SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FBI and stolen loans

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually hang out over in the love department. A few weeks ago I got a letter offering a loan. I responded with some false information including the fact I'm deaf. Since then I have ignored their emails, been too busy. Now they want to get the FBI involved because they think I've stolen the money. Anyone had this before?

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam

i am still waiting to hear from you on this matter.

The loan issued to you i have still not heard back from you regarding the matter i might be forced to contact the FBI about this matter as i am begining to think that you have stolen the money and kept it for ur on purposes.

Get back to me ASAP

James

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, saying they will be getting the FBI on to you, or getting emails from the FBI themselves, is very common, do a forum search for, FBI, should give you loads of results.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SP, I'll do that. For accusing me of stealing there will be a big slap on the way back today! Evil or Very Mad

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell them you spent the money as you needed to buy christmas presents and now you still need more loan money Smile

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After thinking about the slap, the I spent it theme works. Thanks Digital-one. The slap will have to wait, hopefully not for long.

Hello,

I am a little sorry, but I spent the money on Christmas presents for some really needy kids. I hope that you don't mind. I need to loan more money from you. Don't worry I'm good for it.
Thanks in advance
Tom

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Up and under - I'm sure he will be pleased with that response! What a nice thing to do for the little children. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very decent of you U&U, I am sure the lad wont mind seeing as though you have spent the money on the needy and not on something expensive for yourself.

Perhaps you could use that next time when you apologise for not paying him his money next time. Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

U&U

What a wonderful thing to do for those needy children. You are full of the Holiday Spirit. What wonderful needy group will get the next loan proceeds?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Will_Porter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Out Of Pocket Poker Players Society....aka OOPS! Laughing
I hear that they are desperate for donations at this time of year
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic