SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Powerball

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the lotto, but those small handheld gyro-gizmos. I'm thinking of buying one for a friend of mine for Christmas who is a bit of a fitness-come-gadget freak (I'm thinking, two presents in one).

Anyone here use these? I can't really see the point in them, but I'm told they are great for exercising wrists and arms, as well as being a bucket 'O' fun.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver wrote:
Not the lotto

Awww.. Sad You had me all excited..

shiver wrote:
but those small handheld gyro-gizmos.

Now you've got me curious. Laughing

Do you have a picture? Or better yet, a video?

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good wrist/hand exercise? Bucket o' fun? Sounds like a gittar to me! Or something else that a lot of us do but never admit... Embarassed

OK seriously. I checked it out at http://powerballcanada.com/ , and it sounds like a great gift for a jock friend. Hell, as a gittar player, I might just get one. (Santa can put it in my stocking next to my Taser. I've been good!) I like the idea. Your friend will probably love it. Way better gift idea than the Chia Pet at any rate.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine had one of those. Different name, but the same thing.

Sure, they're fun, but only for a while I'd say. You try for a while how fast you can get this thing to spin, maybe even measure times until it comes to rest again (we did the former, but not the latter) and things like that, and after a while you put it away again to all the other unloved and forgotten stuff you have collected over the years but never had the heart to dispose, probably because you might need it again for ridiculous some reason in a very distant future (that's my universal excuse for not disposing stuff).

But hey, maybe he'll love it, and play with it until his hands fall off.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw one at the week-end in a Gadget Shop. You could go in and ask to try it, if you have such Up-North. I can't see any list of branches on their website.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
DanielM
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've got one at home (found it useful to study nutation and precession) and what's the point? Well they say they where developed by nasa for astronauts to maintain their muscles when under the effects of 'zero gravity' they are able to generate up to 40lbs of pressure their site says... so you could train your arm muscles while spinning on your chair and waiting for your lads to respond?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic