SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dead Musa - my first scambait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DeadMusa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was flicking through my spam box the other day and found this intriguing little e-mail: Laughing

So I replied as a Mr James F. O. Nine. Guess what the F. O. stands for.

Quote:

Subject: FROM THE DESK OF ALEEM MUSA

FROM THE DESK OF ALEEM MUSA
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

Dear Sir,
I am the AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$25m dollars (TWENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one
of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany) who died

along with his entire family in Jully 2000 in a plane crash.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Ten years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged,you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name,your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the
application .

I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours Faithfully,
ALEEM MUSA(B.O.A)

So I just had to reply.
Quote:
Hello, Mr Musa

I am James F. O. Nine, head of the finance department of Half The Film LIMITED UK. We have recently started and are looking for some investment, and we received your e-mail with much hope.

But we need to follow a safety procedure for our security as well as yours. Please can you send a scan of your passport so we can converse with our company boss (who is very interested in this money) and convince him that you are, in fact, a genuine person.

I would appreciate it if you send any future e-mail to the following address: [email protected].

With thanks,
James F. O. Nine,

Half The Film LIMITED UK,
3 Trek Street
United Kingdom
E-mail: [email protected]
Website coming soon...

I received this e-mail in my inbox a few days later, but the guy didn't just send it to the address I told him to, but my personal account too.

Quote:
Subject: WHY NO REPLY FROM YOU
ear James F. O. Nine,

How are you, i hope fine. i have been waiting to hear from you to enable us proceed.

please do reply me and let me know if you are still interested and ready to assist me because delaying is not for our best interest.

Thanks and for your urgent reply.

yours brother
Aleem Musa

I fired off this reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr Musa,

Thank you for your e-mail. We are still interested in the money that you have offered us, however for security reasons we need a scan of your passport.

I hope you understand why we need this: we have heard of other companies having problems with criminals attempting to clear their bank accounts before. It's also to reassure our rather paranoid boss who, although very interested in this offer, needs to know whether you are genuine or not.

Additionally, can you send any further replies to [email protected]?

With thanks,

James F. O. Nine
Head of Finance

3 Trek Street
United Kingdom
Website coming soon...

And then I saw this e-mail. It was dropped into my spam box by Gmail's absolutely brilliant spam filter. (Yes, I mean it Wink )

By the way, the whole e-mail was in bold. I couldn't inflict that on you good people here.

Quote:
Dear James F. O. Nine,

Thank you very much for your reasoning, concern and response.I believe you are the right person to transact with,considering the little i have seen from you.I proposed to you,not only for our mutual benefit but also for a long and everlasting relationship to exist between you and i,and between our children and related ones,through this venture.

I got your contacts from bukina faso chamber of commerce and industry.I prayed over it and choose you as the next guardian of my life now.

Well, iam a man of my early 50's,married to Mrs.Safi Musa,of the "National Aviation Authorities"Kwame,here in my country,with (2)children,Ali Musa and Ahmed Musa,who are both in the University in their Finals.I believe that one day,at the conclusion of transaction,we will come to see each other,when i will come over to your country for further investment and otherwise.It should be noted that for the success of this transaction,absolute secrecy should be maintained expecially from your side,

Because i do not want anybody to implicate me in the course of realising my objective,as iam still serving now and intend to resign immediately at the end of this transaction,okay?It should be noted also that any information relating to this transaction,must not be relayed to anybody at all,not even the Banking officials,for security reasons,okay?.Iam giving you all this instructions because i work in the Bank too.I do not want any form of interrogation from yourside,which may disrupt the transfer of this Fund,okay?.

Moreover,i wish to disengage from the services of this Bank honourably,immediately the transfer is concluded.Already my resignation letter is with me.I will tender this,to the Board management,immediately you confirm the money in your Account.Well,my dear,there is not too much to be relayed on this business transaction as it requires dedication and incumbent support from both of us involved,for i have studied this transaction for more than one year and eight months now,and have known all that it requires.It requires secrecy and confidence,eventually in the progress of this transaction,when the Bank will be contacting you for minor questionings which i am going to be furnishing you with the answers on the course of this.In fact,you are going to abide strictly to my instructions so that we will not make any mistakes.

This is absolutely what it requires and nothing more.Moreover,as a top official in this Bank,and as a member,"Board of Directors",we have no problem at all,as i will be monitoring the whole situation here in the Bank,while you will be monitoring the whole situation there in your country,until you confirm the money in your Account.

Immediately this is done,i will then resign my appointment here with the Bank while you will now send me an invitation letter warranting me to come over to your country,for further sharing of the Fund and investment which you will help me secure under your kind advise.In fact,i would have done this deal alone,but for the fact that i am a civil servant and as civil servants here in my country,we are not allowed to operate any form of foreign account,but domicilliary or house account.
So this is the more reason why i contacted you,for you to stand in,as the true next-of-kin to the deceased customer,who will have to push the Bank to be able to effect,immediately,the transfer of your late cousin's Fund,and that delay in application was due to family logistic problem.I strongly assure you of a risk-free and hinge-free transaction,provided my instructions are strictly adhered to,by you.

Also i would not fail to let you know that,we are going to work together in actualising this objective,as you have to be aware that there are going to be some miscellaneous expenses such as transfer charges and telephone bills etc,which is normal in International Transfers of such,and which both of us are going to share equally,i.e we are going to share all expenses equally,and at the end of transaction,all expenses are going to be deducted from the 10% expense amount being mapped out from the total Fund,according to expense amounts incurred by both parties involved.Please note that this transaction will last only but(14)Banking working days from transactional experience.At the end of the transaction,all computer and file-related information on this transfer,would be deleted.

This is part of the security measures being taken,to avoid any trace of the Fund in the future.I assure you of a maximum success.We will work together to legalize this deal and once it is legalized,the bank will approve it and then the money will be legally transfered to your accountand the bank here will give you a clearance on inheritance that will take care of authorities in your end questionning the root of the funds.Please note that what we are about to do needs trust and without trust there is no need to forge ahead,you are a human being and has the right to decide for yourself what is good for you and what is not.I believe you have a policy and i want you to maintain it just like me,if you are not interested,

Please do not force yourself but do what you think is right for you and do not be forced to do what you never wished to do.Proposal is not a crime but love and interest with benefit,also people can be friends without knowing each other through business transaction and that will only be when they are sincere to each other and work towards future benefit and friendship.Please indicate your stand in this transaction so that i will know the next step to follow.

However i am really impressed about your positive response to my proposal. Well,the transaction is risk-free and on your side you will be maintaining absolute information and absolute secrecy through out the duration of the transaction,and normally you will be responding like a true next-of-kin who wish to speed up the release and transfer of his late cousin's money.The Bank will portray you,the bonafide next-of-kin to the deceased customer and relay to you all relevant information required to put claim over the money as the procedure requires.

The deceased customer died in a plane crash with his entire family in november 2000 and since then the fund has been lying in the account without anybody coming to claim the money.Based on that,I decided to make good use of the opportunity by contacting a foreign account owner who will be fronted as the next of kin to the late American businessman,and have the approval signed and the money will be released and transferred into the given account.

For your information,all contact to the bank will be through e-mail and all the documents together with computer information relating to this transfer will be deleted,this is part of a security measure taken to avoid any trace of the fund in future after the transfer.If you agree,for nominating an account to be used for this purpose and any other assistance which you might be required to give in that regard,i will offer you the 40% of the sum and 50% will be for me and my colleagues while 10% will be used to defray all expenses incured in the process of the transfer.

For further information, you can kindly contact me on my private telephone number:(00226-7878 7090) recently acquired for this transaction and you can call me at anytime you feel like,so feel free to call me.I am expecting your immediate response concerning the above given information.
For your information this is not something that you have to think about,because it is an opportunity to the both of us and also i will advice you not to put any atom of fear in this transaction as you have no risk at all,even now and in furture as far as you follow my instrcutions,so i want you to be convince that this is legal,so i will like you to send to me a copy of your international passport or picture and i will send to you my staff identity card to prove to you that i work in the bank as i believe that will convince you enough or you can ask for anything that will convince you, that what i am telling you is real as far as it is providable.
So my dear i will like you to know that this is legal and it is an opportunity to me after my 12years hard labour with this bank and also i did not need you bank account details or your bank account informations,what i need from you are right inside this mail which you can find and give me the answers,my dear please if even you are not intrested in the money involve,you can help me by standing as the next of kin after which the bank will now transfer the fund into your account and also i can not contact another person of this transaction since you have known about it,because it is secret and confidential which i have not even tell this to my wife and i will also like you to keep it within you alone.

So all you have to do now is to apply to the bank first, so that the bank can now recognise you as the next of kin to the decaese customer and also i will like you to call me so that we can disscuss over this matter.Please you have to take this serious as it is going to be benefit to the both of us and our family and also i will not fail to tell you that this is an opportunity to me since my 12years with this bank,so i will like you to help me by receiveing this fund in your account and also by standing as the next of kin who wish to receive his late cousin's fund with the bank and also you have to be pushing the bank to transfer your late cousin's fund,

So all we need to the success of this transaction is trust from the both of us.My dear i did not need you bank account informations,
Below are what i need from you so that i can send to you the text of application which you have to fill and send it to the bank for the release of your late cousin's fund.

NB:When i hear from you,i will forward to you,the "text of application" which you will fill and then send to the bank,through the Bank's E-mail address or through Bank's Fax number,okay?.so when next you are relating to me bellow are what specificaly i need to know from you to enable me re-ensure that you are capable to handle the transaction as once you have applied as the next of kin, no one has the veto right to re-apply agine. If you are intrested in this transaction,when writing back to me i will like you to provide to me the answers of this questions.

1.Full Name:
2.your age
3.Sex:
4.Nationality:
5.Country Of Residence:
6.Telephone Number:
7.your marital status
8.your occupation
9.if you are ready to keep the transaction as top secret as i do not want it to jeopadise or have my reputable immage dented
10.your financial capability
11.your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on my
share when the funds finaly hits your bank account
12.that all my instructions as an insider and as the initiator of the transaction would be taking for the betterment of a hitch transfer and also include your private telephone and fax number and endevoure to call me with the above indicated private telephone line as indicated above.

Your immediate response shall be most appreciated as the urgency of the transfer implies for we don't have enough time again to excute this transaction and also don't fail to call me for more explanation.
I await your urgent call.
your humble partner.
ALEEM MUSA
N/B.MY DEAR THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS SINCE MY 12YEARS WITH THIS BANK,SO MY DEAR PLEASE IF YOU ARE REALLY READY AND INTRESTED IN HELPING ME,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO JUST SEND TO ME THE ANSWERS OF THOSE QUESTIONS ABOVE,ON RECEIPT OF THE ANSWERS,I WILL SEND TO YOU THE TEXT OF APPLICATION THAT YOU HAVE TO FILL AND SEND IT TO MY BANK FOR THE RELAESE OF YOUR LATE COUSINS FUND WITH THE BANK, BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS THE WILL OF THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH FOR BOTH OF US TO SHARE THIS FUND AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO APPLY TO THE BANK WITH A TEXT OF APPLICATION THAT I WILL SEND TO YOU,SO THAT THE BANK WILL RECOGNISE YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN.AND ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME FOR BETTER EXPLANATION ABOUT THIS DEAL
ON MY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER (00226-7878 7090)

Quote:

Attachment:

Click for full size image
Note: I overlaid FAKE on the pass.

What a mouthful! I sent off another e-mail to Mr Musa.

Quote:
Dear Mr Musa,

Please disregard my previous e-mail, I didn't notice your latest reply (it was put in the "Spam" e-mail box by accident by our rather overzealous spam filter).

Thank you for the information you have provided. I have shown this e-mail and the attached bank pass to my boss, Mr Matthew S. M. Jackson.

He also wants to know whether there will be any administration fees for this transaction, so they can be paid as promptly as possible. We would like these funds for our next film project "Tribbles III: The Running" which a plot has already been developed for.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can start the appropriate arrangements.

With thanks,

James F. O. Nine
Head of Finance

3 Trek Street
United Kingdom
Website coming soon...

So he sent back this e-mail just now asking for personal details. Time to start bullshitting, I think.

Quote:
Dear James F. O. Nine

How are you today and also the family? Hope that all is well, I want to thank you for your mail and will like you to know that I am happy that you want to assist in this transaction,

So all you have to do is to fill the application form and apply to the bank.
For your information all the information that will make you be the next of kin is with me , any question from the bank will be giving to you by me as you will all follow my instruction just to avoid making mistake in the transaction,

Also, I will like to inform you that in this transaction we have to make some expenses, Like to process the fund with the bank will cost some money and I don’t know how much it will take as I am not in that department, but for now there is no administration expenses, the expenses will be to process the fund with the bank as the fund have been dormant for years, so as a banker I know that the bank must ask us to process the fund with them.

The only thing I will advice you do is to buy some gift items to the bank directors to acknowledge them and for the susses of this transaction. (HAH!)

I want you to know that this transaction does not need delay, it need

Send me a copy of the application and a copy of you picture.

Thanks
Aleem Musa
Tele 002267878 7090

So below is the application form that you have to fill and apply to my bank as the next of kin.
...................................................................................................................

REV. DR. GAZA MOHA
THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA.(B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .
TEL/00226 76679567.
FAX: 00226 50 38-87-77.
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Sir,
APPLICATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN.
I hereby apply as the next of kin over this fund US$25m dollars (TWENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) belonging to the late MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash. I whish his balance of his fund in account details N�011/BOA/06512-01 should be transferred to my account number as stated below:
NAME.....................................
ADDRESS..................................
EMAIL....................................
TELE.......................................
FAX........................................
OCCUPATION...............................
AGE......................................
BANK NAME................................
BANK ADDRESS.............................
BANK TELE................................
BANK FAX.................................
COUNTRY..................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER...........................
SWIFT CODE...............................
Once again I apologize for the delay which I had made it was due to some family problem's which must be settled before applying for this fund.
I wish my humble Application should be treated ugently to enable this fund transferred into my nominated giving account to this bank.
Thanks
yours faithfully.
Name...........................

Time to bring in the boss... Twisted Evil

So now The Boss comes into the picture. A Mr Matthew S. M. Jackson.

Quote:
Dear Mr Musa,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Matthew S. M. Jackson, chairman of Half The Film LIMITED UK. James F. O. Nine has graciously shown me this e-mail, along with the rest of the correspondence you have had with him.

The reason he has done this is that he unfortunately cannot fill out this form on behalf of the company.

I would have telephoned you direct, but unfortunately my mobile phone and our company phone system has stopped working for the time being.

The form should be with you in about a week or so after we consult with the company lawyer (this is merely a formality, and nothing to be worried about).

Kindest regards,

Matthew S. M. Jackson
Chairman

3 Trek Street
United Kingdom
Website coming soon...

You may have noticed that I did feed him a line about the "company lawyer". This is both an escape route and a link to an extremely convoluted hangup over the completion of the "form" that was sent in.

This is going to be FUN. Twisted Evil

Received thie e-mail about an hour ago:

Quote:
Dear Matthew S. M. Jackson Chairman,

How are you and also the family? Hope that all is well. I want you to know that i am happy with your mail.

I will wait as you said, But i want you to know that we dont need to delay in this transaction, i will like you do all your best to see that this fund will be in your position before end of this year.

I wait to hear from you as soon as your through.

Thanks
Aleem Musa
Tele 00226 7878 7090

Fired off this e-mail just now.

Quote:
Dear Mr Musa,

I have consulted with our company lawyer (Mr Alan Murray) over this transaction and I'm afraid there's a bit of a hangup. According to him, there seems to be a slight problem with the form, and he's not entirely convinced that the form is genuine.

I think he'll need a bit of convincing! I mean, he says it might be too good to be true, but I am confident that you are a real person who has a genuine offer. Therefore I would appreciate it if you contacted him seperately on the e-mail address [email protected], at least to try to convince him.

It might help your case if you also sent him the form.

Hopefully, this won't cause any delay, and the form should be with you by the end of the week as promised.

Kindest regards,

Matthew S. M. Jackson
Chairman

3 Trek Street
United Kingdom
Website coming soon...

Musa sent this e-mail to Alan Murray last night.

Quote:
Dear Mr Alan Murray

How are and also the family? Hope that all is well. I was asked to contact you by Matthew S. M. Jackson Chairman.
Half The Film LIMITED UK , 3 Trek Street United Kingdom
Let me introduce myself to you, I am (Mr ALEEM MUSAAUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER, BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO).

I want you to know that this transaction is legal, so you don’t need to be afraid ok, I want you to be convincing as I know that this transaction is genuine, 100% free and firer.

Regarding to the application form, I want you to know that the application form was drafted by me; I draft it for you to fill and submit to the bank as next of kin.

If you know that your not ok with that I will advice you to draft yours as you want it to be and send it for my confirmation, all we need is form that you will fill and submit to the bank as next of kin.

I hope you can understand and be convince that this is real.

I wait for your confirmation to this form or you can draft the application form as you want it to be. Your advice to call me for more explanation.

Bellow is the application form that I draft

Thanks
Aleem Musa
Tele 00226 7878 7090

So below is the application form that you have to fill and apply to my bank as the next of kin.
...................................................................................................................

REV. DR. GAZA MOHA
THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA.(B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .
TEL/00226 76679567.
FAX: 00226 50 38-87-77.
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Sir,
APPLICATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN.
I hereby apply as the next of kin over this fund US$25m dollars (TWENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) belonging to the late MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich , Germany ) who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash. I whish his balance of his fund in account details N�011/BOA/06512-01 should be transferred to my account number as stated below:
NAME.....................................
ADDRESS..................................
EMAIL....................................
TELE.......................................
FAX........................................
OCCUPATION...............................
AGE......................................
BANK NAME................................
BANK ADDRESS.............................
BANK TELE................................
BANK FAX.................................
COUNTRY..................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER...........................
SWIFT CODE...............................
Once again I apologize for the delay which I had made it was due to some family problem's which must be settled before applying for this fund.
I wish my humble Application should be treated ugently to enable this fund transferred into my nominated giving account to this bank.
Thanks
yours faithfully.
Name...........................

...but not before he sent this missive!

Quote:
Dear Matthew S. M. Jackson.

How are and also the family? Hope that all is well. I want to thank you for your mail and also want you to know that I am happy for your mail.

I want you to know that this transaction is legal, so you don’t need to be afraid ok, I want him to be convincing as I know that this transaction is genuine and 100% free and firer.

Regarding to the application form, I want you to know that the application form was drafted by me, draft it for you to fill and submit to the bank as next of kin.

If you know that your not ok with that I will advice you to draft yours as you want it to be and send it for my confirmation, all we need is form that you will fill and submit to the bank as next of kin. (BINGO!)

I hope you can understand and be convince that this is real.

I wait for your confirmation to the form or you can draft the application form as you want it to be. Your advice to call me for more explanation.

Thanks
Aleem Musa
Tele 00226 7878 7090

**Edited into 1 post...Cherrie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic