SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mugu Chess Club

View next topic
View previous topic

Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm setting up a bait in which I'm going to be engaging a large number of lads in e-mail chess (thanks to Pastor Frank for the inspiration). I'm going to be playing then against a chess engine to minimise the effort on my part, but even so it looks like I'm going to have more than I have time to deal with. If anyone would like to take care of one or two of the keen lads, let me know and I'll PM you with the details.

Cheers!

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh sounds interesting...im in!

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
firehouse5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh, I'd like to play a game with a mugu. can we use fairy pieces? Smile

j/k I'd take it very seriously.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused - how would this work?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

send him a PM and you will find out...thats what i did, its gonna be fun when i start with my lad...

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMe: A bit more explanation:

I'm playing the part of a university professor researching human behaviour through the use of e-mail chess. I'm offering the lads an opportunity to aid me in my research. Fortunately, my funding allows me to pay them for their participation, once they've played the requisite number of games, filled out all the relevant forms, etc.
Since I've had more lads reply to my initial email than I can deal with, I'm going to need a few other people who are willing to play email chess with the lads and help keep them on the hook Smile

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pastor Frank

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! I'll play one of your lads.

"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to everyone who's offered to help, that should be enough to deal with the lads I've heard from. Unfortunately I still havent got any to the stage of being ready to play, but you'll hear more as soon as they are!

thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If trash talking is allowed & encouraged, I'll be happy put the smackdown on a lad at chess. Let me know how it works.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the idea of frustrating the lads with sudden appearances of fairy pieces and other non-regulation moves. See http://maxxwolf.tripod.com/woody.html for reference.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic