SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419 The Movie!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, cool

Mods - can this be arranged do you think?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we don't re-invent an old movie - i think we should write our own! along with some input from the lads!!!

I think the lads should write the whole thing. All we need to do is come up with a basic outline, give them names of the characters, and let them write it. If their first draft doesn't have enough action or goat love scenes, they'll have to re-write it.

Quote:
Oh, and Canada is the way to go for filming. No union problems, excellent work ethic up there, lots of goverment support, tax breaks included.........

Yeah, and we have to film it from November to April when it's cold as hell. The lads have to build their own igloos to sleep in.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They should be able to move this whole thread there too!!
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If their first draft doesn't have enough action or goat love scenes, they'll have to re-write it.

Not to mention the goat chariot races - I really think this would be a box office draw. No goat chariot race scene, and the deal's off. Do the love scenes come before or after (or during) the race?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ oooohhhh.... you mean we can have goat love scenes? - That's a new one for Nollywood!

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

Last edited by notobescammed on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make it a daydream during the race. Oh yeah, we need a music sountrack to go with this movie. How well do lads sing?

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can audition them on Sunday's show! - That, we can hear live! I'm definitely thinking they should record the soundtrack!

IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was curious as to where your guy was getting some of this BS so I googled..here's some of it.

Quote:
One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes--Disraeli
action is the foundational key to all success--Picasso
There are truths on this side of the Pyrenees, which are falsehoods on the other--Blaise Pascal
Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies--Aristotle

I guess he's no stranger to Quotepedia
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're still looking for an agent, please count me in!

I'm a RL actor and acting coach and would looooove to get some lads some Stanislavsky training, and book him on those "big gigs".

Gonna be a star, kid! Big star!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
+234
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps someone could oversee Health and Safety, detailed risk assessments would need to be filled out at each stage.
Quote:
Risk assessments should:

* Identify the hazards
* Identify all affected by the hazard and how
* Evaluate the risk
* Identify and prioritise the required actions

I'm sure I could supervise the mountains of paperwork and photos that would be required. Twisted Evil
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is sounding like an MGM production. (Mugu Guyman Maga) Very Happy

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NTBS

This guy is a wealth of siggy material. I don't know how you will choose.

Some of my favorites.

Quote:
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end!
Little does he know.

Quote:
I do go to church regularly even sometimes I pray and fasted for my client to make payment and business to be successful.

Quote:

Verily verily it is an ungodly act, though it is not as easy as people might think, this is whole lots of suffering and starvation in it before you get a victim as we called it mugu or client.

Quote:
the worst which I hate and I don�t do it is marriage and relationship scam, this is very dangerous because playing with someone love life and heart is too bad.

Quote:
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off

Quote:
But honestly and sincerely, I have not given you full trust because you could be an agent of EFCC Nigeria or FBI or CIA or Homeland security even Metropolitan Police of Scotland yard.

Quote:
what scammer will take know that you are for real is when you involve fund then we would know that you are for real.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I know what that guy needs the 15 grand for, he's gonna loan it to me under a different name...
Quote:
I am in receipt of your email. I will be able to offer you the loan of $15,000.00 .

Okay, we're starting to get somewhere here I think.

So we all agree on certain points, and all have brought in ideas that haven't been discussed much yet (like the goat-chariot-race or juggling burning chainsaws while dancing macarena).

Also we had some really competent input here which needs to be digested, and transformed into something we can slam into the lads face.

A really good idea, which I totally support, is moving the topic to an area where we're safe from "being spied on". I don't have a server to offer, but maybe I can come up with an idea. There's enough free hosters out there, but coding something might take a bit.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanna play too! - PD has the shipping, so I'll take marketing...

a short start on a trailer:
http://www.freewebs.com/livingstonshipping/movie.htm

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI, I'm a writer in real life...I would be happy to offer my services in whatever way would be helpful. As for the writer's strike, I can easily be a "scab" willing to work on this project because, hey, we writers gotta make a living, strike or not!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say, the guy just couldn't help himself despite his better judgement...

We've established he's a career scammer, and hence untrustworthy - in this partnership we have one relative unknown (us - people who deliberately set out to spanner criminal activity) and one known (him - 100% guaranteed to be a crook), yet he demands goodwill/trust money from us, must be out of his precious mind. Bless, must be force of habit. He has to realise there's no way on God's sweet earth we could trust him with $0.50, but he tries anyway...

Seriously I think our guy would love to be immortalised as the Nigerian Robin Hood (not quite the film I had in mind, but that precious final edit can really change a film around...), and even mentioned being ready to put up funds for a script - that's the first step, before anything else at all, is getting a good script - even with a Nollywood scriptwriter (they can't be expensive - have you ever tried sitting through a Nollywood film?). I'd propose we steer our friend to start working on that right away and see what we get (we can gee it along with 'potential investors' rumours if needs must) - this is where we hit gold documenting his world and motivations for free, and who knows, if he comes up with a great script, I may go and make it all legit and above board Wink Ice-T, BIG, etc all started as violent criminals and branched into entertainment after all...in fact (thinking aloud here) why not cast Ice-T in the role? We were talking with his agent the other day for another film anyway...

But most importantly, we need to get this out of sight PDQ!
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can help in a couple of ways.
I used to do some writing, although it's not my profession, but I can sign on as a 'scab writer' if you need any.

I also have a lad who might be a very good source of info for this project- Internet-savvy, eager to work, just the kind of lad who might go anywhere to "make the big time".

By the way, where in Nigeria is your guy located- Lagos?

Finally, in regards to the secure environment for continuing discussions, we do have the "safe bunker" over on Yuku- hidden behind a login.

Roll 'em!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can assure you the scrip (when sent) will not be approved and will need to be re-written.

WHo can pull off a good (not to be rude) "gay" pissed off movie guy calling him honey and all saying this isnt good - trash, etc..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Kw3s1

Please accept my apologies for not replying to you sooner. I am currently in the US and have spent most of the past two days on aeroplanes! I am so tired now and can't wait to hit the hay for the day... However, I am so excited about this opportunity that I just had to email you before I fall asleep.

My friend that i have been telling you about who is a Hollywood Director thinks that this movie could be fantastic! He has been looking to break into Nollywood for quite some time, however, hasn't quite found the right script, nor has he found the right people to work with. You mentioned that you can write? If this is the case, I would like you to put together a story line for the movie... I will also do the same and we can compare notes next week before presenting it back to the Director.

Also, did you manage to speak to any of your boys about playing a part in this film? I need to know confirmed numbers so that we can arrange a casting session should we need any further members.

I'm so glad that you are looking to break free from the scam world, after all. We will be that rich after this movie is successful that we both could retire!

I look forward to your reply - let me know soonest on how many people you have lined up for the film and how log it will take you to write the storyline.

Many Thanks

R4ndy

So, i've ignored his request for money and gone for a draft of the story line... also, let's see how many lads he has lined up to play a part (as these will all need to be screen tested) any ideas for good screen tests???

I'll post later on final parts you guys are playing in the movie and then i'll need you to PM me your email addresses... Laughing

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be the teaboy (have you seen the Poisoners Handbook?)...

It will be soo sweet, the cast will want to sleeeep...

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, but any Lad who wants to screen test must also supply proper ID. You know how the goverment has been since 9/11, and god forbid that they should try to shut us down before we even beigin like they tried with Michael Moore and his last film. The boy did not dot his i's and cross his t's.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Need a graphic designer? Gotta have some promotional materials and all that jazz... Happy to offer my services in this 100% RISKY FREE production!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

+234 wrote:
Perhaps someone could oversee Health and Safety, detailed risk assessments would need to be filled out at each stage.
Quote:
Risk assessments should:

* Identify the hazards
* Identify all affected by the hazard and how
* Evaluate the risk
* Identify and prioritise the required actions

I'm sure I could supervise the mountains of paperwork and photos that would be required. Twisted Evil

This sounds like something I may be able to assist with.

As it turns out I work in Occupational Health and Safety, my major role is to ensure that all required documentation is in place prior to people starting work, I am an absolute pain in the arse to people at work and I am sure that can be applied to some lads.

Forms you say you need, I am sure that I can help there as well.

PM me when you need some OH&S services but be warned my services dont come cheaply Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll volunteer to be the Gaffer. I haven't the slightest idea what a gaffer does but I've always wanted to be one. If you need any extras on-screen, I could be a spear carrier, or a mahout.

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll sacrifice one for the team and volunteer my dog as a goat fluffer.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic