SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very proud mum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got notice that my daughter has been accepted into the course she has wanted. jump_4_joy

She will be studying for the next 2 years for a Diploma of Graphic Art.
She just finished year 12 at A B Paterson College last week.

Very proud Mum and Dad. Calls for a glass of wine even though it is only just on 3.30 in the afternoon.

beers! beers!

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping beers! Pass on my congrats to the daughter.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful news, Bella!

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pour me a glass! Very Happy

As a fellow parent, I know how happy you feel. And I'm happy for you all!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to you and your daughter. It's great when things work out as desired.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. These are the moments that a parent hopes and dreams for.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to your daughter! I wish her all the success in her course and academic career Smile

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you from me and Kelsi for your good wishes.
We are so delighted because we did have a problem with her portfolio.
I went to get the details of what they wanted and found that Kelsi only had 3 weeks to do all the things listed. Not only that but she had to complete school assignments too. She managed to get the last requirement done on the morning of the day it had to be submitted and we rushed to the newsagent to get the cardboard to back the graphics she had to print. As the portfolio was in a burgundy cover we got the same cardboard to mount the graphics on. Only just got it in on time and then had to wait until last week to pick the portfolio up. When we looked at it all the colour from the backing had gone through to the actual computer and fine art pics that she had worked on. Thank goodness they looked past that to see her talent. It was ironic because after getting her portfolio delivered we came home to find that the date of acceptance was altered from the 7th Oct until the 5th Nov.
But, it has all turned out good and she is now on her way to fulfilling her dreams.
Thanks everyone for the really neat comments and thanks Red for your PM.
Cheers

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is awesome, Bella!

I know that feeling! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Nothing like a spot of Aussie Shiraz to celebrate a special occasion. At 3.30 pm , the sun is below the yardarm somewhere in the world!

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. Proud parents of the world, UNITE!!! Smile

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! It is what life is all about, really, our kids! Onya!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic