SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone here using/know Mendel Levi?..Update, I'm on the list

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or maybe not. This is what I get for trying to do ten things at once instead of my usual six.
Back to my original question....

I have two emails from this person in one of my baiting accounts, the second one containing American bank account information. It's not an account name that the lads would be likely to come up with so it may have somehow ended up on a list somewhere. If the name is familiar to anyone PM me. Otherwise I'll email this guy and warn him off.

As it turns out, I have about 4 emails from good ole Mendel. Looks like standard mass bait stuff...except that I'm the cooked scammer.

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.
I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Motto: Honest & sefty.
Artful Roger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Raven, that's me, sorry! One of my lotto massbait characters.

Sometimes scammer mails contain non-scammer email addresses buried in the HTML tags, and they get harvested by my mass-mailer proggy. Found a few victims that way.

PM me with your addy and I'll leave you alone for only $100 sent via WU....

Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there Roger! I'll PM the addy to you straight away. You can also securely retrieve the MTCN for that $100 I ran right out and paid at my local western union here: [url] http://humanchimp.co.uk/419eater/MTCNcur3/[/url] clapping

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.
I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Motto: Honest & sefty.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic