SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An unhappy lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My good barrister is upset I don't trust him to get the fund that I am the beneficary of. See, I recently was contacted by a Mr. Usman Bello from the Central Bank of Nigeria. See, Mr. Bello assured me he can get the fund, and my lad is merely and Internet fraudstar and tout Laughing
Quote:
I read your email dated 10th Dec 2007 and was not impress and happy about the content. How dear you condem me while you dont know much about me? Isit a crime to help you? How could somebody else way condem me before you because he needed a financial help from you and you quickly believed him?

Anyway,I have no blame to you,I am only blaming myself to accepted to help you in the first place.

Please since you believe any decieving you,Do not ever write me or call me bcos i dont see any reason why i should associate myself with person who doesnt have trust in me. You can go ahead and listen to the person who condemed me before you because i know somebody is trying to cheat on you but for the fact he believe am telling you simple truth,he saw me as a block for his success in advantaging to his arm.

I know one day you will seek for me but it may be too late because i am going to report your case to the government so that your fund will be return back to the government treasure account as unclaim fund. I assure you that whatever you spend to those who are conviencing you will be in vain because your fund is with us and under our custody

Thanks

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a polite lad too! I think he deserves another chance at getting your fund to you - if he hasn't already reported you to the government that is. Good work.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
See, I recently was contacted by a Mr. Usm4n B3ll0 from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Easy there guy.... if this barrister is working with HIM maybe you should drop the bait...

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic