SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3-D RSOT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten countless "official" documents from lads in the past, but only as jpg attachments. I'm working a bait now that has been going on for over a year, though the lads have changed. Either my info was stolen or sold (probably the latter) but in any event the current lads firmly believe I'm a serious maga who has paid over $200K to other lads in the past year. So they are trying harder than ever. Attachments are insufficient -- they Fedexed a bound booklet with nine very official documents (not counting the equally official covers), including every rubber stamp they could find, embossed seals from the "economic intelligence commission", and signatures galore. You know these are official since most of them are printed on heavy textured card stock in all the colors of the rainbow. Very Happy And -- real, honest-to-god Red Seals of Truth! Except they don't realize that in real life the point of a RSOT sticker is to be embossed. They stuck the RSOT on and then embossed the page off to the side. Duh!

There's just one small problem: they forgot the Anti-Terrorism United Nations Clearance Certificate and the National Drug Law Clearance Certificate. I paid for those last year so they damn well better courrier them out to me! I'm not paying them the 1% fee on my $32.5 million contract until they do. So there!

Here are just a few pictures from this great trophy.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, Juan, we should all be asking for those Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These colours make my eyes ache, but apart from that it�s great expensive lad artwork! Thumbs up The missing forms are a shame though...turning the document into worthless waste paper (just remaining as great lad artwork in our minds...)
If I pay you 165.000.00 United States Dollars ONLY will you send me a copy?
Today I have just framed my small lad sign pic collection and this would make it look more important...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jon Dough
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks pretty official to me, I'd say as soon as they send the other forms you can send the 1% fee 100% risky free! If you don't you could miss out! Twisted Evil

Used my sixth sense to shut down a site before it was set up Twisted Evil
Current phone lad site shutdown record 8 minutes, set 1/14/07
Nigeria uncooperative web host phone lad website shut down
"Again all i will need from you is honest and trustworthy so that after this
your first order we will have that relationship in future base on trust."
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Looks like each page is suitable for framing in your little baiting den....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how the stamp for "dispatched" is the wrong spelling Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing clapping Excellent stuff!

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
I love how the stamp for "dispatched" is the wrong spelling

No, no, you misunderstand! This doesn't mean it was dispatched, but rather that it had been spatched originally but they put it through a de-spatching process to remove the spatches so now it's spatch-free, or in official legal terminology, "Despatched".

Is that clearer? Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff there. Your lad has two different "approved" stamps. Having the certificates combed means that his shipping costs must have been huge. Great job keeping at least one mugu completely occupied. Have you told him that they never came and asked him to send it again?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great stuff as usual Juan. You just keep setting the bar higher for the rest of us.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@connie, he knows it arrived because he tracked it, but I've stalled him for a couple of weeks now because I told him I had to go help my daughter with the kids while her husband traveled, and then we had Thanksgiving. He's going nuts after all the rush and expense, and I'm not doing anything.

@b.a.ware, thanks for the thought but this is a very low bar compared to a lot of baiters on this site! It's a nice trophy but it sure can't compare to our friend Ed, or Ike, or SP's trophy machine. Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, well done!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one copy Shocked

Nice work. Now I need some help with my homework Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice I have only received a 1-page notes for "letters of employment" or "letter of invitation"

I will have to see if i can get those in my box as well.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic