SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first city-trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know these are no safaris, but for me already quite something, considering I'm only in the businiess for a week.

Today I had my first chances to set up some city-trips for a few lads. Three lawyers and one other guy (don't remember his function...) have requested WU-transfers. Details have been trickled to them and after checking online and finding out that nothing's there I told them I use WU-secure, and the teller told me they've got to go to WU themselves to check it out.

Well, some people might get a bit angry when they come back from Western Union...

Edit: For those of you who browse through this topic: This is not one bait, it's a compilation of several baits. But I always try to mention which bait I'm talking about with each post I make.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony

Last edited by rootuser on Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets hope so, I love getting insults when they learn they have wasted time in the WU office.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not upset enough yet:
Quote:
Goodday Once again
Am just coming from western union office again and the information is wrong, since you said that you have make the payment then send me the western union slip in making the payment so that i can see it myself to know were the problem is okay

I await to hear from you sooN
Regards
Mr V4n1 K3nm0

Well, I think I gotta send him a few unusable scans, maybe some of my canned gigs and then remember that I accidently switched numbers in the transfer-number.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

V4n1 seems to get a bit upset about making him run to WU for nothing.
I think I have material to let him run for one or two more times, but then I'll need to find another way to keep him busy.
Same actually applies for some lawyers I'm dealing with right now, but they are still one mail away to run to WU for the first time.

Any suggestions?

Mortar

pony pony
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They usually don't have to go to WU to check on a transfer. They can check online.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After they tried that I tell them that they have to go there to check since I paid extra to use WU secure. Wink

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, not sure if this is going to end soon.
What do you guys think, am I losing him?
Quote:
hello,
i got your email you sent to me rigth now 1m4s0n if you no that you are not ready for the transfer let me no okay so that i will wildrew my money from the bank okwhy are you playing with me if the payment is not confirm before friday everthing will be over okay and if you no that you did not make the payment go and make the payment rigth now so that your loan will be transfer thanks worn regards.
Mr V4n1 K3nm0.

My reply to this was, sort of, a little slap:
Quote:
Dear Mr. K3nm0,

I get the feeling that you have to conclude this business urgently.
Anyway, I have talked to a friend, who has taken loans before and he wondered why on earth I would need to pay you first for a loan. He says all this smells a bit fishy.

I'm not saying though that I do not trust you, but I have to agree with my friend to a certain point.
Your pushing to get the money and the fact that it is quite uncommon to have to pay for a loan (because a loan is about receiving money and then paying it back) gives me a bit of a wacky feeling.

As said, I'm not saying I don't trust you, but in order for our business to concede it would really make me feel a lot better if I had some proof about you and that you are serious.

Once this is settled I will be happy to give you the details you need. The payment has been made, it is just waiting to be picked up, but now it's your turn to prove to me that you are serious about this.

Best regards,
1m4s0n 0f4b1tch

Mortar

pony pony
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's not a safari hat, but yep it's still a victory! Let's go over the magic checklist here...

CONFUSION: Check. He might be suspicious, but so what because that's in their nature. Your lad is wondering what's going on.

WORK: Check again. Lads hate the w-word with a passion. Getting off their butts for anything bothers them, hence their constant whining about MTCNs.

FUN: I'll leave that check to you, but it looks like you're having a good time with your mugu. Looks like a pass to me.

OVERALL RESULT: Enough formalities! Crack yourself a beer, and enjoy the thought of confused lads. Small victories count too. Thumbs up
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's not yet as fun as it could be, but still quite good. And I'm sure that, if he still keeps replying the real fun is going to start soon.
You have to take into account that our friend 1m4s0n here is the reckless guy who told the hitman about his military background. Wink
Let's see if and how the guy replies, but if he does it's bound to be off-script. I think he already is off-script with this and probably also the previous one or two mails where I started seeding the confusion, and if I can go on like that I might turn this into something fun. Maybe I could use the military background of my char to turn this into a reverse-hitman or something, make that lad crap his pants a bit...

As for the beer: I'm still in the office, but I'll consider having one tonight. Otherwise I'll have one, or two or ten, this weekend. Wink

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On other news today...

Another lad might have gone to WU, if he did, then probably two times already.
It's a different bait than the above, which is a loan-scam. The one I'm talking about now is a rich-dying-widow-scam (not 100% sure about the dying, but she's a rich widow).

After having them run to WU twice (I hope they really did) I got this mail:
Quote:
Our cashier is coming from western union and they said there is no payment on your name and our cashiers name? or did you send it on our Operational Manager name

3y0 4d4ms.? the bank can not find the money on there computer, pls go back and tell them to remove the Western Union secure,

and tell them to make the transactions show up online, we shall be looking forward to hear from you.
Please act accordingly you are delaying
Yours Faithfully,
Secretary,
Mrs. J4n V4n Hubb4rd.

Here's my reply:
Quote:
I don't like to make an unsecure transaction.
You as a SECURITY-COMPANY should actually appreciate that!
And if your staff are TOO LAZY to go there by themselves and just want to check online then you better look for other people to work for you!

The amount of incompetence I am facing here is quite astonishing.

I will go to Western Union now to talk to those people and check it out by myself. I'll get back to you afterwards.

About 30-45 minutes later I sent this:
Quote:
My dear Mrs. V4n Hubb4rd,

it seems to me that there are people in your company who misuse your trust in them as financial couriers.
As I told you in my last mail I went to Western Union to have this clarified, and this pretty thing at the counter told me that the money already has been withdrawn!

Now there's either something really fishy about your company, or your staff isn't as trustworthy as would be required for the job.

I asked her to write a note for you with this information, as I am sure you would only blame me for this again.

Best regards,
4n1t4 B1kd1k

Attached this mail was the following, highly official note (just in really bad quality):

Also this bait might be coming to an end, but it's a sh.tload of fun to throw the hammer back at them.

Mortar

pony pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't need to end yet if you don't want it to mate, there's still things like moneygram to be tried! Well baited.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, other than turning that one back on him and making him think his dolla has been chopped, there is still 17V5, a few dozen forms and the pleasure of saying that in future you wont add the security question because you heard that means anyone can pick it up without ID. There is also the getting an ACN - no pushing for it but after so many failed attempts, can just drop in how much easier this would be with a simple online bank transfer.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks.

But I'll have to get their reply first. So far nothing happened, maybe they're having an extended breakfast or so...

My other character who's dealing with that security-company is on his way to Marseille right now and since the sec-co sits in Paris (IP also fits) he'll demand that they come down or forget about it. He has the money with him, but if the old widow doesn't need his help, okay, he can live without that extra money he will get out of that... Wink

As for the old lady, she's quite suspicious now that something fishy there in Paris and might want to have some sort of proof (:cough: trophy :cough:)

And with that loan-guy I have no idea yet where this might be going, if it's still going anywhere. But that guy also knows now that I'm getting suspicious about this deal and that he maybe should do something to ensure my trust in him.

Well, an old saying says "it's not over before it's over". Wink

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

V4n1 just came crawling back telling me I'm totally misunderstanding him.
Quote:

Goodday
I got your mail,you are getting it all wrong by saying that ok, The funds have been Deposited since on the 10th thinking that you will make the payment to transfer the funds to your account, I have attach the Deposite slip i use in depositing the money in the bank and my Lenders certificate to this mail, so you should know that am not lieing to you ok, so immidiately you have see it you can go ahead and make the payment so that i can confirm the funds and transfer your loan to your account immediately ok,

I asure you immdiately you have make the payment and the fee is confirm your loan will be transfer to your account without any delay ok, your friend is just telling you to not make the payment if she have the money why did see not borrow you, you are about to get this loan but is the fee that is now holding this transaction, immdiately you send the fee and is confrim i asure you your funds will be transfer to you ok,

So i want you to send me your bank payment informations after making the payment so i can use it to transfer the funds to you ok, i want you to go and make the payment now so that i can confirm the funds and transfer your loan immdiately because my time is more faster than your's and we are vacating on friday this week which is 21th for christmas holiday untill 2nd week of January, so you need to be fast with the payment so your funds can be transfer immediately okay

after making the payment i want you to send me the correct informations in making the payment so that i can confrim it and transfer your funds to your account immediately okay.

I will be waiting to hear from you after making the payment,
Best Regards
Mr V4n1 K3nm0.

I'm pretty sure that this must be off-script, he refers to my friend warning me.
Also this one is my personal favorite from this mail:
Quote:
i want you to go and make the payment now so that i can confirm the funds and transfer your loan immdiately because my time is more faster than your's

And he even has a certificate to proof he's a moneylender.
And it's really hard to oversee all the obvious problems with this fake...

The attached deposit-slip is a doc-file. Interesting that he scanned this to a doc, instead of some pic-format.
It has a pic embedded, which is really hilarious. There is a bank-stamp, with missing date, the "authorise signature" is missing and the deposit has been done BEFORE I EVEN CONTACTED HIM!

Mortar

pony pony
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed that you've run into a lad with such advanced document preparation skills. The "Spainish" certificate is especially convincing as it contains the official red seal of truth (RSOT) which proves legitimacy beyond the shadow of a doubt.

You should compliment him heartily on his high quality official documentation,in the hopes of getting more, more, more dodgy documents out of him.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my holy master, I have advanced this bait to the next level.
Please check out my reply to his mail:
Quote:
V4n1 my friend,

I have the feeling you're not getting it right. I have already made the payment, it's not that I wouldn't have enough money to pay your lousy fee.
But I want you to put down the cards now. Why do you think I should trust you? Everybody could send me some certificate. I'm not in Spain, how do I know it's real? The same goes for the deposit-slip. How can I verify it?
I really want to trust you V4n1. You know, I already made plans for your money, and I would like this to work out for both of us.

The problem now is that my friend warned me that I should get undeniable proof of your existence. Something that I know must be real. As said, these certificates look good, but I cannot proof if they are real or not, because I am not in Spain and have never dealt with Spanish banks before.

So, what I want you to do is send me a photo of yourself. Don't make it too small, because you will have to hold a sign, so that I can make sure that it's really you, and not just some pic from the Internet.
The sign you are going to hold on this photo will say:
MERRY CHRISTMAS
1M4S0N 0F4B1TCH

When you comply to my request I will immediately let you have you r money. Not only that, I will double the amount, to cover your effort.

Best regards,
1m4s0n 0f4b1tch

Mortar

pony pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pic demand might be a bit soon and sudden, but good luck anyways! Since he's clearly so highly-skilled with the gimp, he might attempt a photo chop (if he complies at all). If the certificate's anything to go by, it should be hilarious HOS material. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Might be. But I guess I made quite clear that he has to regain my trust, and no pic -> no dolla, and, most importantly, pic -> double dolla!

But I might consider giving him a chance to wind himself out of this, maybe...

Edit: I call for opinions: Who thinks I'll get my pic? Wink

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PsycheDelia_Smith^^
I refuse to accept that this crappy fake has been done with the Gimp. Maybe Paint, but not more.
Maybe he had a goat draw it...

As said, I don't know what will happen now, he didn't reply yet. That might mean he's working on it, he's too confused what to reply now or he dropped me because he smells the fish. At the moment I think it's option 4, he's taking his extended lunch-break. I often just get one mail per lad a day, sometimes two, today that guy already broke the record with 3 or 4 mails, but I expect to hear something by tomorrow.

Until then I have, exclusive for your eyes only, the deposit-slip, which came as word-file.
I marked a few quite obvious things.
The date is missing, the signature is missing, and the date of deposit is the 10th of December, but first contact was made on 12th or 13th...

Mortar

pony pony
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't point out these flaws to him, wouldn't want him to improve his documents for future use. Anyway, I didn't notice the flaws as I am mesmerized by the new Red Seal on this one.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P.S. Do I get a prize by identifying the signature on the money lending certificate?

I thought Brahms was dead.

oh, I would bet against a sign right now but you never know. just don't push too hard if he isn't up for it at the moment.

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I won't tell him.

I just told him that I don't know anything about Spanish documents and thus I cannot prove or disprove if they are real.

So the RSOT overrules all mistakes on any document?
Maybe I should also start using it on the docs I send...

Mortar

pony pony
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I know is that if I see the RSOT on any document, I am 100% convinced.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
^^PsycheDelia_Smith^^
I refuse to accept that this crappy fake has been done with the Gimp. Maybe Paint, but not more.

Agreed mate, a slip of the old typing fingers. Even the best tools are crap in crap hands though.

XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PDS
I'll vouch for that. I have seen someone make something in Photoshop that I could have made in Print Shop on the C64 20 years ago. I never thought it was possible to actually make bad work in Photoshop - he managed to prove me wrong.

On Another note. I just realised that your lad is reusing a Baiter character name.

Who the hell else would come up with 4nita B1kdik??
LMAO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic