SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New Religious Scam or Reformed Scammer? Mass Bait Welcome!

View next topic
View previous topic

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here is a new one... I can't quite work out the scam here, I contacted him twice live on the radio last night (it's about 8mins in and then about 40mins into the show on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc where I get him to speak to an actual scammer who he tries to reform) and he didn't seem keen to take any of my money - although, he did make me say lots of prayers... Well worth a listen if you haven't already...

Maybe he is a reformed scammer himself and is actually a man of god? (I hope not because after our conversation yesterday - I am going to hell if he is!!) Or there is an angle that I am missing... I will warn you, he talks a lot! Worth an email bait....

Quote:
From: God`s Love Intercessory Group Inter. Inc. <[email protected] >
Date: 25 Nov 2007 11:38
Subject: THE DEVIL TRYING TO TROUBLE YOU IS DEFEATED IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!
To: [email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Message-Id: <[email protected] >
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 06:38:58 -0500 (EST)

GOD`S LOVE INTERCESSORY MINISTRY INTER. INC.

FOR PRAYER, MINISTERING HEALING, COUNSELING,

TEACHING THE MESSAGE OF LIFE, RAISING THE DEAD,

CASTING OUT DEVILS & GIVING SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

THE NETHERLANDS.

Dear Friend,

It`s a pleasure writing you this message as God had purposed to bless you through our ministry, and bring long-lasting solutions to those problems of your life(Genesis 1:1-3, 2Corinthians 4:6)! You see, God`s Word is true and when you believe in Him, He makes you to live and function like God- overcoming every circumstance and situation of life(Genesis 1:26-2Cool. What ever problem you are facing in life, understand that you are bigger than it! What you need to do is use your mouth to declare your victory in Jesus Mighty Name(John 14:12-14, James 3:5, Mark 11:23-24, Mark 9:23). The reason you ought to use the Name of Jesus Christ is because He is the Word of God who came to this World to redeem us from our sins. He died and rose again for our justification(Romans 5:1-5, Philippians 2:9-11, Ephesians 2:5-6).

Understand that most of the problems you are passing through in life, is as a result of wrong thoughts and confessions you have been making over the years. Where your tongue goes, there your life will go; And what you see yourself to be in the spirit, is what you will become(Proverbs 23:7, Proverbs 18:21).

We pray for you today, that this message will revolutionize your spirit, soul and body for ever in the Name of Jesus Christ. We command that spirit of disease, infirmity and sickness to come out of your body and enter no more. You are healed of that cancer, diabetes, arthritis, blindness, deafness, brain tumor, cripple, paralysis, asthma, kidney problem and every other kinds of disease in the Name of Jesus Christ of the Universe; because with the stripes of Jesus you were healed(Isaiah 53:5, Matthew 8:16-17, 1Peter 2:24). Every evil spirit, demons, forces of darkness that have be troubling your life are rebuked and we forbid them from troubling you right now in Jesus Mighty Name(Matthew 16:19).

We declare that every trace of poverty, financial difficulty and death is wipe out of your life in Jesus Mighty Name. You are prosperous! You are moving forward and upward! We release financial abundance into your life and pray that you be faithful to sow into God`s Work in this ministry in Jesus Mighty Name(2Corinthians 8:9, 2Corinthians 9:8, Revelation 21:4). Please, receive this message as the Word you heard from God`s Mouth directly and believe it, confess it so that you can see the manifestation immediately.

If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, say this prayer: Lord Jesus come into my life. I confess that I am a sinner; forgive me my sin and wash me clean with your Blood. I confess that Jesus is the Son of God! I am born again in Jesus Mighty Name(Romans 10:9-10). Holy Spirit come and fill me because I am a child of God now in Jesus Mighty Name. I receive you Holy Spirit into my life, saturate my soul and body completely. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending me your Spirit in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen(Luke 11:13, Acts 19:6)! Bear in mind that human beings are not your enemies; it is only the devil and his cults that is your enemy but they have been defeated and all you need do is fight the good fight of faith(Ephesians 6:12, 1Timothy 6:12)

Please, make sure you share your testimonies with us by calling on Tel: 0031 620 799 980, 0031 207 743 601 or send us an Email: [email protected]

Thank you very much for your partnership with us to taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole Universe so as to foster love and unity among all. Looking forward to your response.

Yours in the service of the Lord,

Charles Israel(The Man of God).

God`s Love Intercessory Ministry Inter. Inc.

Tel: 0031 620 799 980, 0031 207 743 601.

Feel Free to Mass Bait and update!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too sure, follow it up with a couple of emails to see where that takes you, if all he does is chat about religion etc then in most likelyhood he is a reformed lad and no longer of any interest to baiters.

We only like the active ones Cool

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too late.

<http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123324>

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll lock this to save having duplicate topics on the same subject.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic