SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

There comes a time when it has to end (2000 miles ridden)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a fairly strong headwind tonight, and I struggled straight away, I nearly jacked it in after just 1/2 a mile and again at a mile, my lungs were bursting, my legs were lifeless and I was going slower than a slow thing, at times I was struggling to keep up to about at 11mph, and any slight incline I was dropping down to about 8mph. The return leg was good, lungs were opened by then and the tail wind meant I was up around 18mph most of the way and not gasping for breath at any point.

Looks like wind and rain all day and night tomorrow, so I'll stay in and do some work on the exercise bike. Got some new weighing scales today as the old ones are playing up, I'm now bang on 13 stone, so I've put exactly a stone back on since october Sad, log for tonight:

Mar 2nd (on mountain bike)

Top speed 26.1 mph (cycle path hill)
Avg speed = 12.8 mph
Distance = 15.28 miles
Time 01:11:36

Pulse before ride = 74 bpm's
Pulse after ride = 110 bpm's 11:29pm
Pulse 10 minutes later = 90 bpm's 11:39pm
Pulse 20 minutes later = 88 bpm's 11:49pm
Pulse 60 minutes later = 84 bpm's 12:29am

Miles on mountain bike = 2348.99
Miles on exercise bike = 538.50

Total miles ridden = 2887.49

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep with it, SP.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you are back at it. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang - 13 stone and you give us the Sad ? I've been on rabbit food for the last month to get down to 14. Keep at it SP. Conditioning is like a learning curve. Once you slide down, its easier to climb up the second time.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Connie, yeah, I'm sure I'll get the weight back off in time, bloody annoying getting it off and then putting it back on by eating crap food again, back on the better food again now.

I set off on the exercise bike tonight thinking I'll do 15 miles, and then another 10 miles on the second session, but I could only manage 7 miles and had to stop because I didn't feel right, I did around 18mph for the duration.

I checked my pulse when I got off and it was 96, it was 134 at one point whilst pedalling. Just after coming off the bike, I started getting strange sensations, very weird, it feels like my lungs are sticking together and heart is banging and missing beats when I take a deep breath in, head is going fuzzy and vision blurred for a second or two at a time, along with a weird feeling in the left side of my chest and my left side, a bit like pins and needles but without the actual pins and needles bit, it's hard to explain, left hand little finger and finger next to it are tingling.

It's now about an hour after I got off the bike, my pulse is now 80, the tingling in the hand has gone, but I still feel a slight bit dizzy headed and my heart is missing the occasional beat. The flat was quite warm when I was on the bike, I was drenched with sweat, maybe I was overheating/hyperventilating and going too fast for my own good, I'll try a few more miles on it tomorrow at a more sedate pace and see what happens, it did give me a bit of a fright, though. I've smoked 17 roll ups so far today, will try to only have 2 more before getting my head down, sad log for tonight:

Mar 3rd (session on exercise bike)

7.12 miles (time 00:23:47)
Total = 7.12

Miles on mountain bike = 2348.99
Miles on exercise bike = 545.62

Total miles ridden = 2894.61

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey SP, Are you OK? It sounds to me like you should see a dr with what you are describing.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Believe, you, me, I've been there and done that. Smile

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona, you got that right, but I do have an appointment with my doctor on the 18th, so I'll bring it up with her then.

Hi all,

No riding today, when I got up I still felt a bit weird like I did last night, and it lasted throughout the day, my other half told me to stay off the bike and give it a rest, no point taking chances if I don't feel right.

On the plus side, I have just had my 11th roll up all day and that's my last one of the day, that's a bloody big difference for me if I can keep it at that level and get it down further, if I ever managed to get down to around 5 a day, I reckon I would have the willpower to just stop unaided from there.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If you die, can I have the bike?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only if I can have your badge if you die Laughing

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... that is a sweet bike... Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mean my current bike, or one of the bikes I plan on upgrading to on the links on page 17?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Female Doctor............................................Weeeee! Very Happy

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I started getting strange sensations, very weird, it feels like my lungs are sticking together and heart is banging and missing beats when I take a deep breath in, head is going fuzzy and vision blurred for a second or two at a time, along with a weird feeling in the left side of my chest and my left side, a bit like pins and needles but without the actual pins and needles bit, it's hard to explain, left hand little finger and finger next to it are tingling.

SP, get to a doctor, don't wait. I don't have a MD degree, but you are describing the classic stroke symptoms. Get off your arse and see a doc.

I see you have 2 bikes now. Can I have the one Pastor Frank doesn't get when you die?
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't wait either SP.
That sounds very disturbing. Confused
We know you are tough but we would like to keep you around ya know.
You could go to the Dr. now, just to make all of us feel better. Very Happy
We are a bunch of worry warts. You don't want us to worry all the time do you?
Also don't forget to mention the pains in your legs too..

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Believe, you, me, I have done everything but take him.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well ,we could always kidnap him and make him go.
I will back the truck up and you lasso him with the rope.
Then I will come and help you tie him up and get him into the back of the truck.
I'm sure he will put up a fight but what are a few bruises and broken ribs between friends anyway.
Then we can take him to the hospital. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel stuff like that when I excercise, which is why I'd prefer a mountain bike simulator:

All the adventure without the hard work. LINK I've seen mountain walk ones too, they'd adapt well for the Wii. I could spend my Sunday walking up Snowden, without the weather.

My wife's mountain biking mates call me a lazy sod, I call them injured, because they usually are.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't sound like he'll be able to put up too much of a fight, GF! Confused

I have heard that if it doesn't hurt then it's not doing any good, Roy!

But, SP's hurting is much more than they speak of. Sad

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still having problems with my breathing etc, phoned the doctor this morning about it to make an appointment by they are fully booked for the day, explained to the secretary about it and she phoned back to say the doctor will phone me when she finishes surgery.

At the moment I can only take a few breaths through my nose before I have gasp and breathe through my mouth, can't quite put my finger on what's wrong to describe it, feels like something blocked between my nose and lungs, because when I take a breath through the nose, it feels like the ariway is narrowed, when breathing through the mouth it doesn't feel as bad, but still not getting the air in to my lungs properly. Still getting heart missing beats and bad dizziness etc, I feel very shaky right now, both hands are tingling and it feels like I'm tripping a bit, my partner is not here, she's at the dentist, only my little boy here, have told him to knock on all the doors in our block if anything happens before my other half gets back. I'll update after I have spoken to the doctor.

[edit]

That scared the crap out of me, tingling, shakes and tripping like feelings have stopped now, I'm dreading this as I know it's going to have to be a hospital visit and I don't want to know what's on my lungs, due to all the smoking and all the asbestos I breathed in at work years ago, but I can't get my head round why my lungs are suddenly doing this.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You aren't getting enough air (I know obvious) which is causing the tingling and light-headedness -- akin to an anxiety attack. Focus on deep breaths through the mouth -- maximize what air you can get and if enough, should help with tingling, etc.

Obviously however, a doctor is the way to go.

Remember, sudden things like this are rarely a sign of a chronic problem -- usually acute attacks like this are unrelated. Hang in there.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now after 6:00pm and no call back from the doctor, gotta love the NHS Rolling Eyes, going to have to phone the out of hours number and get a doctor out or whatever.

@ JM, I said the same thing to my other half about the dizziness etc possibly being due to lack of oxygen, but I then though if that was the case, I would be dizzy all the time and not just every now and then.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I spent an hour in an ambulance a short while ago having some tests done, I was going to leave it and go to hospital tomorrow, but I had another episode of not being able to breath properly tonight and the other half phoned for the ambulance.

They had me hooked up to their ECG machine, wires all over me connected to sticky pads, 4 or 5 on my chest, a couple on my side, 1 on each wrist and 1 on each leg, the ECG showed my heartbeat was a bit off, but he said it was nothing to overly worry about.

They checked my blood sugar levels and said that was fine, took my blood pressure, first one was normal, 134/72, and the other one was higher at 157/89. They said my temperature was higher than it should be and that could point to an infection in the chest/lung.

They gave me a couple of options, either I could to to hospital right now and they would probably do some blood tests and monitor me on ECG etc again, or not go to hospital and get my own doctor to see me on Monday, or get a doctor from the out of hours team to see me tomorrow, I couldn't see the point in going to hospital to hospital overnight and have pretty much the same tests done again, so I'll see my own doctor instead.

Suggested that I should get my doctor to refer me to hospital to get a 24 hour heart monitor put on me due to my cardic arrythmias that I have had for a long time, and to get some chest x-rays, and that was pretty much it.

So, I'm still not sure what the problem was/is, if it is a chest infection, why was it not showing any symptoms before I went on the exercise bike, and yet after 7 miles I was bang in trouble Confused And why the other symptoms like tingling hands, missed heart beats, dizziness, strange feeling in my chest and my side, the medics seemed to suggest they could be connected to an infection, can't see that myself, there is no pain in the lungs, I did mention that to them, but they said if the infection is in the chest it doesn't have to be painful at the same time.

I'm obviously not going to be doing any riding until I get this sorted out, always something getting in my way Evil or Very Mad, the only good thing to come out of this is that it gave me a bad scare, and as a result my smoking has gone right down, I have smoked less in the last few days than what I would normally smoke in one day, I'm not missing the extra roll ups I'm used to smoking, and I feel very confident that within the next week I can get down to 7 - 10 smokes a day, and then just a couple or stop completely.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, I think you have pneumonia.

Pneumonia can kill you, right here and now.

I think you should have went to hospital.

I also don't think you are taking this serious and I'm here to tell ya that it is.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also have this,

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/Copd/Copd_WhatIs.html

Sorry if I sound harsh. Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic