SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi Honey; I'm home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5 years after going missing while canoeing (and presumed drowned) this man walks into a police station alive and well and with "no recollection of where he had been for all that time"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7124519.stm

Further developments:
His wife in the meantime, has sold both their houses and dumped a shedload of cash into a bank in Panama and done a runner herself!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1295349,00.html

Shocked

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Talk about bad timing! Maybe she'll see the news stories?

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he was declared dead Sad so for her i can only imagine how terrible it is to be told your husband is dead.

The way the news is told isnt always how the news is - i think in this case she believed her husband was dead and after a few years simply moved on giving up hope of seeing him again

You cant really blame her, in reality she didnt do anything wrong, bad timing certainly but not planned.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I the only one thinking this is a life insurance con? Smile Having said that, if it was then it was pretty dumb of the hubby to reveal himself in the UK, so please feel free to ignore my ramblings (again).

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver

I thought the exact same thing when I read the reports. I dont trust anybody though Smile

BTW, I love the avatar

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call me cynical but I must admit that the timing of him turning up with "total memory loss" of the last 5 years to coincide with his wife selling up and moving to Panama does seem a little suss.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Panama. Presently i'm in
Panama for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact
my secretary....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do men go missing?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7126738.stm

I'm sure that we also have a few more answers to that question. Smile

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver wrote:
Am I the only one thinking this is a life insurance con? Smile

That was my first though, sweetheart, you go missing for a few years, then when you are declared dead, I can claim the insurance on our 3 homes, which will pay off the morgages, along with your life insurance policy payout, I can then sell the homes, go to South America and you can join me later.

Seems far fetched, but ellaborate scams are set up well in advance, they might have save for a couple of years, he gets himself a fake passport using a deceased persons details, flies off to some remote place where it's cheap to live on the money he saved up, turns up 5 years later, which would be the best thing for him to do, because if he remained dead and went to join her in Panama, they could be found out at some point, be returned to the UK to face chagres and end up in prison, at least this way, he can just say he lost his memory and doesn't know where he has been, so there will be no comeback from the legal side to arrest him for fraud, would he have to pay back the life insurance money and mortgage insurance money?

They could claim it has already been spent, or more likely as they are in Panama, where many people have hidden private offshore accounts, nobody would ever know how much money they have still got.

Or, he could really have lost his memory for 5 years.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP:

You can bet if there was a load of life insurance the life insurance company is going to be investigating this. If they can show he did not really have the memory loss and this is a scam, it does not matter that he showed up in England.

Now, true, this method will have less of an impact than if he just showed up in Panama with the wife and the money.

I would suspect if we looked at the extradition laws between the UK and Panama they won't extradite for insurance fraud. Suing the couple in Panama probably would get you nothing as they would have the funds hidden in the Cayman's or Switzerland or something.

So I'd say there is at least a fair chance of this being an insurance scam. You can bet the mortgage company and the life insurance company are looking at it.

Would have been better if she had moved to Panama well before he came back. Now that he "knows" where she is he needs to go down and see her (and not come back).

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That reminds me: any news on Steve Fossett? His wife just made a request to have him declared dead. Maybe it's an insurance scam too.

I'll get me coat

Fight My Brute
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Could be. He spent an awful lot on those balloons of his. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the UK police are very suspicious about this too and have been investigating the Panama connection for some months. The guy has a pretty murky past with debts, etc. His wife sold up and went to live in Panama "because one of her pets died". Story here in Melbourne Age newspaper.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/probe-into-missing-canoeists-wife/2007/12/05/1196530714550.html

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The plot thickens: Mirror News

I wouldn't mind so much, but some years back I claimed on the house insurance for some roof repairs after a storm, and it was like getting blood out of a stone when it came to them coughing up. Evil or Very Mad

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^So, the lesson here is when committing insurance fraud don't pose for internet pictures that will prove you have committed fraud.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a con alright. Wonder how much they may have to pay back.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one know what the jail time would be for something like that in the UK?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deporting her from Panama could be the first problem which I am sure was chosen very carefully. Why he handed himself over to the cops instead of just quietly joining her is a mystery. Presumably he's now stranded in the UK with a lot of questions to answer while his beloved enjoys the $$$.

Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like wifey is starting to spill the beans:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1295687,00.html

Shiver's scammer trophies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They always come back to see their ol' mum and have a pint of warm beer down the local. Laughing

He almost got away with it, why on earth did he reveal himself?
Looks like he became surplus to requirements.

Never mind though. By the time he writes the book and sells the film rights, he'll have made what he got from this ten times over. Rolling Eyes

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I felt sorry for that bum's 90-year-old father. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver wrote:
Looks like wifey is starting to spill the beans:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1295687,00.html

At the end of the article I was half expecting to see the email address as [email protected] Laughing

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I felt sorry for that bum's 90-year-old father.

What really puzzled me, is that the sons apparently (if it is true) didn�t know about the whole thing. Shocked Shocked Shocked

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Cheeking
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gained access back into the UK on a dead man walking passport Shocked Think about that next time you have a 3 hour check-in!

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a more interesting twist, Mr. Darwin is facing criminal charges Shocked

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article3236133.ece

EDIT: And so is his wife! Shocked http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article3237203.ece

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic