SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I own a hotel?!?!? EDIT: Dropbox possibly needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have been away from here for far too long (darned work!), but what got me to come back was a rather eloquent e-mail received in my inbox this morning:
-------------------

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.144.6 with SMTP id r6cs674361wad;
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.100.14 with SMTP id c14mr770279qbm.1195903597461;
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:37 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from elasmtp-scoter.atl.sa.earthlink.net (elasmtp-scoter.atl.sa.earthlink.net [209.86.89.67])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m5si3469404roe.2007.11.24.03.26.33;
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:37 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.86.89.67 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.86.89.67;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.86.89.67 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]

DomainKey-Signature:Deleted - Page Blowout

Received: from [209.86.224.39] (helo=elwamui-little.atl.sa.earthlink.net)
by elasmtp-scoter.atl.sa.earthlink.net with asmtp (Exim 4.34)
id 1Ivt9d-0002GI-1E; Sat, 24 Nov 2007 06:26:33 -0500
Received: from 213.209.161.169 by webmail.pas.earthlink.net with HTTP; Sat, 24 Nov 2007 06:26:32 -0500
Message-ID: <6552758.1195903592985.JavaMail.root@elwamui-little.atl.sa.earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:32 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: HOTEL RESERVATION.
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: EarthLink Zoo Mail 1.0

X-ELNK-Trace: Deleted - Page Blowout

X-Originating-IP: 209.86.224.39

Hello Sir/Madam ,
I have just received a request from a regular client that is
Corporation will like to send a group of 7 persons to your Country
Hotel for a 7 days research Programme I will therefore like to know
whether you can afford such a reservation.

They have refused the option to take up a rented accommodation in your
area but the client as said he wants them to concentrate on the
research rather than fending for their welfare.The guest check in date as
follows:

CHECK IN DATE 1st/Dec/2007
CHECK OUT DATE 7th/Dec/2007

Names of Paxs.
JOHN WILFRED( singleroom)
MATTHEW COPE( single room)
PAUL SMITH ( singleroom)
JOE PAGE(single room)
JOHNSON CORN( single room)
FRED AMATA( single room)
GEORGE COLD(single room)

Kindly let me know if this dates are available, kindly get back to me
with the grand total cost in GBP Pound sterling as soon as possible.
I shall be responsible for all the payment for these services and it
will be made via my secured credit cards (MasterCard/Visa). Hope to
hear from you soonest.Contact via email:[email protected]
Best Regards
Raymond.

--------------------------
I smell a silly scambaiter on the other end of this one (the [email protected] and the originating IP coming from Skylogic were two BIG clues). The thing is, I've never seen this format before, but a search of the forum shows similar scams with restaurants and such. Should I bait him along (safely, of course) or am I reading things wrong?

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin

Last edited by BattleHawk77 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he wants them to concentrate on the research rather than fending for their welfare.

Laughing

A cc overpayment scam.

You can turn the cc over to Alan and Lotta and they'll get it taken care of. If you're clever about it you could get several stolen credit cards off the market by claiming system/authorization issues with just one card.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rather figured it was. I think he'll get a rather nice e-mail from an interested hotel manager. When I do come up with some CC numbers, I'll forward them to the proper folks. Smile

Thank you, TS. Smile And thank you for correcting the page blowout. Like I said, it's been a while since I was last here. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

First site kill
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just got a response from manager 0liver Cl0z0ff. We'll see what happens. Smile

First site kill
Hotelguy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a lot of these since we have a B&B website.

Who can I turn cc #'s over to and what do they do with them?

Are there any methods to mess with these guys minds that you are aware of that do not require me to spend lots of time?

I can probably get LOADS of cc#'s.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Tsnerd pointed out, we have a couple of folks that can take care of any numbers you come up with. PM him, and I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction. Smile

First site kill
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I hadn't head from him in a couple of days, so I sent out a simple inquiry. Well, it seems his Yahoo account got shut down.
Oh, well.

First site kill
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, we're back!
Well, it seems dear R@ym0nd got a new e-mail address, and is fine with the hotel. Now, he wants to send me a check.
So, it's an check scam instead of a CC scam, and he wants my info so he knows where to send it. Now, where shall I have him send it?
I was also thinking of getting some identity papers for his seven 'clients', as that is standard procedure in any reputable hotel. Is this asking too much?

Edit: Mods, could we get this moved to the Main Scambaiting forum, as this has gone into classic 419 country?

First site kill
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic