SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad with a character reference!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I recently started corresponding with one V3r0n1c@ T@yl0r. She wants me to help her and her family leave L1ber1a, where her husband has been deposed, and relocate someplace better. And, being the good person I am, I said I would help. Oh, and there's over a million dollars in it for me, too. Smile

Well, about three hours after I get a second e-mail from her professing her innocence and asking for my full name, address, blah blah blah, at 9:48pm my time, which is 3:48am in Lagos (My, the lad's up late!), I get the following 'reference' letter from her 'pastor':

Quote:
Dear Brother 0l1ver,
My name is pastor t0ny w3st from the red33mer's ch@pel. edm0nt0n v1ll@ge p@r1sh, m0nr0via, L1ber1a.
I'm sending my greetings to you in the name of our precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. My purpose ot sending you this letter is all about Sister V3r0nica T@yl0r who use to be one of the KEY member of our church. We all know her situation and when she met you, she told me that she has met one Brother 0l1ver who she is looking up to, to help her and her children in order to relocate to the B3l1ze (I never mentioned that place, nor did she). But to my suprise, she later came back to me that Pastor, she dont know what's wrong that is like devil wanted to come in-between herself and Brother 0l1ver. I have join sister v3r0n1ca in fasting and prayer towards the success of her relocation plans and i know that you are the Lord choosen for her and her kids. in order not to waste your time, Bother 0l1ver, i want you to please find a way of hleping siter v3r0n1ca and her kids. i know and very sure that when God is still on the thrown, you are not running things for sister v3r0n1ca in vain and i will continue to support with fasting and prayer in order to see you through in your endeavours. i want you to please reconsider helping sister veronica and her children and my prayer is that God in his indefinite mercy will provide for your needs too according to his riches in glory. amen.
may the almighty Lord continue to bless you.
sincerely,
Pastor T0ny W3st.

Both of the e-mails I got resolved to the same IP address in Nigeria.

I think the reason I got this one is because I merely asked Mrs. T@yl0r if I could trust her. Not an unreasonable request, especially coming from a retiree, right?

Now, I haven't seen this modality before. How should I handle the good reverend?

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, if a good Reverend Pastor took the time to write such a glowing letter in support of he, I sure as heck would take him at his word! Smile
Go right along with it...the "time wasters" are just around the corner.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Henrik Larsson
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like we're sharing the same lad, battlehawk!

Although, I wasn't lucky enough to get a character reference. Instead I'm now communicating with her "finance firm", who inform me I don't need to seek legal guidance in order to complete this financial deal Laughing

Poor Veronica is going to be in for a very tough time soon Cool
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like the good rev could be invaluable in helping poor V3r0n1ca transition from his church to your church, where there are probably some entrance requirements.
After all, you'd be so much more helpful to a member of your own church....?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic