SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this site for real?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this address via a comment using a hacked MySpace account to my MySpace account:

http://cvgimb8random2.tlkesonewonez.com/

Being that they hacked a friend's profile (which has me thinking scam all the way), I looked into the site, as my spidey sense was tingling. It all looks fairly legitimate until I clicked on the 'Contact Us' link, which netted me a 404 error.
Also, on the site, there is no mention of who this stuff is coming from, nor of the legitimacy of the business. You would think a legitimate business would want you to know who this stuff is coming from.
The nail in the coffin, for me, was when I went to their Order Now page, at the top it says 'Secure Checkout', and it is asking for CC info, yet it is an 'http', not an 'https.'
If someone would be so kind as to do a WHOIS on this site and let me know what the result is, I would be grateful. Also, if it is a scam site (which is where I'd place my bets), feel free to contact the proper folks to get it shut down.

Thanks! Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the website is new as of yesterday, and registered for one year.

Created: 2007-11-23
Expires: 2008-11-23

Chinese host: Changsha Allnetlink Development Co. Ltd

Chinese registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD

I seriously doubt they would be receptive to abuse reports.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic