SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Woo Hoo! I won loads of stuff...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this interesting message through my Pr0f1le L00ker account today:

Quote:
Hello,
Your profile has won a Toyota Yaris T2 1.0 VVT-i 3 door plus a complete set of wedding outfit and accessories for bride and groom worth �9,958.95GBP($19,937.74USD)as part of our seasonal free-gift offer aimed at showing gratitude to our members for their patronage over the years.

A list of the items, shopped at Carpages, Marks and Spencer, British Watch Company, and wedding rings-Direct, London is shown below.
� Toyota Yaris T2 1.0 VVT-i 3 door
� A Pair of 18ct White Gold Brilliant Cut Diamond WeddingRing
� Luxury Wool Rich Single Breasted suit with Cashmere
� Long Shirley Wedding Dress
� Collezione Pure Leather Lace-Up Dress Shoes
� Open Toe Kitten Heel Shoes
� Citizen Gents Calibre 6000 World Timer BJ9120-09AZ
� Gold Plated Crossover Bracelet Watch
� 9ct Gold Cubic Zirconia Circular Pendant Necklace
� 9ct Gold 30mm Creole Earrings
� Feather Headband

These items have been packaged, on our instruction, by DHL London for onward delivery to you. However, to have the gift items delivered to your doorstep, you are required to print, fill only the section 3, scan and return the attached DHL delivery form with 50% of the total shipping fee of �450($900) payable to DHL London for immediate delivery.
The profilelooker team in conjunction with DHL London has devised a mode of payment that will be very easy and simple for our beneficiaries.

NB: Write DHL London at [email protected] with the completed DHL delivery form for the mode of payment for the delivery to enable them deliver the goodies within 72 hours(3 days).
For more information about the delivery, contact DHL through this email address: [email protected]

ATTN: All inquiries about this winning should not be directed only to the Notifications Department. Contacting any other department in profilelooker will lead to disqualification. Candidates are also advised to help prevent scam by not making their winning known to the public or any other body or organization. All inquiries and information concerning the gift and its delivery as well as this notification email should be only between the beneficiary, the Notifications Department and DHL, London. and please don't forget to include all the necessary detail concerning the pick up address.

Congratulations once more and thank you for choosing profilelooker as your friendship network.

Regards,
profilelooker

Shame I only got married 3 months ago... I love the fact that DHL has got a email.com addy. If anyone wants a go on this, you're more than welcome to pile on in there...

Ps, I've changed a couple of "i"'s to "1"'s just for the fun of it...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic