SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sunday is a work day for lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent off eight emails to lads in the "Surplus 419 Scam Letters" this morning (1500 GMT) and within five hours I received two replies.

Also one bounced.

Smile Working Lads Institute

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads sometimes work on Sundays, but weekends tend to be a bit slower, it seems. Maybe the cafe's aren't open as long, or the lads actually spend some quality time with the family...??

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've also noticed more activity than usual this weekend. Very Happy

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been quite a long running theme on 419eater, but it doesn't ever get less topical.

I've had lad replies at the weekends for sure, but the overwhelming theme is that they don't really do Saturdays or Sundays. I have a lad on the go just now, and one vlad also, just for examples sakes. They are both silent on weekends.

Something else you have to bear in mind is that not all countries do the Sat/Sun weekend thing though. Some muslim countries take their weekends Thurs / Fri, so that may always be a factor.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why wouldn't they take weekends off?

They're the laziest bunch of thieves on the planet, of course they'll take the weekend! Laughing

Some do work on weekends, sure, but in my experience it is always slower on the weekends.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are always available on the phones over the weekend.... Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad always works on the weekends but I do receive his emails a few hours later than I do during the week. I suppose he comes into "work" a little later on Saturdays and Sundays.

Baby i am up and doing, If any other man can be on a woman for 30 mins,i will be there for One hr. (Dav!d Ku6a)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they don't work weekends. They tend to their goat's special needs on Saturdays, and then they repent on Sundays. What's wrong with that?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What many of us forget is timezones,

Lads are all around the world, so whilst some will be more readily available on certain days, others will fill the gaps, by timezone overlap.

I have noticed the trend is changing, i think its baiters fault they keep sending lads on safari giving them access to more cafes lol so the lad can earn the fare home
Twisted Evil

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not so busy on weekends either.

Maybe scammers tend to take it easy on weekends because their victims or potential victims don't tend to respond as often then?

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ironic thing is that some internet cafes in West Africa are open for 24 hours on a Saturday.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed since I first started baiting that they hardly ever work on Sundays - at least in the Romance department. I've had them tell me the sabbath is a day of rest from all things including the Internet, that their church services run all day long and that the net cafes are closed on Sundays.

But the last few weeks, I have noticed that they are all suddenly available on Sundays now. I discussed this with another baiter and how a couple of love lads are suddenly rushing the bite for money and I have come to the conclusion that the lads are feeling the Christmas spirit and needing more cash. I'd also like to think that our baiting is setting them back a bit in wasting their time for no payoffs. Maybe they're getting desperate.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic