SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What about the kid?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing a vlad along for a while now that claims to have a daughter, and wants me to pay for both of them to come visit me. To drag the bait out longer, I've explained that Christmastime is the busiest time of the year for me at work, so it's not possible for me to put them up. "But maybe some time in the new year, no?"

Vlad changes tactics on me

Quote:
I can be Dear then I shall arrive to you one, without Alina? Even for some days for Christmas or in weekend! I wish to be with you in till this New Year!

So time to slap for not understanding that I REALLY am too busy to see either of them until the new year. Don't you just hate this festive time of year, when all scammers suddenly start trying anything to get their money off you in time to buy in their Christmas stock of vodka Evil or Very Mad

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed that they are pretty free to leave children behind. Just yesterday I had one offer to send his two kids to me.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the only way she can visit before Christmas is to help you with some of your work. You will only send money for airfare, etc. after her part of the work is completed. If she will be with you before Christmas, you want an acceptable picture of her so you can add her to your Christmas card picture. Of course it has to be Christmas themed (candy canes instead of fruit?) and taken in a way so you can add your picture to it using Photoshop. If her daughter can not come, you would like several hand drawn Christmas pictures made by her. It doesn't feel like Christmas without a child's presence.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know they leave their cats behind! Never had one with a kid before...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a new one on me too. I guess it's to get extra money for the extra passenger. Cute kid too, whoever she is.

I can see men wanting to be a father figure to her, and wanting to be the "daddy" to the mother too Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I dont recall where from just now but I have baited her before, it put me off a bit with the photos of the kid.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd imagine the kid is just an excuse to send money for 2 flights. A nice little bonus Boris found when he was hunting for pictures to use. It's a detail that's of little importance to the scam. Anyway, today's letter took an interesting turn

Quote:
Dear I has understood you and your father. But please understand also me now. My passport and Alina is ready! Dear I want that we have now chosen the ticket, and that you now would send me of money that I have buy the ticket! I want that you have given this gift for me for Christmas! I want, that the ticket already laid at me, and I needed to wait only! Please make it for me. Ok? Now I have not enough time, it is necessary to come back to work. I shall wait for your letter. Your loving Olga

I've never mentioned my father in any of my baiting scripts, so right now I'm doing some "confused slapping" in order to get this vlad even more off script than she already is. I think pointing out my father died 6 years ago should have the effect needed Evil or Very Mad

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Came accross a similar thread elsewhere and yes Wayne is 100% correct the intorduction of the kid is just to run the bill up!!!

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4084

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic