SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So my boss tells me she offered my programming services up to one of our offices in Minnestota. I figured I'd just write a quick program and all would be great but NO....she then tells me she also volunteered me to fly to Minneapolis, help stage and install the hardware, train the staff at this place and stay for 2 days for live support. I got this info on Monday 12/3 and I have to fly to Minnesota on Monday 12/10. So, I busted my ass to get this program written and I was getting so bunged up about the whole thing that I finally went to see my Doctor today and had the following exchange:

Dr S: "What can we do for you today?
Me: "I feel great but I'm being forced to go to Minnesota to work with and train some morons and, to me, that's a recipe for a Migraine"
Dr S: "I don't see your point"
Me: I'm going to need some vicodin to get through it, let's call it preventive maintenance."
Dr S."Are you kidding me?"
Me: Cmon, doc, you've been my doctor for years, you know I'm dead serious, whatya want me to do, lie to you?"
Dr S." I guess I appreciate your honesty and I gotta admit, it was gutsy. I'll give you 40 but I don't care if all of your limbs just fall off your body between now and February, don't you DARE call my office for an appointment"
Me"In that case, can I get a refill?"
Dr S. "Don't push your luck, Elvis, now take this and get the hell out of my office"
Me: "Thanks Dr S. and Happy Holidays".

So I now have 38 vicodin (naturally, I took 2 immediately, right in front of the phamacist) and I'm feeling better about life in general. Remember-- I'm not a vicodin addict, I'm a vicodin enthusiast! Yes, Slayer--my chicken little pez dispenser is full again!

starstarstarstar
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call and make an appointment! Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might change docs. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8, I like your Doc!!!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to a doctor in Minnesota. Tell them that you lost your pez dispenser on the plane/it was taken by some wanker at TSA etc... Shocked

Just kidding, it is a really bad idea, and I NEVER suggested it! Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your posts always cheer me up Reprob8 Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will that even last you through a week?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paranoid said

Quote:
Go to a doctor in Minnesota. Tell them that you lost your pez dispenser on the plane/it was taken by some wanker at TSA etc...

Give your Docs name and phone, get them to ring while you are there, do not demolish the reception area as proof, do not try to eat the goldfish in the tranquility tank, do not attempt to pick up the receptionist for a wild night on the town

Good Luck

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The real question is, how much better do you write code while on those vicodins??

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
So my boss tells me she offered my programming services up to one of our offices in Minnestota.

Are you getting displaced (aka fired)? What's even worse is they're making you go and train your replacements before they can your ass. Laughing

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, they are just sending him on Safari. There is no office in Minnesota and they are going to WU him the money for the return ticket.... it's all good. Oh and he gets to keep 10% of the payment made by the customer as a bonus. Very Happy

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:

He's lucky that will last him thru the night!!! Very Happy
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a fresh presprtion yesterday for some Smile - course I had a root canal finished

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 - just don't break your leg and end up on crutches. Vicodin and crutches don't mix. I found that out a couple of years ago when a moron ER doctor gave me two Vicodin and an hour later, a pair of crutches. He had me use them to leave the treatment room. That was really driving while intoxicated! Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester wrote:
I got a fresh presprtion yesterday for some Smile - course I had a root canal finished

Lester, I'm concerned about the damage those may cause to your liver. I highly recommend you send them to the RCNPKD (Reprob8 Center for Narcotic Pain Killer Disposal). That's kind of what I'm all about - concern for the welfare of other! Altruistic Reprob8, they call me, friend to all!

starstarstarstar
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm laffin too hard to type here. Thanks Reprob8!

(now I can write back to my orphan lad and say "I'm responding with tears" and not lie!)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic