SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There comes a time when it has to end (2000 miles ridden)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you enjoy cycling as your cardio workout then I can also highly recommend a 'spin' class 2-3 times per week at your local gym. It's hard work but you really get the maximum benefit and it's especially handy in bad weather when you may not be able to get out on the road or cross country. You can go at a pace that suits you and the classes I've attended are usually 50/50 male/female with a wide age range so it's not at all intimidating and the fitness level of some of these people is very inspirational.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a mountain bike, I saw it at the back of the shed the other week when I was looking for the paint.

i saw the frame of one locked to a railing in Weatherfield this week. Sadly everything else had been stolen, even the saddle and forks. Beware, SP.

Even if you get an ashtray, don't even think about smoking outdoors, it's a public place out there, and illegal to smoke. That even includes the wide open platforms of our local railway station, apparently. Rolling Eyes

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it very helpful to combine geocaching with my cycling. That way, I have a definite goal for the end of the ride. I couldn't see myself going on 50K+ rides just to go cycling, but if someone has hidden some tupperware at the end of it, I'm there.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you say that you were an apprentice in '81, I'm guessing that I am quite a bit younger than you. When I started work, I couldnt drive and we didnt have enough money for a second car anyway so, I bought a mountain bike. First thing to remember is that 'racers' are fast, but run over the least bit of glass and you'll be walking home. Mountain bikes dont have the problem because of the nobbly tires, but hey, the rolling resistance is a bugger.

I used to cycle 16 miles a day, 5 days a week which doesnt sound much. I figured that I was young and healthy, I used to be a cross country runner and distance swimmer but the first time I actually tried the run to work, I thought I was going to keel over! I had to rest for 30 minutes before trying the return journey.

Also, I advise you to develop a sixth sense when it comes to riding on the road. I've had 3 instances where a car driver actively tried to kill me and another dozen where I wouldnt credit the b****d with that much forethought. One particalarly charming individual took offence at me passing a standing line of traffic which he was stuck in so he tried to inch me into the on-comming traffic which happened to be in the shape of a truck! As a general rule of thumb, I advise the following. Car drivers generally havnt seen you, if they did, they didnt care and the rest are trying to kill you. Flourescent jackets are an absolute minimum requirement along with enough lights to put a christmas tree to shame. Even then, assume your fellow road users are insane, stupid, blind or all three. Rant over.

Have fun. Take it slowly both physically and metaphorically. Get yourself a good MP3 player, gloves and a jacket and remember the following :

I can absolutely guarantee that whatever the weather, you wont rust and you wont melt but a coronary is optional.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Here's a very nice thread that will hopefully motivate you.

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=228767

I read through that whole topic, some amazing stories on there Shocked

I cancelled the order for the bike in my first post on this topic, at the same time, I ordered a slightly different one, the replacement bike is the same make, model and cost as the previous one, the only difference is, this one has no rear suspension on it, and instead of the "Shimano Acera gears" on the other one, it has "SRAM X-series gears" on this bike, which from what I have read, are better than the Shimano's.

I thought it might be another few weeks for delivery due to cancelling, but they said it will be delivered on January 14th Cool, this is the new one I ordered:

24 speed CBR Front Suspension Twin Disc Bike

My reason for changing the order was, I noticed quite a few posts on mountain bike sites where it said, having a rear suspension can cause you to lose quite a bit of power through the gears as you pedal, and I think I will need as much power going directly to the wheel as possible, without it being wasted by a bouncy rear suspension, so changing to a hardtail mountain bike looked the better option.

Got a set of weighing scales today, and I was quite shocked by my weight, last time I got weighed a few years back, I was about 15 1/2 stone, and I feel bigger now, at least when I look at my stomach I do Very Happy, so I was expecting to be about 16 - 17 stone, but the scales tell me I am only 14.2 stone (198LBS).

I can only think that my muscle wastage has caused me to not be as heavy as I thought I would be, muscle being heavier than fat, so any weight I have put on in fat over the last few years, has been negated by the weight loss from the muscle wastage?

My BMI for my height (5'9") and weight (198LBS) is = 29.2 and that equates to being overweight, just below obese:

BMI Categories:
Underweight = Below 18.5
Normal = 18.5 - 24.9
Overweight = 25.0 - 29.9
Obesity = 30.0 and Above

I need to lose a minimum of 30 LBS, that would get me down to 12 stone (168 LBS), which would give me a BMI of 24.8 and mean I was just inside the normal weight category by 0.1, so that's my weight goal to aim for.

[edit]

Forgot to mention, I have cut my smoking down a lot, I only smoke 2 roll-ups every hour now, averaging around 22-28 a day now, whereas before I was smoking 60+ a day, I will gradually increase the time between smokes, so it becomes 2 every 1 hour 15 minutes, then 1 hour 30 minutes, until I gradudally wean myself off them.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP:

Good luck! I found a stand for my Mountain bike to convert it to an indoor exercise bike. Cost was about $99 (US) at a place called "Dick's Sporting Goods". Great for keeping on the bike in the winter AND in the VERY hot days of the summer. I got my butt back in shape only to fall off of it because I started baiting too much!

Starting tomorrow Mrs. The Man is working teaching some nights, so back on the bike for me. I am not trying to loose more than 10 lbs, but I want to get back in good cardio shape. Smoke the occasional cigar (1 per month at most) so that is not too much of a problem... but I can tell when exercising if I have smoked one recently.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck SP, I hope you achieve your goals.

Concentrate on stopping smoking. You may gain weight, as a result, but the health benefits by far outstrip the weight gain. I speak not as an anti-smoking advocate but as a 35/day man for 30 years who gave up 1 year, 5 days and 22 hours ago (because of CAD). It was bloody tough but worth it. So good luck and if you need any encouragement feel free to PM me.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez Barbara, You made it sound like 100 lbs. overweight at the beginning. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably a good move switching to the hardtail SP, unless you're doing serious off-roading then the suspension bob wouldn't be worth the extra comfort. If you find you're getting a sore arse then get a suspension seatpost and gel saddle. They make a lot of difference.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only ride 12 or 13 miles, but I got a seat that has a cut-out so one's tailbone doesn't touch anything.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I will gradually increase the time between smokes, so it becomes 2 every 1 hour 15 minutes, then 1 hour 30 minutes, until I gradudally wean myself off them.
That's how I'm doing it too. I'm down from ten a day to one every four hours, and now fairly comfortable there. It's about time to extend that to five hours.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I was recently looking at those bike stands with the weighted wheel for resistance, handy for days when it's pissing down with rain, might try and get something like that at a later date.

I imagine my arse will be killing me quite a bit until I get used to it, at least it's not a saddle like on a racing bike, some of them are like razor blades, now that would hurt.

I had a little quandry today, the full suspension bike I ordered in my first post on this topic, which I later cancelled in favour of ordering the same bike in a hard tail version, well, the catalogue sent details of all of their sale items from the autumn/winter catalogue which I ordered the original bike from, and that full suspension bike has now been reduced by �50 to �249, I was nearly tempted to cancel the hardtail and order the original one again, wasn't sure what to do Confused, but decided to stick with the one on order, the extra �50 saving would have been a bonus, I could spend that on other bike stuff, someone went to Halfords for me today as they were going that way anyway, and got me a bike pump, fleecy rain and wind proof cycling gloves so my fingers don't fall off in the icy winds, and a 12 function bike computer so I can track exactly what I have done when out on the bike, also, my new Adidas tracksuit arrived from the catalogue and I have a pair of Adidas trainers on order, which should be here soon, so then I'm all set, just need the bike, roll on the 14th Cool

Can't wait to get on the bike, and I tend to get really obsessional about anything I do, so I will more than likely be out 2 or 3 times a day for shortish rides, as per my first post, I was thinking 10 - 15 miles per day to start, but that's probably pushing it a bit at this stage, so something like 2 - 5 miles will do for starters, if I feel I can do a bit more, I will, but I tell you one thing, this time next year, I will be doing at least 30 miles per day, hopefully more, ideally, I would like to do 40 miles per day, and by then, I will have got myself one of those Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS's set up with the heart monitor, then I can use sites like www.motionbased.com to keep all my cycling routes and cycling data online for easy access and reference.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the seat on mine was VERY un comfortable what i did is get a big comfy seat for a excercycle and put that on, it made me want to ride more because I enjoyed it more
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck with it SP! Glad to see you're spending a bit of cash on it, those very cheap cycles are the best way to become totally unmotivated about cycling because they're so crap. As others have mentioned before, make sure to be serious about locking it -- thefts even in broad daylight with loads of people around are very common in, ahem, most places in the greater ____ area.

I'm a fanatical cyclist myself (putting in 100-140 urban miles most weeks, about half of which is getting to work and back) and it's a very good feeling. I can't lie though, it doesn't do much about the beer gut (I think I would require a different lifestyle change to deal with that one), and my weight has stablised at, well, a bit more than it really ought to be.

cheers,
f5

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some bad news, I got a call from the catalogue today about the trainers I ordered, there has been a delay, now expect to deliver by the end of the month, so I wont be able to ride until they arrive Mad

The catalogue is getting worse, their sale is on at the moment, so I ordered another Adidas tracksuit yesterday and a pair of jeans, both of which are reduced in price, when will they be delivered? Bloody February 8th, a damn month to deliver a couple of common items, useless twats Evil or Very Mad

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new bike has arrived, it looks even better in the flesh Cool, I'll stick my laptop on in a bit and take a couple of photos of it.

I wasn't completely sure of the manufacturer, the bike is called a "CBR Extreme", I had a suspicion that CBR stood for Claud Butler Racing, well that's who did make it, it has Claud Butler in big letters on the outside of the box, I can't see the bike on their website, so it's probably a bike they make for the home shopping catalogue market.

The bike does feel a bit on the big side, I put the saddle on as low as it will go and I still can't get my feet flat on the floor when sat in the saddle, in the catalogue it says the size is, 26 ins wheel (66 cm) for inside leg 28-36 ins, I'm 5'9" with a 31 inside leg, so that seems slightly off, not that it matters much anyway, it's the right size for cycling when I have both feet on the pedals, anyway, it's here and I'm happy with it.

Nothing much to do apart from putting on the saddle, pedals, front wheel, reflectors on front and rear, and the handlebars, give it a check over and make sure everything is tightened up, just the computer to fit, I'll do that when my trainers arrive.

The bike did come with 2 allan keys and one of those flat tools that fits 12 different nut sizes, unfortunately, neither of the allan keys fit the 4 nuts that hold the handlebars on Rolling Eyes, my other half has just gone down the town, so I asked to her to pop in to the hardware shop and get me an allan key, she better not lose the allan bolt I gave her to take to the shop Twisted Evil, once the handlebars are on, it will be ready, now I'm just waiting for my damn trainers to arrive before I can use it Mad

I'm on a bit of a diet now until I get to ride it, hopefully I will shift at least half a stone by the end of January by going on the multi gym and not eating much, only had a sandwich and a banana since Saturday.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I put the saddle on as low as it will go and I still can't get my feet flat on the floor

It's misleading when they tell you that anyway.
The most important thing, as you say, is that your leg is almost straight at the bottom of the downstroke when pedalling, otherwise it's niether efficient or comfortable. I cringe when I see people with really low saddles and exaggerated, cramped up bent legs.

When I used to race (Road bikes mind you) I was set up in that way, and from the saddle I could only get one set of toes on the ground.
At the end of the day, when you need to brake hard and then put both feet down, you shouldn't actually be sat in the saddle anyway.

Good luck, and enjoy!

PS: Having one sandwich and a banana since Saturday is not so good! You need food, have a ham salad sandwich or something, that won't put weight on you... you still need some energy every day.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's better to have your leg almost fully straight when you are seated on the bike. You adjust the seat in relation to the peddles, not the ground.
I won't bore you with the technical reasons, but it's infinitely more efficient.

I found this a guide SP: Clicky

Have fun, You've inspired me to get my mountain bike out of mothballs. Very Happy

*Edit* Toe clips are a must! Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to hear that your new machine has arrived. Hard tail bikes are more efficient in energy transmission. Instead of bouncing up and down, they go forward. There's some advice here on the baiter forum that in a lot of ways is better than the bike forums. Eating is very important. It seems that my brain starves first and then bad things happen. On Saturday I was going to get something to eat before a ride about 3. The place I stopped at was packed. I left with an empty stomach to lube my chain and shoe releases then hit the bike path. Four hours later and in the dark I caught a cyclone fence at 17 mph. When a handlebar touches a fence, it turns the front tire into the fence and that will stop a bicycle almost instantly. The rider will continue unless clipless pedals are still attached to shoes. In that case, rider continues, goes down, rolls, bike goes into air and the rider does a 270 degree spin with the roll. The guys behind me said it was spectacular. I was pissed that I injured a hand that I had been working on since my last major crash on 15 October and now am sad that I can't do a metric century that I had scheduled for today. Sad My hand now feels the same as last week but I have a calf that's almost twice as large as the other. So, lesson learned, eat something and never go three across unless you are in the middle.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
The most important thing, as you say, is that your leg is almost straight at the bottom of the downstroke when pedalling,

Yeah, it's spot on where it is now, for some reason I remembered it as you had to have your feet flat on the floor, now remembering back, as you say, they don't need to be.

@ Windy, go on mate, get the bike out of mothballs and get out on it, pointless having it if you are not using it, no way would I use toe clips on a bike, never used them, I don't like the feel of being clipped in if I happen to come of the bike, would rather my legs be free.

@ Connie, ouch Sad, shame about not being able to do the century ride, I would love to be able to do one of those one day, probably easier on a road bike, though Very Happy, I don't think I'll be riding like you do for 4 hours at a time, not looking to kill myself just yet, I was only sitting on the bike in my living room for about 20 minutes today, and my arse is killing me, imagine what it will be like after my first ride Shocked

I took some photos of the bike using my laptop camera, even with the living room light on and 2 lamps laid on their side for more light, the pictures are still quite dark an fuzzy, so I'll only post this one, I really need to get a digital camera for stuff like this and to take with me when I'm out riding:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3838/webcam200801110607jb6.png

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An old computer truth says 'crap in, crap out,' and unlike in television, it's impossible to make high definition glossy prints from crappy 72dpi thumbnails, but here's a better version of your pic none the less:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's better, it looks lighter like that when I view the images on my laptop, but dark as hell on this old machine.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
no way would I use toe clips on a bike, never used them, I don't like the feel of being clipped in if I happen to come of the bike, would rather my legs be free.
I started with cages a long time ago and my last two bikes have had integrated pedals. My sore calf is a direct function of the bike going through the air while I was spinning on my back with my feet firmly attached to the bike. Even though the mechanisms were just cleaned, lubed and set at the absolute minimum level, they never released on Saturday. Thinking of all the crashes and near misses over the years I think you have a point about clips.
Very nice bike SP. You need to go out and get it dirty.
Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Grumble, grumble....two dusty bikes somewhere........)

They have some really neat, 'city' tires for that wheel size, as mentioned, a lot less rolling resistance if you're doing street work.

Work up to the knobby stuff.....

I have an 80's era Fuji Hybrid type, and a touring bike that has never been more than 5 miles from the house....
Laughing

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wishing you all the success!
It can be done and I'm speaking from experience. I've dropped 8 stone since I began my weight-loss program, and I started out at 22. Not only do I look better, I feel better.

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic