SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad mugs?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Henrik Larsson
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno about you guys, but my routine in the morning is normally to wake up, shower, and then sit down to read emails from my lads with a nice mug of tea/coffee. Would it not be a good idea to sell some mugs with lad pictures holding signs, along with the 419 Eater logo? I'd definitely drink from from that! Very Happy
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122270

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[whispers]which would be difficult to read for non premium members Wink [/whispers]

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well, that prevents me of buying a couple of those then.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure why it's in the members' enclosure if it's designed to raise funds for 419eater. I would have thought that the more customers the better.

Don't panic BadKarma as I don't think anything's up and running yet.

I like the individual mugs with baiter name and 419eater logo shown as an example.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down I'm not worthy of a mug, I'm not worthy of a mug! bow_down bow_down
Stop teasing me Gomer. Those individual mugs are too much.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
Don't panic BadKarma as I don't think anything's up and running yet.

No mugs being sold yet. Keep breathing.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu Mugs?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic