SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When da devil chops yo' dolla

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Artful Roger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had to share this - occult goings-on in Ghana. Funny bits are in red Very Happy.

My pet mugu wrote:

Dear Mr Roger,
I am highly terrified and astounded about what happened Laughing .The culprit is my secretary in the office.I went for a conference on the 30th Nov. 2007 without closing my email box because I wanted him to reconcile some documents using some facts in my mail box.But unfortunately, he became satanic Evil or Very Mad and wanted to steal some vital information in the bank and also went to the extent of writing you mail and impersonating me and trying to pretend as if he were myself.If you study the mail he has sent to you carefully you notice a lot of errors like a semi-illiterate person. Very Happy
He actually wanted to steal information from you and I am so pleased that you are so smart and intelligent to refer back to me.Therefore, he has been sacked from the bank and his servies terminated today having confessed his heinous actions.

I have stopped using yahoo mail henceforth, and this email is my new ID.I never changed any account as I had given to you it was that my criminal secretary that was faking that.
The account I had given to you remains as follows:

(Alan, catch!)

Please note that the earlier we finish this transaction the better, if the $56,000 had been sent since last week then by now the $48m should have been in your new account and ready for wire transfer to your designated bank account in the USA.

Please kindly extend my deepest apologies to Mr R4nd4ll Futt buck and inform him that action has been taken against the culprit and that we have to move forward to consumate this transaction Shocked (no thanks, mugu).Please note that I have never sent you any number yet to contact me and if that satanic fellow Evil or Very Mad gave any number to you know it is fake and not from me.
Kindly, inform Mr Futt buck that I am ready to co-operate with him to get the retainer agreement signed,scanned and returned to him.Let him consider preparing the agreement the format he wanted it and send to me for endorsement.And, I want you to try and send this money so that we can finish this transaction this week or latest next week.I have designed a code name for this transaction and all my mails must bear it, this is (GOLD 2007).Any mail without it is not from me.Please kindly send to me all the mails that idiot sent to you and phone number etc he sent to you. (opportunities for fun here methinks. anyone got a lad in Ghana who could use a beating? Very Happy)

Please reply urgently and effect the remittance of this money urgently.

Warm regards.

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... I want a Ghana lad or two myself. I have an interesting modality that could land a few lads in trouble.
I can make up an up-to-date version with letterhead, etc. inviting them to take this up as a special offer for one hour only of a particular day (Christmas, anyone?). And yes, this is a real supermarket chain in Accra.

When one of my lads tried using this modality (supposedly for kids in a refugee camp) a few months ago, apparently the supermarket manager went apesh*t and called the cops. I'd love to see what happens when 10 lads show up between the hours of 11am and 12am brandishing this paper.

Any one with a Ghanaian lad who might be interested? All mine are in Nigeria right now.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charles the gospel lad would be perfect for this. He loves to talk to people on the phone, other lads too, he did it on nottobescammed's radio show a while ago. Unfortunately he is probably not in Ghana, he uses a Dutch number.
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charles'll keep your lad busy on the phone for a few hours. That man can talk for the world... many times over.

At least he could if he didn't try to eat whatever he speaks into, like 99% of lads do.

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Thomas, I've got a lad in Ghana right now, and I'd love to give this a shot! Only problem is he's a love lad rather than an orphan. He's on his way on a safari next week, so it might be a nice homecoming present for him once he returns!

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic