SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Ebay story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I been awol a while - been a bit hectic here. Anyway, I decided to sell my business laptop (hubby developed carpal tunnel so we have to wind down his business now) and I hooked myself a bloody lad.

My curiosity was initially piqued when I noticed someone in the US purchased a Pick Up Only item Rolling Eyes
Then of course come the email. "send to my so[n] in Nigeria".
Checked the account, just went on a massive spending spree - over 50 laptops and mobiles. Straight onto live chat, and the lot were cancelled within 15 minutes of him "purchasing" them all.

Complete haul nixed by one well informed Aussie - thanks to 419eater.

Just thought you guys would enjoy the fruits of your labours!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic