SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Death Threat Of New Year? (Updated)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what I've done to upset this bloke but just less than six hours into the New Year I get a death threat...which is nice...although I don't think I've actually been baiting him...

Quote:
THIS IS A NEW YEARS PRAYER FOR U

MAY U REMAIN JUS A SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOI. MAY U JUS SIDDON 4 CAFE DEY WASTE UR MAIL DEY WRIT NONSENCE LIKE NA FORM U DEY WRITE. BUT NO MAGA WILL EVA B IN UR BOX.

MAY U MOMA GET HER TOTO FIXED. SHE DON GET GLORIA N SMELL STINK UP ALL OF NIJA.

MAY U SISTA GO TO ACARA GHANA N DO ASHAWO WORK ON RING ROAD. FOOL LIKE U DON LIK CHOP ASHAWO MONEY, U MUMU.

MAY UR FATHER STOP LIKING NA YANSH OF JUNIOR BOYZ N STOP FORKING GOAT.

NA OGUN NA IM GO PUNISH U N UR ENTIRE FAMILY IN DEVILS NAME,AMEN.

SATAN PURNISH U N UR MUGU FAMILY. AMEN!!! U MUST DIE IN NA NAME OF LUCIFER!

U MUST QUIT GUY WORK BCOS WE DON TAKE U MAGA N U MONEY N SEND EFFC TO GET U. I HOPE U DON CONTACT NA HIV FROM U ASHAWO SISTAR.

THIS UR MCTN FROM HENCE FORTH

NAME : 0TUNNE GI
ADDRESS: UMUNNA GI
TEST QUESTION: WHO IS UR MASTER?
AND ANSWER: SATAN
CONTROL NUMBER: 666

Any translation would be much appreciated, just in case I need to be worried for my safety. Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That insult email was written and sent to a lad the other day by, thedevguy67, and I know another baiter also sent it to a load of lads, so either your addy is down somewhere as a lads addy, or your lad received it and then sent it to you.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I used the same script on my lad yesterday (courtesy of DevGuy).

Now the question is why your email box was the target of an insult bait! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of that would have to go in my sig. Laughing

I've never received a death threat. Sad

Edit: I posted before reading the other 2 post, but I still think it's funny.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP

I had a feeling that it wasn't quite right. Mainly from the test question and answer bit, given the lads religious bent. Either way, it's still funny though.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
either your addy is down somewhere as a lads addy

That happens? Embarassed

Wink

EDIT: No, I did not send that to Tommo.. One of my baiting emails got pegged as a lad's address once.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been a bunch of incidents like that. I got an email last week that obviously came from a baiter. It discussed a machine tool order and a payment of 5,000 GBP. It was followed up with another email saying it was an ASEM bait so apparently a bunch of baiter emails have gotten into a list of lad emails.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>
Coincidentally, I received this from phone lad [email protected] in one of my baiting accounts this morning...

Quote:
*DELETED* LIKE YOU. PLEASE GO AND LOOK BETTER JOB TO DO THAN TO BE USING MY BROTHER NAME CHARLES SOLUDO TO BE SENDING THIS KIND EMAILS TO PEOPLE. I KNOW THAT YOUR PAPA WHO SABI ONLY FUCKING HARLOTS ALONG THE STREET OF YOUR LOCAL VILLAGE DID NOT TRAIN YOU IN THE SCHOOL.ALTHOUGH HE WAS A MOTOR PARK AGBERO/EX CONVICT BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF YOU AND THOSE YOUR STUPID AND MOTHER FUCKERS THINGS THAT YOU CALLED SISTERS.
I AM VERY SURE THAT YOUR MAMA BORN YOU AFTER IONE MAD MAN FUCKED HER ALONG IJEBU ODE EXPRESS WAY WHEN THEY MET HER AT THE IJEBU ODE MOTOR PARK. SINCE THEN,YOUR MAMA TOLD THE MAD MAN THAT HE HAS A BABY BOY FOR HIM WHICH HE WILL SEND TO HIM WHEN HE GREW UP.UNFORTUNATELY, YOUR MAMA DIED OF HUNGER FEW YEARS BACK WITHOUT HANDING YOU OVER TO THE MAN YOUR FATHER.
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN COME AND TAKE YOU BECAUSE MY DOG WANT A MAN HE WILL BE FUCKING. MY DOG IS HOMOSEXUAL AND HE WANT YOU SERIOUSLY. I AM GOING TO PAY YOU VERY WELL INSTEAD OF YOU GOING BACK TO THAT YOUR STUPID MAD MAN YOU ARE CALLING YOUR FATHER.
NOW TALKING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS,VERY SOON,EFCC WILL CATCH YOU AND THEY WILL BRING YOU TO MY DOG TO FUCK WITHOUT PAYING YOU.IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO COME FOR MY DOG TO FUCK YOU AND SETTLE YOU INSTEAD OF EFCC TO BRING YOU TO MY DOG BY FORCE.THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING. YOU HAVE 5 DAYS TO COME TO MEET MY DOG.IF YOU FAIL TO COME,THE 7TH DAY,EFCC WILL CATCH YOU AND BRING YOU TO MY DOG.YOU WILL ENJOY MY DOG VERY WELL .HAD IT BEEN THAT YOUR MAMA IS STILL ALIVE,YOU WOULD HAVE CONFIRMED THAT FROM HER. THIS IS BECAUSE SHE TOO USE TO SLEEP WITH MY FEMALE DOGS AND SHE MADE SO MUCH MONEY SHE USE TO RENT A ROOM AT IJEBU ODE WHERE SHE BORN YOU.
CALL ME ON MY NUMBER AS FOLLOWS. 0805433O03334.
YOUR TEACHER.

Another one I'm not even baiting or ever baited, as far as I can recall!

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That one is hilarious...

Maybe you baited him quite a while ago and just can't remember.
And now all your old lads send you that kind of stuff as some sort of new year's greetings...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ that second one is in the mass bait thread.

Seven of nine got that reply from one of the lads a few days ago Confused
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Another one I'm not sure what I've done to deserve...

Quote:
HOW U DEY MY FRIEND?

BE WELL INFORMED THAT UR FATHER SLEPT WITH COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FULL. U PROBABLY SUK AMU IN NA CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN U R NOT BOMBING. WHY U PLAY AT GUYMAN, U SMALL BOI? SINCE U R A MUGU N NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT NA WESTERN UNION . MAY U REMAIN A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER FOR UR LIFE.

UR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUKED BY ALL OF LAGOS STATE! MY BOYS FUK HER TOTO N MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY N GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR! U FATHER MOST FAMOUS HOMOSAXUAL OK?HE STILL IN JAIL 4 SUKING SMALL JUNIOR BOY PENIS. NOW MANAY JUNIOR BOYS 4U VILLAGE GOT HIV FROM HIM?

U FIXED UR SISTA IN ASHAWO 3 NAIRA WORK N STILL GET NA MIND SEX HER. NOW SHE FUK ALL NA AREA BOYS.

GOAT FUKER LIKE U. I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. PASS URSELF N LET REAL GUYMEN TAKE NA MONEY! U DE MUGU THAT INFULTRATED OUR BUSINESS! U JUST STAY HOME IN VILLAGE AND PLAY WITH DONKEY TESTICELS, OK? Laughing

Please don't hurl abuse at G00dluck Adams... adamsclaimsdes[at]gmail.com

Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dog is homosexual
be carefull he has a homosexual dog Laughing

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
be carefull he has a homosexual dog

That is scary the straight ones just hump your leg!!!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic