106 bpm's 7:52pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 94 bpm's 8:02pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 86 bpm's 8:12pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 90 bpm's 8:52pm

Miles on mountain bike = 2070.84
Miles on exercise bike = 433.03

Total miles ridden = 2503.87

[edit]

My pulse gradually dropped to 76 bpm's, but then went up again, so I am not doing my night ride either, the computer will be going off extra early tonight, I need some sleep.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to have a few days off to give my body a proper rest, I have been running myself in to the ground lately, what with riding, very late nights on the computer, and then other nights where I was not able to sleep much either, it was probably starting to take it's toll on me, and is probably what brought the erratic pulse on and the twinges in my chest, which have now stopped, I certainly feel better for the rest. Not wanting to go mad after not riding for a few days, I did one session on the exercise bike, 15 miles at mostly around 18mph, and then my night ride, log for tonight:

Sep 24th (sessions on exercise bike)

15.06 miles (time 00:50:54)

Sep 24th (on mountain bike)

Top speed 26.5 mph (Bexhill Road)
Avg speed = 14.5 mph
Distance = 16.48 miles
Time 01:08:11

Pulse before ride = 64 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 108 bpm's 11:22pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 88 bpm's 11:32pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 76 bpm's 11:42pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 72 bpm's 12:22am

Miles on mountain bike = 2087.32
Miles on exercise bike = 448.09

Total miles ridden = 2535.41

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Glad you feel better. Wink

I hardly ever have a problem sleeping and can't imagine how hard that would be.

About once a week I feel like I need my bed for more than 8 hours. I sleep for 12 or 13 and I'm able to go for another week.

Our bodies do let us know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic