SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Harry wants to meet me in Milan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After about two weeks of baiting Harry he has decided to meet me in Milan
His ip is from Nigeria,

Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.100.7.17 with SMTP id 17cs1151ang;
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 04:15:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.211.8 with SMTP id j8mr3939682ang.1196856941759;
Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:15:41 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <
Received: from n3.bullet.mail.re1.yahoo.com (n3.bullet.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.103.130])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id o29si481938elf.2007.12.05.04.15.40;
Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:15:41 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 69.147.103.130 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of client-ip=69.147.103.130;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 69.147.103.130 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of smtp.mail=; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=
Received: from [68.142.237.87] by n3.bullet.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2007 12:15:40 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.153] by t3.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2007 12:15:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp206.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2007 12:15:39 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 58090 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Dec 2007 12:15:37 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
horizontal scrolling sucks (Don)
X-YMail-OSG: H.pZAXwVM1mKkqfQpyoPaa6mmyFVtRYtNfmx5Bo.
Received: from [82.128.33.91] by web23305.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Dec 2007 12:15:37 GMT
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:15:37 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Good idea
To: Ted Crilly <>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1155797050-1196856937=:55978"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1155797050-1196856937=:55978
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Ted,
Your suggestion for a meeting is acceptable but I would prefer we arrange the meeting in Milan so we can resolve everything with the bank once and for all
I have an appointment in Geneva tomorrow and I will be there till early next week
Please, email the bank immediately and let it give you an appointment for our meeting possibly next week so I can fly from Geneva
God bless you Ted
Harry

[/code]

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell

Last edited by Final Boss on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, an embedded swear word in the email's DomainKey-Signature field!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha what a sucker...tell him that you booked him a place in a hotel, then tell him to get a taxi to the hotel from the airport (make sure the hotel is quite a long way away from the airport, say 30-40 miles, make him pay loads), then when he finds youre not there and hes not booked in, just say you had something more important come up and you didnt have time to cancel Laughing

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How far is Nigeria to Milan Question

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2720 Miles
or
4378 KM

Something tells me your lad won,t be doing the traveling though

pony pony Mortar x18
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not?

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because there are enough lads in Milan he can contact to do the job for him.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok ill see how it goes

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be one of two things... a correspondence job or your lad changes at the last minute and needs the meeting to change to Nigeria.

Was your character from Milan? If you started the Milan thing, then your lad will switch the meeting to Nigeria. If he first suggested Milan, then he has an accomplice there.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything your lad proposes cannot be acceptable because he'll only suggest what he can organize with the least effort in terms of work, money or time. So if he says Milan it will be because he has someone in Milan, not because he's eager to spend resources travelling from Lagos to Milan - if it was that easy it wouldn't be a trophy.

So any effort at baiting will involve coming up with a suitable and believable reply to his proposals. If he says Milan then suppose he's got a lad in Milan at his disposal. You won't get a lad to travel from Lagos to Milan (don't ask me why, I just know) but you can have a lad travel from Milan to, let's say, Venice if you use your brain.

Don't use Rome, Turin or Genova as a meeting place.

dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yup thats all you can do, you never know you might get a result...i might get one of my lads to come over to the uk cos he wants to meet up and sign papers etc...could turn out to be interesting....

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Just don't be surprised if your lad acquires a Brixton accent while flying from Lagos to Heathrow.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 2 weeks of baiting? He isn't going anywhere, he'll sit on his butt in Nigeria, get his cousin in Brixton, as Don said to arrive , or Milan? he's got another cousin there,

Not trying to deflate the balloon, you have a good bait going, throw some different stuff into the mix, get him off balance

You can't make a meeting, you need documents, your bank defaulted

JoJoBean is the master travel agent, read the threads and how long it takes for a safari

You'll lose lads along the way, there are always more to pick from

Don't get too excited, treat him like a cautious innocent would, ask for proof all the way through, you've heard about scammers

Make him prove all sorts of stuff to you before you get serious

Happy baiting

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic