SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Second ongoing bait - Suggestions accepted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My second on going bait and any thoughts or suggestions welcomed.

Senator xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct phone:+234-XXXXxx

12-12-07
Dear Mr. Senator xxxxxxxx

I am a very trust worthy person and at this present time, looking for an investment because the US stock market is not doing so good.
Please call me on XXXXXX so we can talk about this!

Thank you,
XXXX

12-13-07
XXXX

Thank you very much for your respose to my email. Meanwhile, the kind of investment we will go into, you will be the one to advise me on any lucrative investment that is suitable in your country.

Kindly visit below website for your perusal: with my senate ID Card.

www.nassnig.org (click and screw down to get my name-Mahmud Bello,then go to state which is Katsina State.

The money is US$31,000,000.00 (Thirty One Million United States Dollars) your share of the entire money will be 30% for assisting me once you confirm to me that the money is already in your custody. after deducting your own share, you will help me to invest my own share in any lucrative vecture in your country.

Morealso, you will be the one to manage the investment for me. Because, i can not being coming to your country must often. Because, of security reasons.

As a matter of urgency you are to send me the following informations Via-email:

(1)Your full names/contact address/country of origin
(2)Your company's name if any
(3)Your fax number.

With this I will register a company with the corporate affairs commission for certificate of incorporation and pay three years taxes on behalf of you/your company,all these will be back dated to suite your payment.

I await your quick response to enable me start the application process and conclude in earnest.

Direct phone:+234-XXXX85 Please call me as soon as you receive this mail.

Once more the issue of absolute confidentiality should be maintained.
Thanks and God bless you.
Best regards,
Senator xxxx

12-13-07
Dear Honorable Senator xxxxxxxo,

I received your correspondence in good order and your ID looks official. Your have a very nice tan. Your Web Site is very impressive, but when I follow your instructions and screw down and click on Mahmud Bxxx and Katsina State, it doesn't exists! Maybe you should have one of your serfs check on this. I hope I do not have some kind of computer virus. Anyway I look forward to your telephone call to secure our relationship and make some money.
With due respect,
XXXX

12-14-07
Dear XXXX

Well, i just got your mail now, you see my brother, if you want to check my web sit, first of for, you will open the web sit, you will see three things.

(1) THE SENATE
(2) HOUSE OF REPRSENTATIVE
(3) MANAGEMENT OF ASSEMBLT

Then click on THE SENATE, then it will open for you, then you will see CHOOSE A STATE, you will click and screw down to Katsina. then click on the katsina, you will see me there.
www.nassnig.org

If even try call you but your phone was not going through for me, pls can you call me so that will can disscus.

As a matter of urgency you are to send me the following informations Via-email: so that my contact can start the documenation process.

(3)Your fax number.

{Nice! He is going off script and I am now his brother. Hope this turns into a long lasting relationship}

12-17-2007
Dear Mr. Senator Mxxxxx,

Thank you for your quick response. With your instructions, I was able to navigate to the proper location on the site. You are very savage about computers. Maybe that is why you are an Senator and I am not!
Your statement about my telephone line made me concerned because I have been having complaints about people not being able to reach me lately, so I have a call in for the telephone company to check my line out! The weather has been terrible so I hope it does not take to long. They said that it would cost $200 dollars to check, but I am sure you are dialing the correct number which is XXXX, right? Please keep trying and in the mean time, I will keep pestering them to fix. I will let you know after they fix the line.
I am very excited about our future business deal together.
Thank you,
XXXX

{Note: Stroked his balls a little to set the hook and invested some of my hard earned money into our endeavorer which I could use later and no...I do know how to spell savvy}

12-16-07
Dear XXXX

Well you ask me to call you and i did, when i called you somebody anwser the phone and he said that you are not longer in that country, that you left the country since three years now.

Well my brother if you know that you cannot do this transaction with me just tell me now, i am not beging you ok

Senator Mxxxxx

{Had a local friend pimp for me and he ripped the good Senator a new ass hole when he called which was not my plan as of yet. Giving out that number was not a good thought, so I will need to make something up fast!}

12-17-07
Dear Mr. Sxxxxxxxo,

In regards to your phone call, I apologize with the utmost honesty! In anticipation of your phone call, I almost had an nervous breakdown trying to get the phone company guy to fix my line. He had an real attitude and he laughed at me when I told him I was expecting a very important phone call from a Senator! Anyway, I had to pay him another $50.00 ($250.00 total) to finally get the line fixed! In my agitation, had to drive down to the local market to get a beer to settle my nerves and this is when you must have called. Sounds like the phone guy never fixed the line properly because no one else was at my house. He must have crossed the line with some one else and now I am really mad. XXXX is a very common name in the US so maybe the person that answered the call was mistaking me with someone else. I am in the process of buying a cell phone so don't bother calling that number anymore because I am going to have it disconnected! I can't handle the phone companies incompetence anymore.
As soon as I get my new telephone number, I will call you because I know you must be a very busy man!
I hope you are not upset because your term "beging" (you must mean begging) is bothersome to me. If your calling me and not being able to reach me in a timely manner is considered begging, then I think we have gotten off on the wrong foot as they say in America.

Please clarify this for me if you would. Begging is not a very kindly word to use in America because of it's implications to laziness!
Your brother at heart
XXXX

{Hope that worked and a little indirect slap about the �beging� statement for good measure. Don't want the good Senator to think I am too easy. Gives him something to think about next time he wants to get fresky with me!}

12-18-2007
Dear XXXX

Well, i just got your mail now, please my brother you have to call me now so that will can disscus about the transaction, and also you have to send me your information so that my contact can able to start the documentation process ok.

As a matter of urgency you are to send me the following informations Via-email:

(3)Your confidential telephone (cell) and fax number.

Please my brother i reall need all those information from you so that will can have the document in place.

Waiting to hear from you.
Your brother,
Senator xxxxx.

12-20-07
Dear Senator Mxxxxxx,

Thank you for your e-mail and understanding. I have been out of town on a pressing personal matter so I have not been able respond to you in a timely manner. I have been trying to reach you on 234-XXXX2 for a couple of days now and some one keeps answering the call and cursing in some strange dialect. If this is you and you do not want to talk to me, please say so now and we will discontinue our business relationship now. If this is not so, the following information is what you have requested of me.

XXXX at XXXX Seattle, WA. USA 98103-8436
No Business Name
New cell number 206-338-XXXX (Fax is the same)

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me on the new number above. I had the old number disconnected because of the problems that I had with them.
Peace my brother and may the force be with you.
XXXX

.....{Signed up for a K7 line and wonder if he is a Star Wars fan?}

12-20-07
Dear Honorable Senator Mxxxxxxxo,

In reviewing your first letter, I assume that I will need a company name so you can register it with your Corporate Affairs Commission. Is this correct? I apologize for the over sight and can renew my old business licenses if need be. It will cost me approximately $900.00 but this will be a small price to pay if our transaction goes smoothly. Please advise me in this matter because time is of the up most essences when dealing with US bureaucracy! With your distinguish position in your government, you must understand this.
As to your statement, �lucrtive vecture� in my country, I assume you would like to enter a secret commitment with me to multiply our good fortune. Would this be correct? I can make you a very rich man so just let me know when you would like to make the move!

Yours truly,
XXXX

12-21-07

Dear XXXX

Well, there is know need to renew your old business licenses, i will use your name to register a company here and i will pay three year taxes on behalf of your company.

You said you call me when, i did not receive any call from you ok, Please my brother you have to call me now so that will can discuss on phone, and also you have to send me any of your identity so that i will know whom i am deal with ok.

Your brother,
Senator Mxxxxxd Bxxxo

.....{Guess he does not want me to spend anymore of my hard earned money on something else! Sounds like my brother has thoughts unbecoming of a gentleman! Boy...Is he in for a surprise!}

12-21-2007
Dear XXXX

This is to inform you that I am in receipt of the complete information required of you for me to commence the application /documentation process.

My contact will start the documentation on monday with the registration of a company and paying three years taxes on behalf of your company,this will help us secure Certificate of Incorporation and Tax Clearance Certificate to show that your company has been in existence here for some years and has the legal requirement to execute a contract with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

As soon as the above documents are ready I will send them to you as quickly as possible for your record purposes.

Once more the issue of absolute confidentiality should be maintain.

Direct phone:+234-XXXX85 Please call me as soon as you receive this mail.

Best Regards,
Senator Mxxxx Bxxxx

12-21-07
Dear XXXX

Well, i just discover now that the number you called before was not my phone number. you miss 5 you put 2 there why.

My direct phone:+234-XXXX5 Please call me as soon as you receive this mail.

......{Well my brother is getting really pushy about wanting me to talk to him on the phone!I have no burning desirer do do this. If you have been following along, you have already realized that I have kinda of set myself up for this one. This must be a major prerequisite for scamming 101 now days and I do not want to loose him just yet because the foreplay has just started. I know there is one hundred and one ways to get out of this, but I need something really different and spicy. Any thoughts or constructive criticism would be gladly accepted! In the mean time, I think I will send him a .dll file for my ID that has been talked about on the site and see if I can get a rise out of him}

12-22-07
Dear Honorable Senator Mxxxxx Bxxxo,

I have received your e-mails in good order and will comply with your requests. In answering your question as to �Why� in your last e-mail, well maybe I just mis dialed, OK!! People due make mistakes sometimes.
I have unsettled feelings about the person that I dialed by mistake. What if he has caller ID and has my number now. He sounded very agitated and said something like �humping goats� or �stupid goat herder� and that he would get even with me! I don't fully understand the ways of your country but was this some type of death threat that I should be concerned about? We need to set up some type of security feature so we will know who we are talking to. With your vast knowledge of government dealing, do you have any suggestions? I have fear now in calling you because I may end up talking to this fool!
I appreciate the fact that your are going to pay pay the taxes for me. As my elders have often told me, �you reap what you sow� and brother, you will get back everything that you have coming to you, and more! You are a wise man and I think we will work well together!
I have my passport in a safe deposit box and will go down to the bank on Monday and retrieve it. I will photo copy and scan it and send to to you straight away, if that is agreeable with you. Do you require anymore ID that I can accommodate you with?

Until later my brother,
XXXX

12-25-07
Dear Honorable Sxxxx Mxxxx Bxxxo,

Christmas holidays are so stressful....wouldn't you agree? Have your children been blessed with lots of gifts? I finally was able to gain access to my passport and have attached a scanned copy for your approval. I just hope that Home Land Security does not intercept it. Their Carnivore sniffing program is fully functional and scanning and e-mailing passports is a crime in America. Please keep this under your hat and DO NOT show to anyone else....do you understand?

By the way, do you know some one by the name of the Honerable Barrister Dxxd Bxxxx? He left a message on my voice mail yesterday and I don't understand what is going on! It was hard to understand him because of his heavy accent.

Anyway, things are transgressing smoothly so far and hope you are having a Merry Christmas.

Your brother at heart,
xxxx

Last edited by Zapit on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Often, one phone call will be all he wants just to assure himself that you're real/not a joker (not sure how that really works, but anyway...) and also to make sure that he has a genuine second channel of communication as a back-up.
Once that's established, most lads will be quite happy to continue through email.

So, if he's only wanting a phone call for those two things, then a 30-second call might suffice. Do the "bad line, can't hear you, interference" thing and get cut off mid-sentence. Then get straight onto the email and say that there was connection problems, tried dialling again, but couldn't get through at all, sorry about that, etc, etc.

That might keep him happy and you can move on to the next bit of script.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya, what otter said... for some reason they are so much more trusting after hearing a voice on the phone, of course you can make up some mumbo-jumbo about not being able to dial out to his country, get a grand central number and have him call you on HIS dime - and it is super easy to record then too!

Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Flushmynutz � I took you up on that Grand Central telephone number and so far it works great. Like you said, easy to record and has all kinds of bells and whistles. It gave me a telephone number in the same area code as my cell number and I like how you can forward it to any number you would like! Only asked for my pen name, g-mail address and no local address!
I have always been hesitant about these bottom feeders calling me for privacy and security reasons, but now they can be screened on incoming and you have options on how to deal with them.
Sounds fairly secure unless I am missing out on something. Have you run into anything (Grand Central) that may need to be addressed?
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well guess the good Senator Maxxxd Bxx got pissed when he tried to open my .dll file because I never heard back from him!
O well....time to move on!

Last edited by Zapit on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent one of my baits a corrupted file and had the same result...the lad never answered me again. I suspect that their network tells them of this trick.

Might I make one suggestion please? You told the louse how to spell "begging" correctly, and only succeeded in giving him an education. My character, Mrs. Malaprop, "oo is erself reel unedicated", does all she can to mislead these idiots into using poor grammar, poor spelling and whatever "poor" she can manage. Besides, these errors are, in themselves, a mine of laughs. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That makes good sense Bigglesworth! Also found your other posting:

�the more info we give these lice the more knowledge they gain. In my bait with Agnes Malaprop I deliberately repeat any spellings they use and mis-spell as much as I can. This way they accept garbage as truth, learn more garbage, and will perpetuate it in their scam letters�

I have downloaded this into to my memory banks and will apply in the future!

If they need to be schooled, lets do it the right way by example!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW.....Just received this...I gave up hope to soon! Out of the dead file and back on board. We are still brothers and that makes me feel fuzzy inside!

Dear xxx xxxxx,
How are you today and happy new year, well i receive your mail and your passport, i was out of my station, Because of the holiday,Well my contact just told me now that all the document will be ready today as soon as i through with the document i will send it to you by mail attachment ok.
I dont know, Barrister Dxxd Brxxn, please my brother stop responed to that man i dont know he.
Waiting to hear from you and make sure you call me so that we can discuss on phone..
Your brother,
Senator xxxx
Barrister Dxxd Bxxn

Note: I planted a little seed in the good Senator's head awhile back about this Barrister fellow and I do believe that it's starting to sprout. I think he may have some bad vib's about this chap and wants to keep me all for himself! He sent me some great looking documents and I must say, they impressed me somewhat! The dates have an issue, but hell he tried, so I won't say anything until maybe later. I think I may be, �out of my station�, what ever the hell that means, and chill for awhile! Does this mean that he works at a gas station, or something? Anyway, I will let him fester for a bit, and think that he screwed up by not getter back to me sooner. He has put some time and effort into this already (photo Shop and all) and he may feel a little pain if I don't get back to him for awhile! We will see.

Shucks! here goes this, call me so we can discuss," scrap again! That really gets old!

Last edited by Zapit on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK... think it's about time. He's already sent a couple of "URGENT" letters so let's see what this does for his stomach ulcers!
Note to self: He also informed me that he received and viewed my passport ok. After this is all over with, must ask him how he opened that .dll file that I sent!

Dear Honorable xxxxxxllo

The holidays are over and I have returned from a long road trip with good fortune in hand! I have just concluded the total transfer of wealth from my late grandmother's estate into my name and lets just say that I am very wealthy man right now!
My last correspondence with you was on the Dec. 30,2007 and I never heard back from you for 5 long days! This was unsettling to say the least, because this Barrister Dxxxd Bxxxn kelp sending me e-mails and calling my cell line. He told me that he was instructed to supervise this �secret money transfer� and that you had fallen ill with the Ebola fever. Now not hearing from you for days, I just asummed that this was true and have been dealing with this honorable man. I have received details from him on the particulars and am arranging to pay him some fees now when I receive this letter from you all of a sudden. Would you please explain to me just what the HELL is going on? You send me these documents that look official and all, but I am very confused right now.
I had trust in you and envisioned us making large sum of money together, but now I have my suspensions!
Where do we go to from here? I trusted you and now you must show me that you are who you say you are. If not, then I will conclude this business with the Honorable Barrister Dxxid Brxxn.
Will wait for your reply, but not for very long,
With worry.
Txxx Mxxxi

1-7-08 (6:45PM his time)
41.219.235.25 Nigeria

ATTN: TXX MAXXXI INC.
XXX9 SUXXYSXXDE AVE.N.SXXXLE XA.
USA.
FIND ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE CONTRACT PAYMENT APPROVAL NOTIFICATION FOR YOUR CONTRACT SUM.
YOUR CONTRACT FILE HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE INTERNATIONAL DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (IDMC) FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
YOU ARE TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AND RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANKING CO-ORDINATE / INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO US AS FOLLOWS:
(1) YOUR BANKS NAME AND ADDRESS
(2) ACCOUNT NUMBER
(3) SWIFT CODE OR ROUTING NUMBER IF NAY
(4) NAME OF BENEFICIARY.
PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY TO ENABLE US FINALISE THE PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT SUM.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DXXS IXXXXA (MRS)
DIRECTOR-GENERAL ,FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT(FMF)
CC:THE DIRECTOR, FOREIGE OPERATION DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N)
THE HON. MINISTER,FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF)
THE CHAIRMAN,INTERNATIONAL DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (I.D.M.C)

1-7-08 (8:47PM his time)
41.219.193.64 Nigeria

Dear Txx,
How are you today? Well i am very happy that, you are the kind of person, who always seek advise from people that matter's.

Let me still use this golden opportunity to inform you that you should stop further communication from Barr, Dxxd Brxxn, Why because,i have go through the supreme court list where we have the names of our lawyer's, i don't find any name like that.He is a fake barrister. He have nothing to do about this transaction,if we needed any thing that required an attorney, i have my personal lawyer who will do any thing that require legal issue's.

My cantact just called now, and told me that the Federal Ministry Of Finance (FMF) has contacted you. How far it's that true? If actually you are been contacted, Pls make sure you act according to thier instructions, to facilitate the realease of your contract sum.

Also make sure you let me know before you respond to any email,have i make myself clear?

Don't send any money to that so called barr. Because, he will scam you. I don't want any thing that will give us problem at the end of the transaction.

Make sure you disassociate yourself from that fake barrister okey. I await your quick response,
Your Brother,
Senator Mxxxd Bxxlo.

{Nice letter...this lad has been around for awhile. Yes, clear as mud..�Don't send any money to that so called barr. Because, he will scam you�, and "disassociate yourself from that fake barrister okey"... OK MR. Bello...I will just send it to you...would that be OK?}

1-8-08 (1:27AM {1-9} his time)
41.219.234.29 Nigeria

MATTER OF URGENY From SXXator Maxxud Bxxlo
Hello My Brother,

How are you today, Did you receive my mail yesterday, i am still waiting for your respond, and my contact told me that the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, has ready contacted you.

Please my brother, can you tell me the position of things now.

Your brother,
Sexxtor Maxxud Bxxlo.

{Do I have this time right? If so, my brother is working late at the office. URGENY... you better get some sleep my brother! Should I answerer right back?...naw.. maybe later}

1-9-08

Dear Honorable Senator Mxxxd Bxxxo,

I am sorry for the delay, but unfortunately someone must have hacked into my account and directed your urgent mail into my junk folder which is usually deleted after 24 hours. I just so happen find it before it was deleted.

I was able to retrieve your inspiring and elegant letter posted to me on the 7th day of January. You said that this barrister fellow was fake and a scam person. I did not know what this �scam� word was until it was to late. You see, your warning letter came one day to late. After your long delay in contacting me, and the barrister saying that you was dying from the Ebola fever,I finally gave in and wired him the $1,800.00 dollars �up front� fee that he said was required by your staff. This was done one day before I received your warning letter! I am very humiliated by these state of affairs, because he is now e-mailing and calling me on the phone every day requesting more money.

You are the only person that I gave my personal cell phone out to and e-mail address, so I am very confused with what is going on. You seem like a honest and noble man,but we need to resolve this issue before proceeding forward.

You must have high contacts that could find this fake Barrister Dxxxd Brown and get my money back. Maybe you could send him a threating e-mail or have him tracked down. His e-mail address is [email protected] Please help me with this if you would. You need to talk to your serfs/helpers to make sure they are not doing scam on us.

I have received the following three documents as follows:

A. Income Tax Clearance Certificate
B. Certificate of Incorporation
C. Confirmation Application Letter

These documents all seem to be in good order. They are stamped and signed.

I have received a request from a Mrs. Doris Ixxxta to provide her with my personal banking information and will only proceed after discussing some issues with you that need to be addressed. Does this person work for you? Are we sure about this address of:
[email protected]

I am sorry about the long letter, but hope you read it all and act according per my request. You must understand my concern in this matter because of the circumstances and I will wait for your reply. Please contact this Barrister person and scare him way.
Your brother,
xxx

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1-10-08 (7:40PM his time)

{Received frantic phone call from the good Senator on my K7 recording! Sounded like he was a little tense and wouldn't couldn't understand a thing that he said!}

Sent following message to him:

Senator,

I just came back from the doctors and missed your call. It was good to hear your voice, my brother! I am sorry, but the doctor says that I have tinnitus (LOUD RINING IN THE EARS) and I was unable to hear a word of what you was saying. The doctor said that there is no cure for it and it is driving me crazy! Did you find anything out about this SCAM person that you talk about! I hope he is not one of your serf/helper trying to rob us. Please check, my brother, and send me mail straight away because I can't hear a thing over the phone!

Your future business partner and friend,
XXX

1-10-08 (9:32PM his time)
41.219.200.1 Nigeria

Dear Txx Mxxxxi

How are you? Well i am very sorry about what happend. Actually, i warned you before you send money to that so called fake barrister.
I have already take note of the email address, Morealso by first thing tomorrow morning i will forward it to the approprate authority. One more thing you should try and send me his telephone number,that will be ease every thing for the interpol to tranck him very easilly.
I tried to called you on phone some minute ago, but your phone was on voice, i even drop some message on the voice mail.

My contact told me that you have been contacted by the Federal Ministry Of Finance((FMF) and i even saw thier email address and the name of their head of affairs you sent to me. You go ahead and send them the required informations to facilitate the release of your contract sum.
Don't reply that so called Barrister email again either his phone call okey. Just go ahead and send these informations to the Federal Ministry Of Finance (FMF) and get back to me very quicklly.

1-10-08

Senator Bxxx,

Actually you warned me the day AFTER I had already sent the money! Remember, I thought you was in the health center dying from Ebola fever. This is just money in the wind now, and don't expect to get it back. Someone is probably laughing at my manhood right now! If you would please redeem my manhood by sending mail ([email protected]) , or calling this SCAM man, I would be in your debt. It's become personal matter now. I can not proceed until this matter is cleared up and then we can share our good fortune together.

You have not said anything about this, �Mrs. Dxxis Ixxoveta�, to me yet. For all I know right now, she may be the Barrister Dxxis Bxxn's main hoe for all I know. You need to work with me on this, OK brother?

I am sorry about the strong words right now, but I am NOT feeling well at this moment. It has been a BAD day all around and I hope you understand.

I do not have this SCAM man's number with me right now, but will first thing in the morning, and will send it straight away to you, so you can investigate for me.

I need to patch up my ears and get some rest so will wait until tomorrow to hear from you, my brother.

XXX

{Sure would be nice to have a good pimp and inbound number for the good Senator to call tomorrow and do battle with the lad that's trying to jump on this �gravy train� to good fortune!}

1-11-08 (10:34PM his time)
41.219.202.125 Nigeria

Hello XXX,

Well the only traser i want from you now, is that fake barrister telephone number, so that i can place him on real investigation. Without that telephone number there's nothing much i could do okey.

The issue of Mrs. Dxxs Ixxoveta, she is the head of Federal Ministry Of Finance (FMF) she's not working for that fake barrister. Just go ahead and send the informations accross to her. So that they can finalize the release of your contract sum. Just do that and get back to me very quicklly. If any thing wrong come's out from them. I will be the one to hold responsible, because i am directlly in charges of this transaction.
Your Brother,
Senator Mxxd Bxxo.

TXXm MXXXi <[email protected]>
Senator BXXlo,

{sounds like the good Senator is trying to call me out on this one. He may be loosing interest in me!}

1-13-08 (Sunday-6:00PM his time)
IP: 41.219.237.37 Nigeria

Dear Txx Mxxxi,

How are you today, and how is your weekend, did you receive my last mail i sent you. i am still waiting for your respond.

Please let me make one thing clear to you, if you know that you cannot do this transaction with me again just tell me now, so that i will look for another person who will help me to conclude the transaction ok.

I see know reason why i will sent you an mail you don't want to respond to the mail, are you try to play game's with me.

Your brother,
Senator Mxxd Bxxxo.

Last edited by Zapit on Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

{Ok it's about time...lets see if I can bring this turd back to life!}

1-17-08 (10:49PM his time)

Dear Mrs. Dxxs Ixxxxxa,

My name is Txx Mxxxi and you had requested some information from me on Jan. 7, 2008 in regards to Sxxr Bxxlo. I have been in the hospital for the last week recuperating from a very serious ear operation and have not been able to respond quickly.
I received a letter from the honorable Senator on the 13th day of this month that was unusually rude and self serving to say the least! Evidently he is not a very caring person when it comes to other peoples misfortunes. Anyway, this is not your concern because you have to work for him and you can not comment on such things.
My question to you is do you still want this information from me, and if not, please let me know and we will not waste each others time anymore.

Thank you,
Txx Mxxxi

{Back in the saddle again}

1-17-08 ((1-18-08)12:10AM his time)
IP: 41.219.209.41 Nigeria

ATTN: Txx MAxxxI INC.
41x9 SUNxxSIDE AVE.N.SEATTLE WA.
USA.

YES, YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR BANKING INFORMATION US ,TO ENABLE THE INTERNATIONAL DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITT (IDMC) TO TRANSFER YOUR CONTRACT SUM TO YOU.

DxxIS IGHxxETA (MRS)
DIRECTOR-GENERAL ,FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT(FMF)
CC:THE DIRECTOR, FOREIGE OPERATION DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N)
THE HON. MINISTER,FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF)
THE CHAIRMAN,INTERNATIONAL DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ( I.D.M.C)

WE NEEDED

{WOW...good news travels fast in Lagos, Nigeria at midnight!}

1-17-08 ((1-18-08)12:45AM his time)
IP: 41.219.208.1 Nigeria

Hello My Brother Txx,

How are you today, i sent you an email before now you don't want to respond to my mail or to even give me the update about the transaction, that is very bad of you.

Well you final left the transaction for me, and you know that i cannot get this contract money without you ok, if i ofended you, you have to forgive me.

Please my brother i want you to help me to conclude this transaction, because i spend money on this transaction, those document i sent to you cost me money, i even borrowed money from my bank, now my bank is on my nick, i do i pay this money back now without our transaction, pls my brother you have to understand my point.

Kindly visit below my website for your perusal:

www.nassnig.org (click and screw down to get my name-Mahmud Bello,then go to state which is Katsina State.

{Question to myself: If IP check shows Lagos, Nigeria and they are exactly 8 hours ahead of me and I received this e-mail at 4:45PM then that means that this little turd is sitting in front of some computer terminal at 12:45AM in the morning vomiting up this shit into cybor space! These bottom feeders must have the grave yard shift setup. At least I didn't have to apologize to him, just his other half, and he had to reply with a apology...worked out well...with a little �beging�.. and to think that I was considering dropping this little maggot for lack of interest. He has just got me started!. He has his bank on his �nick� and this is costing him money....this just made my evening and now I can go watch death wish 4 �The Crack Down� with Charles Bronson.}

1-21-08 (9:32PM his time)

To the homerable Bexlo Senator,

I accept your apoligey. My ear doctor said that my recovery from my ear operation is going well but he said that it will effect my ability to read and spell correctly, because he accidently cut a nerve to my scrodum.I know you are a learnen person so please do not look down on me because I cant spell or read right anymore, OK?
I hope you and your family are doing well and maybe after all of this is over and done wit, you and your family could fly over and Ii will take you out on the new yaght boat that I bought, OK? Not to worry I will pay for your tavels. My doctor said that it would be good for me to get one so I did.
My friend said that it would be wise to get a swiss (numbered only) bank account so the money could be wired to it, but I thought that I could talk to you first before I did so because you are a wise man to all of this. I will wait to hear from you before sending this information to Mrs ihgovetti.

Think you sir,
txm

1-21-08
IP: 41.219.202.125 (readnotify says Lagos, Nigeria)

Dear Txx Mxxxxxxxxi,

I just got your mail now, i'm very sorry for what happen to you, Well my brother God will be with you ok, just hope in God, God will do it for ok.

Please my brother you have to send your banking details to them, as for my advise to you, you have to send them your banking details so that they will tranfer your contract sum to you, because this our transaction is ready delaying, pls do thing's about that now.

1-21-08

My brother,

God has said nothing about the numbered swiss bank account that I asked you about. Please tell me what I should do about this and if I should proceed with this or not.

Tink you.Please
tom

{This will buy me some more time....will this ever end?}

1-21-08 (12:00PM midnight)

Dear Txx Mxxxxxxxi,

I'm very sorry for that, yes you have to proced with number swiss bank account ok.

1-24-08

Mrs. Ighxxxta,

The following is the information that you required:

1. Txm Mxxxi Inc.
2. Swiss Canton Bank
3. Address: Chemin du Muguet 1, 1007 Lausanne,
Switzerland.
4. Account number: 428A � 469P � 148Q-197345R
5. Swift Code: UBSWCHZH10A
6. Beneficiary: Wilma Wanka

Thank you,
Txx Maxxxi

1-28-08
IP: 41.219.240.78 Nigeria

Hello My Brother,

How are you today, What is the position of the transaction now, i'm worryed because i spend all the money i have in this transaction,the you know how much all those document's cost me, well my brother they cost me alot of money and i even borrowed money from my bank, now the bank is asking me to pay money back. My brother how do i pay this money back now without this transation.
I beging you in the name of God, try and help me to conclude the transaction so that i will pay my debt.

1-28-08 (10:20PM his time)

Honable Bello,

Please do not beg, it's bad karma.I gave all of my bank information to Mrs Ighoveta on the 24th day of this month like you told me too! They said they �FORWARDED TO THE INTERNATIONAL DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (IDMC) FOR FINAL PROCESSING AND RELEASE�, but I have not heard anything from them and nothing has been put into my account. It's not me, my brother, its your people that need to get off the stick! Let us just keep our cool and things will work out. You need to get one of your surfs to find out what has happen with our money!
Did you ever get that fadester that took my money?

God bless my brother and may the force be with you,
TXX

1-29-08
Hello My Brother,

Well i just rceived your mail now, my contact told me yesterday that the INTERNATIONAL DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (IDMC)has already contact you, please my brother you have to check your maill's very well so that you can respond to them now,so that they will give you instruction are you can receive your contract sum.

Please my brother you have to help me now you are the position of the transaction now because i don't want them to know that we have a deal,because of my position in the country, so that i can pay my debt in the bank, now the bank is on my nick.

Please alway send me an email everday so that you will update me the position of things.

Get back to me now.

Your Brother

1-29-08
My Brother,

I don't what to say and I dont know what you want me to do!
I have double checked my maill and agan checked it very well and NO letter from IDCM. Do you tink they be fraudsters like other guy?
Just tell me wahat to do or get one of your surfs to check and have it resend so I can get you some money, ok?

I am busy trying to fix up my yaght boat to take out to sea and do some whale watching. You never sad anything about coming over with family when we finish this busniess. Please tell me how big ypur family is, because I may need to buy another shack for you to stay in while you are visiting.

Your brother,
txm

Last edited by Zapit on Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just shows to go you, Zapit. Never give up on a louse who is after your money. They are SO reliable... Rolling Eyes
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you want to keep this one going Zapit? How about apologising again for the delay....your hearing surgery means you don't read too well anymore... (see if he's smart enough to pick up on the stupidity of that), and then tell him that the cost of the surgery has you temporarily financially embarrassed.

But, being a good and helpful person you, like my character Agn3s Mal3aprop, are prepared to enter into a mortgage with your bank for the funds he needs. In these days of uncertain loans that will not be easy or speedy to arrange. That modality has kept my lads busy and frustrated since November 4th. Twisted Evil
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

{screwing with the good Senators brain again! Sounds like he must have lost his notes, or something or maybe not the same Lad I started out with, but I am enjoying this! He can start asking for money anytime now...I wouldn't mind but think think he's all tangled up in his boots straps right now!}

1-29-08

Hello My Brother,

Well, my contact told me that ok, you still have to check your mail very weLL I just talk to my contact now and i told he to look for there email addrss for me and he later came back and gave me there contact email address.

THIS IS THERE EMAIL ADDRESS;
[email protected] OR
[email protected]

Please my brother, you have to contact them now, tell them that you are still waiting for them to transfer your contract sum to you.

As for coming over to your country that one is sure, as soon as they transfer the money to you i will come over with my family, i have 7 children. My first son is law.

Get back to me now.

Your Brother
Senator Mahxxd Belxo.

1-29-08

Honorable Senxtor Bxllo,

You are making me very cornfused person right now. You tell me to check e-mail every day and I do! You say your contact says ok and tahts good. Then you give me two more address and tahts bad! Are you sure you know what you are doing? What is going on now?

On Jan 25 I sent all of my PERSONAL banking information to Doxis Ighcveta at [email protected] like I was told to do by you. What are these other address for? Why should I give them my PERSONAL stuff to these people. Doris has all of this. Do you think she is fradster like other guy. I axed you about this before and you said she was ok to send, now you act like she is not the person and address is wrong. My brother, you are worrying me a lot. Are you sure you know what you are doing? I am sticking my nick out for you to get your money. You need to check with Doris about all of this. I do not want to deal with anyone else but you and Mrs. Ighxxeta at FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE. Ok?

Please get back to me soon.

Brother txx

1-30-08

Hello My Brother,

Well i just got your mail now, yes Mrs. Doris Ighxxeta is the change of the federal ministry of finance she the right person ok, after she aprove your payment file, then your payment file now move to the International Debt Management Committee (IDMC) they are the change of your contract sum now.

That is why my contact gave me there contact mail address, please my brother you have to send they an mail now and tell them that you are still waiting for your contract sum.

1-30-08

Honorable Senator Bxxlo,

How are you doing? I am healing from my operation ok but still have some problems to deal with.
You said that your, �My first son is law�. Dose this mean that he is a police guy? Would he like to go whale watching with us when you come over? Just as long as he doesnt try to arrest anyone when he is over hear, it will be ok!
I checked my mail again today and nothing from IDMC. Maybe they are on vacation or sumton. We had Marten Luther King day, maybe they took it off also.
I will check again tomarrow, ok? Just wanted to keep you posted like you asked.

Your brother.
txxm

2-2-08

My brother,

What is it my brother? Let's talk it out like 2 men! We have been working on this for some time so just dont let it go...PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD! Sounds like you have trouble and maybe I can help.

I know it has been hard working with me because of my operation and all, but you are not holding that against me are you? I thought you wre a man of god. Was it something that I said or you dont like the way I look because of my picture trhat I sent you?
Lets talk like 2 men about this and find out what troubles you.

You must of had a bad day at the office or something, so I will forgive you this time. PLEASE tell me what to do. Is it money that you want?
Talk to me my brother"

Brother txm

2-2-08

Hello My Brother,

Well i must tell you that i was very upset today because of this transaction, the bank came to my house today and ask me to pay there money back i was upset ok

The problem is that how do i pay this money now, i don't have money, all the money i have used it for this transaction now the bank is on my nick, that is the problem i am have now.

Well if you can help me with some money I will be very happy, so that I can pay the bank of, as soon as we conclude the transaction i will pay you back ok, pls think about it now and get back to me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic