SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just1n Alb3rt vs. The Bu2y B33 S4wing Club of Nevada

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm terribly hurt, or rather L1zzie B0rden is. Just1n hasn't answered any of her increasingly frantic emails for almost 2 weeks now. You girls are just satisfying his every need without any help from poor old L1zzie, I guess. Watch out, or she might have to burn down the retirement home!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzie could take an axe to one of the members who got a check. It seems only fitting. Anyone want to do up a newspaper article on this?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neither of them have replied to me either.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just1n still hates Ethel:

Quote:
Yes, i have a grand mother and she passed away...ok??
But one good thing about her before her death was that....
she was not a THIEF!!!

Such a rude young man, that Justin.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf, I love that email. To frustrate him even more, Sylvia keeps bugging him to return her drivers license. He responds:
Quote:
i never got any copy of your drivers license..?
how did you send it to me...?
Did you attach it with your e-mail or what?

Sylvia explains:
Quote:
I put it in the slot in my computer. You know the one I am talking about? It is a tiny slot on the front of the computer that you stick things into. I had to force it in, and the computer did not give it back after I sent you the email. Can you please send it back to me because I really need it badly. Also, when will I get my first check? I am ready to go to work.

I wonder how long it will take him to figure out that I'm talking about the floppy drive.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ My sister loves that part about sticking the license in the floppy drive Laughing.

Ethel writes back to Just!n:

Quote:
Justin,

Well after I get my ATM card, I will be a rich old lady and I can treat people however I want!

-Ethel

She's boasting because Dr. Patr1ck sent her scans of her ATM card this morning.

Quote:
This is to confirmed the receipt of your information. It is my pleasure to inform you that will can only receive payment through Western Union or Money-Gram with our dispatch man information below, becuase here in Nigeria it very difficut to cash check so i will personaly advise you to try your possible best and make the payment through Western Union or Money-Gram immedialy

As soon as you make the payment, kindly provide to this office the MTCN or REFERENCE number as to enable our dispatch man pick it up from the outlet.

Regards,

Ethel's still not sure what an ATM is, but she does know that she is rich now. The trouble is Ethel doesn't understand Western Union and thinks she has a better idea:

Quote:
Dear Dr.

What about the other idea I told you about, sending the cash hidden in the scanner. I'm pretty handy with tools (I used to tinker around the house back in my day). I was able to take apart the scanner that Herbert gave me and the money fit in it.

I asked on of the nice young me who work at the retirement community where I live to take a picture of it so I could show you want it looked like. Isn't that clever? One of the nice young me also said he would drive me to the shipping place too.

Sincerely,
Ethel

P.S. I'm a little disappointed that the card doesn't have kittens on it. Can you get me one with kittens on it?

The nice young man was Juan the baiter Wink Ethel has a lot of cash hidden in different places because she went through the great depression and she will never be left hungry again!

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Patr1ck says "no thanks, just use WU":

Quote:
Att: Mrs,

This is to confirmed the receipt of your email send to me.
You just have to follow our instructure giving to you,now i will like you to go right away and send the money through western union, so that your ATM CARD could be send to you immediatly,or , so your ATM CARD, can be send to you immediatley.

Below is the information

As soon as you make the payment, kindly provide to this office the MTCN or REFERENCE number as to enable our dispatch man pick it up from the outlet.

Regards,

Oh that was a bad idea mentioning Herbert. Bad idea.

Quote:
Dear Dr.

Well, there might be a problem with that. I've recently got into trouble with my sewing group because of some e-mails I have received and if my son found out that I was going to send money to someone I met over the internet, well he would not take me to send money. He is very suspicious whenever I send money to someone. He says I have been scammed, but I don't see it that way. I think he is jutting butting in and should mind his own business. I raised him afterall!

Anyway, that is why I thought it would be a good idea to hide the money inside something. That way, if Herbert asked me what I was doing, I could tell him I was just sending a care package. He doesn't care when I do that.

What do you think? I could also include some of my famous macaroon cookies in the package too.

Love,
Ethel

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have told him in the past that the nearest WU is over two hours away. He did a search for me, and his search confirmed that there is no Western Union close to S1lverpeak. Mabel at the bank could help transfer the money, however. That's how I got his first bank account. Maybe you can get another.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I didn't think of that. I'm sure he'll reject my cash in a box offer, so when he writes back I'll ask about a bank transfer Twisted Evil .

He'll be sorry he declined the cookies though Wink

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the doctor an e-mail telling him how upset I was that WU two hours away, but Shirley at the bank said she could help if he didn't want a scanner filled with cash and my world famous macaroons. Shirley likes me better than Mable at the bank because I always give Shirely more macaroons than anyone else.

I also ramped up the crazy in an e-mail to Just1n:
Quote:
Subject: why have you stopped writing to me

Dear Justin,

I talked to Mr. Bush and he said he would help me get back into the sewing club and that he is going to sue you. I need your lawyers name so the president can phone him and tell him that.

Sincerely,
Ethel

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it appears as if Mr. A is broke.

Quote:
Hello Agn3s
The only thing you can do is if only you can help me $550,so that i can pay it to the courier service who send you the payment,becuase i dont have any money here to pay them.if you no you can assist me with that just get back to me and let me no,so i can tell you when next you can start recieving payment from our client and when you recieve it you will remove your $550 and your 10% from the payment send you,coz am very broke for now,if that is ok by you get back to me so i can tell you where to pay it.
Thanks
Just1n Alb3rt

That is one damn expensive courier service! Eth3l, this is all your fault!

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That'll teach him to mess with Eth3l! Twisted Evil

Dr. Patr1ck is still trying to get Eth3l to go to WU, so Eth3l had to repeat to him that the nearest one is 2 hours away.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just1n can be rather slow to respond, so you have to harass him. Twisted Evil

Since all of you looneys can't seem to get your act together, I came up with a solution.

Quote:
Dear Boss

I don't understand all of this. It is not my fault that Eth3l stole the check and ripped it up. She is a crazy woman. You said that you had enough business so that all of the members of my sewing club could get a check. If you had hired them all like you promised me we wouldn't be having this problem. You said that you had lots of customers that would be sending checks, and that all of the members of the Bu2y B33 S3wing Club would have work.

I have an idea that might work boss. You could promote me to regional manager and I could keep an eye on the ladies and make sure that they send you the money for the checks the customers sent to them. I would set up a work post office box and your customers could send all of their checks to that post office box. I could then give the checks to the ladies and make sure that they deposit the money and send you your percentage right away.

All I ask is that I get the larger checks that your customers send, and that I get to keep 11% instead of the 10% the other ladies get. That sounds fair to me, as I will be doing more work supervising the other ladies and as a regional manager I should get paid more.

Let me know if that sounds okay to you boss. I will then set up a postoffice box here in S1lverpeake, and I will be the only person that has access to that postoffice box. When the checks come into the ladies I will give them the checks, that way I can make sure that a nutjob like Eth3l doesn't get hold of the checks and rip them up. I could even send you a weekly statement so that you would know the checks deposited and how much money you should be expecting.

What do you think boss? I think this sounds like a great idea!

Agn3s

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right, I think Eth3l needs to send another harassing, crazy e-mail to Just!n.

Quote:

Subject: I know you have my phone tapped

George Bush told me you did. I saw him on tv and he told me all about it. You're a spy, out to get my cookie recipe! That is why you wrote to me in the first place. Agnes, Sylvia, all of them have always wanted my cookie recipe and they told you to get it! Well, it won't work. I'm onto you. Me and the president! You won't win!!!!!!

Eth3l very nicely warned Dr. Patr1ck to be careful of spies too.

Quote:
Ok i will be very carefull of that.

I will like you to get back to me when you will make the payment,coz the courier service are so much hangry with me,just let me when you will make the payment

And then he tells Eth3l to go to WU again Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Dear Dr.,

I keep telling you that I can't go to a Western Union because the closest one to Silverpeak where I live is two hours away.

What else do you want me to do? I can go to my bank maybe and transfer it to you. I'm really confused.

Sincerely,
Ethel

And who knew Agn3s was such a cunning businesswoman? Smile

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

keeps sending Ethel the same e-mail about going to Western Union.

Ethel told him he's not a very good listener. I think Patrick's gotten lazy.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if anyone is still baiting these guys, but it seems that Eth3l is now the target of a recovery scammer Shocked

Quote:
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL

CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC
Plot 1017 & 1018 Coree Bay Crescent,Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse II, Abuja. Nigeria.

From the Desk of the Executive Chairman
Economic and financial crimes commission

Attention: Ethel Smith,

It is with great pleasure that I Alahaji Mallam Nuhu Ribadu chairman of the Economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC) of the federal Republic of Nigeria notify you that you have to urgently put to stop every transaction between you and the following people or peoples who are now in our custody for financial crimes.

Chief Ojo Maduekwe
Dr Patrick Aziza

It has been found from our records that the above persons have been responsible for the collection of different sums of money from you on the account of delivering your ATM card to you. As soon as we hear from you with regards to this matter, we would immediately prosecute and arraign these criminals before the court of law for financial crimes of the highest order. We found in their possesion an ATM card bearing your name and a PIN certificate manual which you are to using in activating your funds to eanble you make withdrawals from your ATM card.

As soon as we received report on the happenings between you and these criminals, my men swung into action and apprehended the suspects who are now in our cell pending further investigations. May I also inform you that we are working in collaboration with the American FBI, and failure to hear from you and give us vital information on the activities of this criminals will lead to our call for your arrest by the American FBI for through interrogation and also for laundering money out of our country.

We want to inform you now that your ATM card is in our custody, and the president has been notified of this development. He has instructed and given me the order and authority to send you your ATM card which I would do once I hear from you. You are required to immediately comply with this order, and make sure you keep this operation to yourself to aid us in our investigation, so as to enable us apprehend more of these criminals whom are at large.

If we don�t hear from you in the next 72hours, we would order for your arrest by the American FBI for interrogation.

You have been warned against further correspondence with the above named persons so any further communications will lead to your prosecution there in your country.

Thank you and God bless.
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
Executive Chairman EFCC

I wonder if this is the same EFCC that a lot of us are mass baiting in another thread? Laughing. It must be the hot format at the moment for the lads.

I wonder if they know Barry? Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Oh no! Please don't arrest me. I'm 83 years old!

I didn't know anything about this being a scammer. All I know is Dr. Patrick kept trying to get me to go to a Western Union, but he wouldn't listen to me when I told him it was 2 hours away.

Should I call the Silverpeak police about this? Please don't arrest me.

I'm glad the president is involved. I write to him often, so it is good to know he is looking after me.

Sincerely,
Ethel

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf, what in the hell was that one all about?

Agn3s still harasses Mr. A, who will every so often respond with a plea for money. I think we've broken his spirit.

So what is Eth3l the loon going to do now? She doesn't want to get arrested, does she?

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hopefully the president will save her Laughing

I think Dr. Patrick and the chief realized their efforts to get Eth3l to go to WU would not work, and they didn't want to give me a bank account, so they are trying a new angle Wink

I love how they specify it is the "American" FBI who are after me. Because they are a lot scarier than the French FBI Rolling Eyes .

I would love to get the other Buzy Bees involved in this one, but I don't know how. Any suggestions?

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf, tell them you have some friends in the same boat and you pass their email to your friends.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'll tell him that when he writes me back Smile

Besides, even though Eth3l was suspended from the sewing club, she still has friends there. She has to look out for them after all.

And wasn't it time the suspension was lifted on poor Eth3l? Crying or Very sad

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Okay, okay. Ethel is back in the club. Very Happy

Mr. A is being lazy. Then again, Mr. A has always been rather lazy.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mr. Ribadu wants me to keep this to myself:

Quote:
make sure you keep this operation to yourself to aid us in our investigation, so as to enable us apprehend more of these criminals whom are at large.

But Ethel being Ethel, she wasn't so sure that was a good idea:

Quote:

Are you sure I should keep this to myself? You see my friends at the Buzy Bee Sewing Club, I think they also might be in contact with the two gentlemen you mentioned in your previous e-mail.

Ever since Agnes gave us the e-mail of Justin Albert, we've all been getting a lot of strange e-mails.

I would hate for my elderly friends to get arrested too. After all, they were so nice to let me back into the sewing club after I had been suspended.

Then Ethel spilled the beans to the club, so please say hi to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu at [email protected] Twisted Evil

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess Eth3l wasn't supposed to spill the beans to the club:

Quote:
Attn: ,

This is to confirmed the receipt of your information.

I will like you keep this operation to yourself to aid us in our investigation and also i wil promise you that your friend will not be arrested.

It is my pleasure to inform you that we have finalized on the programming of your ATM card and it has been stamp by the stamp authorization, in your favor today.

Once again you have to understand that your ATM card has bein stamp by the stamp authorization on your package, so that your payment card is never stopped at anyother custom checkpoint.

In view of the development, you are requested to immediately offset the.

Insurance Fee of $380

Delivery charges of $70

Stamp fee $100.

Total $550

If you no that you dont have any problem just get back to me so i can instruct you on what to do next.

Please confirm the receipt of this mail and get back to this office accordingly.

Thank you and God bless.

Executive Chairman EFCC

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Oh dear. I didn't hear from you, so I thought it was okay to tell the about this. Did any of them e-mail you? I apologize, but it seems the cat is out of the bag so to speak.

I understand the fees, but how do I send you the money? Did the president tell you how to send the money?

Sincerely,
Ethel

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Executive Chairman of the EFCC has told Ethel to send the payment for her ATM card via WU (big surprise!).

I had to go through the "closest WU is 2 hours away" with him again. This group of lads is like a broken record.

Is anyone else still communicating with the lads or is Ethel the lone still being scammed?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying, but not getting much in the way of responses. Agn3s emails him every other day or so, asking where he is and hoping that he didn't get fired over the thing with Eth3l. He doesn't like my 80 year old stripper character at all, as not only has he not responded to her but he hasn't even sent a different scam letter. Oh, and Sylv1a is still sending him nasty emails accusing him of stealing her drivers license. She does end each one with "When will I get my check" though.

Mr. A told Agn3s that she needed to send him something like $600 to cover the courier cost of the check Eth3l ripped up. He was nice though, and told Agn3s that she could take the amount out of the next check she got from him. I thought that was sweet.

A runs hot and cold, and it's not unusual for him to go silent. He's got to be royally pissed at Eth3l, as I'm pretty sure that he didn't make up the fake check himself, and it probably cost him a pretty penny to have it done.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic