SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When they make you mad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my current Lads, , is making me angrier than usual.

He's the one who addressed as "Dear Bohica", before reacting to a fairly simple question about swift codes with:

Quote:
your question are irrational and baseless, if you want to transact with me just go ahead and send application to the bank and it is only the application that holds the key to success or fairlure of this very transaction, so without applying to the bank any other question may be considered irrelevant and meaningless because it has taken long that all your questions has been attanded to without any good thing coming out from your side,i do not need to persuade you much because this very
transaction is not by force and my proposal was not attached with any language of force, so it is a person thing, so decide now either to apply of stop further communication with me so that i will contact a more willing and serious person.

And that was after twelve days of silence!

The bait went silent after the Banker Lad first failed to reply, and then had his account closed. Sha1bu didn't like being told that:

Quote:
i can see from every ramification that you are taking this transaction as a child's play, please henceforth stop further communication because i have already gotten someone that is more intereted and we have gone far into the deal, but for your past efforts
immediately the fund is transfered i will ensure that i compensate.i will get back to you when i am through.

So I had to slap. I hope I didn't overdo it:

Quote:
Just you stop there a gorram minute, MISTER SHA1BU, and listen good!
First off, you can't even get my name right. At least I did you the courtesy of using your real name - a pity you couldn't return the favour, MISTER SHA1BU!
Secondly, I asked some reasonable questions, and you spat the dummy. I don't know why - maybe you have control issues, MISTER SHA1BU!
Thirdly, the bank never replied to me. You cannot blame me for that, MISTER SHA1BU!
Fourthly, the bank's email crashed, and you could never, ever, not in a million years, blame me for that, MISTER SHA1BU!
So, my little banker buddy, you dump whoever you picked up and get back to me, because as far as I'm concerned, I'm still the one for this. Are we clear, MISTER SHA1BU?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a reasonable slap to me. Shouldn't be too much, just enough to get his attention. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very mild slap in my book. I would have gone much harder. In my thinking you cannot slap too hard. They'll probably keep coming back anyway and if they don't there are many nore lads in the sea. If your lad doesn't come back it won't be because of the slap.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic