SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Vlad calls my bluff

View next topic
View previous topic

Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him for a picture with a sign. It was my seventh or eighth message. he was already off script by the second or third message.

Quote:
hi
Lol bank want's the picture of me or you want my picture haw i know the bank is not game Wink
sow if u ask you picture next time say i need ur picture for other staff Wink
Dont think I,m fool aight
Have a nice time
F4tan [email protected]

[email protected] added those smilies too! Shocked

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are a guyman too and you can work together.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's normal, everybody does it in this unpersonal era. Have a look here
http://www.newsignstandard.com/ Wink

** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychedelic_Ni wrote:
It was my seventh or eighth message. he was already off script by the second or third message.

Hmm, there's your problem.

A lot of lads (most actually) are wise to baiters tricks these days. Pictures are not so easy to come by.

I've gone 50-60 emails in, and the lad still didn't like my request for a photo with a sign. It takes real patience.

The suggestions above are good, but you also need to be a lot more patient. Trophy pictures are hard won, over many months usually, where real trust has been built up, and most importantly, where the lad believes that the trophy is the only single thing seperating him from his big pay day.

Good luck, and build it up!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

F4t4n is pretty clued in mate. He's not a sucker like many other lads.

He needs to be baited from a different angle. More patience is required.

Although I can't imagine he's very successful. He has zero patience himself and is begging for money to go to school. He usually asks for payment within 2 emails.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he seems pretty smart...

@Red- I'm liking what Jojobean suggested. maybe if i decided to "come clean" ( Shocked ) and "confess" that I am a guyman. Worst that could happen is that he twigs... If not I'll make up a hushmail and retry. He might actually co-operate though.

we'll see what happens Smile

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Could be worth a shot, I would be careful with it though, he's pretty sharp.

Personally I would just rebait him from another account and then try it on if that one fails too.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him 2 emails a couple days ago, no reply. I just sent one now to see if he'll work with me....
Quote:

this is a first attempt at lad-speak... maybe we could do a russian connection? Smile

if he twigs... he gets to get re-baited...

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do vlads even know what 'guyman' means?

Mortar x10
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the same [email protected]@n that was claiming to be a poor student and needed money for tuition? I was baiting him for a bit and had a sudden attack of conscience that maybe he really was a poor student so I dropped him (but not before I'd reported his bank account and he'd completed a 17 page DHS wire transfer security form) For some reason, he made me just a little nervous, so I played it safe and dropped him. A few days later, I examined the ID he'd sent more closely and it was fake (Was a pretty decent photoshop job)

Maybe I'll pick him up again. I told him I couldn't help because of financial trouble at my business, but I had almost $200,000 worth of checks arrive this week Laughing

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic