SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is It Just Me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or has today been a quiet day for the lads?
I can't remember a day where I've ever received so few scam mails in my catcher accounts. It's been so quiet, I decided to open some more email addresses and seed some more guestbooks. From 2 accounts where I normally get 20 or 30 scams, I've got just 1 today!!!

I know this has been discussed before, but is anyone else having a quiet one? Normally, not a lot goes on at week-ends but I haven't heard of Wednesday being dead before.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Henrik Larsson
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All their time has been taken up by me recently Twisted Evil
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I guess they've been ignoring you in favor of me! Somehow my personal email address got out there and has been getting bombarded with lad spam lately (which is what inspired me to get back into baiting after a several month hiatus). And today is no different. Hell I don't even need a catcher account anymore, I get plenty of material in my personal email inbox. Evil or Very Mad

If you need any new prospects, I'll be happy to send some your way!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Supply and demand
Are there to many baiters to scammers
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^NEVER too many baiters! Only when every scammer is too busy getting worked over by baiters to the point where there are no more real vics will we feel like our work is done.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anzac wrote:
Supply and demand
Are there to many baiters to scammers

Na mate, there's thousands, nay tens of thousands of scammers. Plenty for everyone.

I think it's like everything though, there are peaks and troughs.

I don't really notice the influx into my catcher account as I only go to open the parlour to see what's there when I've been dumped / rumbled, which isn't so often. Usually I'm met with at least another 50 to pick an interesting one out from.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just one catcher account, which probably reels in 4 - 7 emails per day during the week.
Most are the same variety: businessman/gov't official/orphan/widow with a pile of money to get out of their country, etc........
Once in a while I get something unique, with a well-written intro that makes me think the lad paid some Naira to get it.

Anyway, I wish I had recorded the 7 or 8 guestbooks I seeded to begin with, because it seems that somewhere I hit pay dirt Cool , thas has been a steady flow since late August of this year.
Now I'm off to put some of the better ones in Surplus for others to enjoy Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always found Wednesdays quieter than other weekdays for 419 mails, and I've never discovered exactly why this should be.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would think much like Doctors here in the US, a quick round of golf with friends and co-workers, is on the schedule for most Wednesdays Wink

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

actually, no, not a slow day. today has been above average for lotto wins and inheritance offers in one of my email accounts. <G>

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed from Old Spice to Brut, and I have scammers coming out my ears now,

It has been so enfreshing,

I can smell the sea tang the essence of seaweed on their sweat stained bodies

the ..............

I need a life

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I've been getting lately have been fake check and phishing scams. Seems the regular 419s have all dried up. Gonna have to hit the guest books again.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
They're not dead in this part of the world, mate. Fished this one out of my spam trap earlier today...

Quote:
[snip] My name is
I am serving in Iraq as security agent with the United Nations. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courageto contact you. I am presently working in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of US$9.523Million Dollars) Nine Million five Hundred Thousand And Twenty Three Dollars to the States or any safe country of your choice [snip] This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved. SOURCE OF MONEY: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
This money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation [etc., etc.]

What sort of name is , anyway? I'm going to help him, of course. What else can a man do?

Oh, and I won about $20 million today in lotteries I didn't even know I'd entered (I stop counting exact totals after the first 10 million - it gets too tedious). So 419 still seems to be alive and well.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic