SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I blew all of my neighbors today....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...that's right, I got out my snow-blower and was having such a great time, I cleared 8" of snow we got yesterday off of the walks of the entire block, then I saw a kid shoveling snow on the cross street at the end of the block and felt sorry for him so I did that block as well, then I figured I might as well do an entire square block and work my way home. I left the snow in front of the house of the old lady with rat-bastard, yapping, shithead dog, though, because I hate the barking little mongrel...maybe she'll fall and break her hip while she's shoveling and the barking little mutt will have to stay with relatives while she's recuperating. Christ, the little beast is barking as I type, she's lucky my "checkered" past leaves me unable to buy a handgun or I'd shoot that thing into a messy pile of entrails...All dogs go to heaven...MY ASS, this thing would make a perfect companion for my ex-wife, the ball-busting hellbeast with no soul..... Oh, I guess I got a bit sidetracked....Anyway, that's my good deed for the day.

starstarstarstar
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice thread title. Wink When I first saw it I thought you'd taken WAY too much vicodin. Laughing

What a nice thing you did. You're a good guy. Very Happy (yes, I'm ignoring the part about wanting to kill the dog)

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
...I left the snow in front of the house ...

that reads like "I collected all snow in the entire block and dumped it in front of..."

but, mebby next week eh?

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even with a checkered past you can still get a air rifle. Strike silent, no one will ever know or you could go back to the old ladies house, charge her 20.00 dollars to snowblow her walk and accidentaly chew the lil bugger up in the snowblower. Just my .02

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reprob8

If that had been my neighborhood when I was a kid, we kids would have shovelled all that snow right back into your driveway.

Why?

You may have single-handedly destroyed the pre-teen winter economy by denying the kids some snow clearing jobs. But, I'm probably out of touch with present day kids by assuming that one of them might actually pick up a snow shovel for less than $50/hour. Wink

Btw, does your checkered past leave you unable to buy rat poison and some hamburger? Cool
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember listening to my brother while he was telling me the advantages of two stages and the reduced emission levels on a four stroke motor for his snow blow jobber. All I know is that tonight I will put on my bicycle shorts and go riding because I just got a Madone and its calling me.

I know that you would never poison a dog so I'll let you know that in the past mouse killers were generally better than rat killers. The old rat poisons had "warfarin" a coumadin renamed poison that required two or three feedings.
The new anticoagulant used for both mouse and rats is bromadiolone as the rats acquired an immunity to coumadin. Bromadiolone only requires one dose but takes a few days before a hemorrhaging death. I know that as a dog owner you would do the old lady before you would do the animal.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
hookah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8, you bastard! Where were you when I need you most??? I had to shovel three times this weekend and my back is KILLING me!!!

It's a genuine pleasure for me this glister night to write you, Baby how times fly...I promise to do you what will satisfied you to feel like a real woman you longed for so don't worry you have me all yourself as long life exist on us.

(Oh Dr. Derek, you're such a sweet talker)
scansum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the kids you helped to hide behind the all of snow outside the dogs house and throw snowballs every time it yaps.

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
I know that as a dog owner you would do the old lady before you would do the animal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095159/
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Errr- what's snow? Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like rain, only more useful.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
... what's snow? Very Happy

Usually, it's kind of like a 'fluffy, freeze-dried' rain, then you just add heat to re-constitute it Laughing

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob, that was so nice of you.

If you were in my neighborhood I would have missed the guy across the street.

NSFW

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1540/sweeperuo8.jpg

Not that it's purdy, it's funny! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you can still buy a shotgun.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
...that's right, I got out my snow-blower and was having such a great time, I cleared 8" of snow we got yesterday off of the walks of the entire block . . .

I've had Vicodin energy bursts like that before. Unfortunately they don't come as often as the used to.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(((Reprob98))) I am new to the east coast .... I wish you were in my neighborhood I would have loved it if you blew me. I am almost snow bound lol I think I am the only driveway in dire lac lol
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bustyn_Yuhrass wrote:
Reprob8 wrote:
...that's right, I got out my snow-blower and was having such a great time, I cleared 8" of snow we got yesterday off of the walks of the entire block . . .

I've had Vicodin energy bursts like that before. Unfortunately they don't come as often as the used to.

Now that's just cruel!!!

starstarstarstar
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My cat loved this thread. Especially the part about chewing up the dog with the snowblower. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic