SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Why I became a premium member, and why you should, too.

View next topic
View previous topic

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined this forum in early August. I had a few days where all I could do was sit around and wait, unable to go out and do anything. I had found the site by accident a few months earlier becaue of a nytimes.com article about baiting.

So, home bound, as it was, I immersed myself into the world of scam baiting. I had a few small baits going, one that lasted a week, another 6 weeks, a few others that came and went. I dropped scarmers when I was bored, and twigged a few by my hurry to get a trophy.

I watched and learned, followed the exploits of Ed, which really bacame addictive. I got a mentor. Now, not all mentors are as fantastically wonderful, with such gleaming teeth and attractive, smooth pelts, um... never mind. Forget about my mentor, but, please, remember that conjugal relations between carnivourous rodents and men are not illegal, well, in most countries.

Moving on, then the DOS attack from the vlads came, and I was lucky enough to have Eliza to explain where the refuge she created for this community was. So I followed. It got exciting!

The DOS attack continued, with this site being opened, and then shut, for months. It was, for me, at least, very bonding. As a newcomer, I felt excited to be a part of the Greater Scam Baiting Community. It was Us against the Horrible Vlads, and eventually we won.

Life here has returned to normal, and activity has increased. I really wanted to support this site. It has brought me many hours of entertainment, nd I have kept many lads and lad-ettes busy, saving many victims from being contacted (unquantifiable, I admit).

So how did I support this site? I donated USD20. Its not a lot, but it's what I could afford spare now. For the price of 4 Mochaccino frappe latte with the gooey stuff on top, I helped this site.

All of you who have been fence sitting on wether or not to donate should step, resolutely, off of the fence. It doesn't cost you a house payment, just about what a couple cups of over priced Starbucks coffees and the pastry you end up buying with your coffee would set you back. Trust me, it feels good.

Now, I feel some involvement in this site, more than I used to, and my name is orange, and, one of these clever mods gave me a moniker.... not sure how I feel about the moniker, I would have preferred, "Slayer of Muguus", or something a bit more manly, but if I am Minge's Boy Toy, I suppose I can live with that.

Tomorrow I am reasonably sure I will get my first pith helmet, and it is all through the good people here who I learned so much from, and Simba, whos 5afari camp modality is a pith helmet factory!

Anyway, support this site! Ya know ya wanna!

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second that .. I just made a seemingly un-painful donation.

I'm in a situation where I work seasonally for 7 months and then lately I'm buying a house, sitting around waiting for email and putting in time between realtors. This gives me time to think and bait..contemplating my next move.

That warm fuzzy feeling isn't here yet..but I'm looking forward to speaking to moderators and other experienced characters for more tricks of the trade.

I'm interested in utilizing the mail drops and although I haven't had much experience building web pages, pasting photo's etc.. I'm looking forward to learn with the extra space I'm allowed.
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely said Doc, I paid up when the ddos hit, I found that I couldn't in all conscience let this site go down, if someone felt that strongly that they'd try to close it, I'm for supporting it

Apart from that, the K'boards I've ruined by losing wine/coffee over them laughing at Philios, Ed, the YMCA lads, your running love interest with a rodent, the long baits, the short hilarious ones, being abused by scammers, it's all worth every cent of it

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And of course there couldn't be a better time to go Premium and get an orphanage t-shirt too! clickey

Sand Timer 25 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014373">Mr. Scot</a> "Skipper has never communicated to us since the campaign event took place last year. we did'nt get a cent from that event either."
Sand Timer 24 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119437">Mr. Uche-uka</a> "There is no way that I would have put in this enermous amount of time, work and money without being serious with this huge task ahead of building and running an orphanage."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to donate to 419Eater</a>
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Dr S, for encouraging others. Very Happy

Thank you to everyone who has donated, not just for the money, but also for the support it demonstrates. The moves and upheaval were very expensive, I gather, so contributions are especially appreciated. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed during the DDOS attack when we first came home secretly there were few of us that were not premium members, like Irish, I couldn't sit by and let the site be ruined by the vlads and made a meagre donation.

The biggest benefit for me was the warm fuzzy feeling of belonging closely followed by the Mugu Gold username.

For the noobs as well as the long time members who are not members there are benefits besides the 2 I have mentioned, access to drop boxes for a start.

This site does cost money to keep open for all of us to enjoy, it saves potential victims from losing money every day, some of the check baiters with the amounts in their siggy lines is proof of that.

Just an idea for those who have been asked what they want for Christmas and dont know, for the same price as some socks and undies a premium membership would make a great gift for any baiter so next time someone asks what you want for christmas, tell them you are Ok for undies and socks but money for a premium membership would be great, the bonus of doing it this way is next year you can have the same person give the same gift again.

Something to think about

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic