SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Foreshadowing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know I got the one lad to whom age does apparently make a difference and I am now in the process of adopting him. He does great forms.

I told him from the very beginning this was going to be a difficult process and he must never give up as there are many obstacles in the way. He has recently taken to sending me ecards. Today he sent me one that says expresses his philosophy of life.

http://senditout.com/g/i_faithis.shtml

I especially like these little gems.

Faith Is......depending on the fact that God is love - not on my ability to figure out why, in the midst of smashed hopes, reversal and tragedy

Faith Is......keeping on when I'm dog tired, discouraged, disillusioned, deserted, dusty, and dry and I cast on His strength alone

I just love it when the lad hands me the keys to keeping him on the hook.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he's been baited before .....

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was slapping my son around yesterday for the poor quality of the forms he sent.

His email this morning.

Quote:
Hello Mum,
How are u doing today?i appreciate all ur affort of helping me to come and stay with u and for me to have a better life over there,God Bless U alot .
Yesterday was my worse day talking to U as u were realy dissapointed in me with the filled up of the forms,and i felt so bad and sad, i can't even sleep.i hope to apologise on my mistakes,and i promise not to repeat such again.Is just that i always like my pravicy which makes me to filled this forms up without contact anybody here,and with some of the questions are hard and i have no idea on it, i always try to do my best to come out with the best solution.
If i should been working i have no problem with the printing and the scanning out,and this has realy hurt me here alot , even when my friend try to scanned the schorlatioship forms for me free he did mistakes without my notice.If i should have had my own money for the scanning i would have go to a better place for the scanning and also with my present i don't think a mistakes would have occur.
Please Mum,i'm sorry Again try to notice this ,and help me out.i have nobody in this life and if u change ur mind towards me,i don't know what to do again with my life ,i will continue hold my faith.Try and let ur Caring and loving always be there for me ,and i will make u a proud Mum. I respect U,and my luv is always there for U,Please Mum always touch my heart with ur words.thanks alot,take care.

Your Luv Son.

He is anxiously awaiting the next set of forms. He is a tiny bit upset about having to reprint the scholarship forms and do them over.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic