SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Horny lad & goat - anyone seen this before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Artful Roger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday I needed to let off some steam and mass-mailed some lotto lads with some fairly tame insults. One fellow replied with what looks like something a baiter might have sent him once:

Quote:
MUGU, HOW FAR?

SO SON OF ASHAWO.................................................

WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAF� N GO CHECK BOX.WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW. U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS BE FULL N DEY FULL OF SHIT. YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE ? I SEEE U NO HAVE ANY LEVEL RIGHT NOW. U JUSS SIDDON ON YOA ASS FOR CAFE BOMBIN PIPO FO NATIN .U DEY DI MAKE YEYE, DEATH MONKEY NA CANNOT TEL DI DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UR 419 FANTASY NA REALITY. GO GET DI REAL JOB, U CAN GO SHINE SHOE, SELL PURE WATER OR PALM WINE AT CART 4 BUS STOP. OKAY?

U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE.

SEND MY REGARD TOO U OSU FAMILY, OKEY? YOUR PAPA IS NOTHING BUT AFAUANU. NA YESTERDAY I SE UR PAPA FOLK GOAT. WHAT A SIN THING. OOOOO. UR MUM SAME. SHE LEAVES UR DAD ON BED EACH NITE N GO TO HANG OUT 4 ALLEN. SHE TRY DO ASHAWO WORK, BUT SHE HAVE TOTO PROBLEM N STINK UP ALL NIJA. TELL UR FAMILY GO BACK VILLAGE N EAT ROSTED LIZARD.

*DELETED* ......YOU SONM OF BIRTCH ....FUCKL YOUR MOM ASS
NA UR MAMA STINKIN TOTO THUNDERBOLT GO FIRE PIECES. UR MAMA WEY EVERYBODY DEY FUCK. EVEN U N UR PAPA DEY FIGHT 2 FULK UR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO. WHAT A SHAME TO UR FAMILY OF ROTTEN TOTO WOMEN.

BLACK AXE NA AREA BOIS GO GLADLY SEND U FO UR SLEEP OF EVERMORE. NO TINK U CAN DODGE MAI THUNDERBOLT, BASTARD FLESHLESS LIZARD MUMU, UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY. I MAKE U GET AMU CANSCER. I GO CHARM UR FAMILY EWU FAMILY. NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION

He had ALSO (and this is where the plot thickens, Watson) attached a picture of a lad doing something very very bad to a goat (lad huggers and animal lovers look away):

WARNING - NOT SAFE FOR WORK, CHILDREN OR THE EASILY OFFENDED:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/755/paymentreceipteg7.jpg

Is that somebody's trophy pic? I couldn't find it in the pictures section. Either way it's a classic!

(PS sorry if I've posted this in the wrong forum, please move if so)

Mod Edit: Warning added re link [BB]

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a weird one.... Rolling Eyes
Well, I sure hope he enjoyed it... Cool
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In some parts of the world that's pretty much a marriage proposal you know. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Artful Roger wrote:
Is that somebody's trophy pic? I couldn't find it in the pictures section. Either way it's a classic!

It looks like a trophy pic of the two uniformed officers (?) taking a photo from a mobile phone, and also the other thug who is threateningly holding a baseball bat.

Very unpleasant photo.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I can only hope this is a scarmster as that is a truly bad situation to be in, and worse, to have it filmed.... Shocked

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Artful Roger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, I would like to send this to other lads but until he's confirmed as a scammer, presumption of innocence prevails (for the goat too)... Very Happy

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually afraid that this guy holding that baseball-bat-like object might be the actual scammer. On the other, if these MIB in the background really are cops, then shouldn't they do something else than take pictures? Especially if that guy was forced into this sticky situation by Mr. Baseball-bat?
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing in this photo to suggest that anyone of them is a scammer.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picture aside, were you supposed to actually understand what he's trying to tell you? Cool Rolling Eyes
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should send him the famous Goats* picture from another email address. Lads love that.

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or does anyone else get the picture of a maypole and Morris dancers with this line....

YESTERDAY I SE UR PAPA FOLK GOAT.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are definitely two uniformed people in the photo filming... It's pretty grim viewing... my guess is he is either a 1st tier scammer who lost out to a baiter! Laughing (I hope) or he's been sleeping with someone else's wife...

Either way.... Poor Goat!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is a baiter has asked the scammers for a goat rooting picture so the scammers who have paid off the police have cooerced this poor fellow into rooting the goat.

The man with the bat is the Oga and he didn't fancy rooting that particular goat as he is monogomous, and his wife, kids and nanny just wouldn't understand. Goat divorce is always going to end up messy. Wink

The goat rooter doesn't seem to be enjoying himself there does he. perhaps it was root the goat or get rooted by the bat, tough call, he chose the goat.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be my insult script and a picture I sent as well. However, I must note it was sent with the subject line "Urgent - Western Union Transfer Complete - Slip Attached" sent to about 1,000 lads this weekend.

Laughing Damn lazy lads --- they not only chop my script, but my lad-goat love pic as well.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cure. Here is an approximate translation

Quote:

How�s it going you big dummy?

You son of a prostitute . . . .

When you get change, you go to the Internet caf� and check your yahoo account. I don�t blame you since your not too smart. Your not a scammer, you try to act like one. But you can not do the job because your too stupid. Have you even got a dollar from 419 before? You don�t even hold a worthwhile position in the scam world. You are fooling your self. Get a real job (I note some possible lines of work he can pursue).

You�ll never be a success like me. I�ll steal your victim and take their money. When you see me, treat me like royalty.

Say hello to your out cast family. Your father practices bestiality. Your mom sneaks out of the house to hang out in the red light district of Lagos. She tried to work in prostitution, but her poor feminine hygine prevents that.

You are cursed and the women of your family have a serious problem with vagninal odors.

Black Axe thugs will kill you for me. I�ve taken your name and picture to the shrine and you are cursed, as is your family. May you suffer penis cancer, and a tidal wave kill all of your relatives

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That picture definitely gives the impression that the guy was being coerced. Just reminds me of how sick some Nigerians can be...Jesus christ.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@419h8r
Quote:
reminds me of how sick some Nigerians can be

Ehh...should I link to the 11 and 14 year-old boys in Austin, Texas who tried to rape a 60 year-old woman?
Be careful who and how you stereotype.

@devguy
Any context to the picture you can provide? I think everyone is curious as to whether or not a baiter coerced that scene.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I had it sent to me by at least two lads who responded to another insult script I sent out last week. I just attached it to the insult script I was using. That's how I came into it. Actually I've recieved a few of those types of photos before (and even worse) from the lads replying to insult scripts. So I came into the photo from the lads.

I've never seen or heard of a baiter going for that type of trophy. As for coercion amongst the lads, I can't speculate.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@419h8r ~ "scammers" might have been a better word than "nigerians" Wink

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm picking there is a bit of ethnic background to the pic, it's either been taken in a jail situation, or very bad situation for the lad. The lad with the goat looks ethnically different to the MIB's, he's Yoruba? The MIB's look similar to pics of Igbo tribesmen

Different physical characteristics amongst the different tribes there.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you look carefully it appears that he has handcuffs on his left wrist.
My bet is that he is in a prison and that the guys in uniform in the background were paid off to allow Mr. Pipe In Hand to convince the "gentleman" to do the right (or wrong) thing with the goat.
I wonder what their "kids" will look like......?

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else get the picture of a maypole and Morris dancers with this line....

YESTERDAY I SE UR PAPA FOLK GOAT.

Don't steal my maypole! My lad is nicknamed maypole.

Edit, I should have read the entire thread before posting.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic