SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How spooky is this ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Lads should stick to 'Esophogeal' cancer as their medical ailment, not that they know anything about that either. Clearly their medical research hasn't been in-depth, as normal people have two kidneys and can get by quite happily with little function in only one kidney.

As luck would have it (the spooky bit) I'm having one of mine removed in a week or so, and though the scam does not personally offend me, I am beutifully placed to offer mine to the poor unfortunate girl.

Greedy little beggars - $17,000 ! I think I can send the money with the kidney using one of our courier companies. It should be quite safe in a package marked 'Human Transplant Organ' and as I make them lick their lips with greed I can also turn their stomachs with graphic detail.

Quote:
Divine love Charity Home
5 Oduwa Lane,
Benin City,
Edo State,
Nigeria.
21 Nov. 2007

Beloved brothers and sister and all that have good intensions to
their fellow humans,I plead with you on behalf of little girl ANN IYORE.

Until may this year,seven years old Girl called ANN IYORE who never
knew her parent from childhood but kept faith with life in a little
orphanage home in Benin city,Nigeria,suddenly all her joy and hope and
expectations came crushing under the weight of an ailment that has been
diagnosed by doctors at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital(UBTH) to be Chronic Renal Failure occasioned by faulty kidney.

According to doctors reports,she stand the chance of loosing her life
in about four weeks time on account of her faulty kidney if not
quickly replaced.Now,Ann needs the sum of 2.5million in Nigeria currency
which is equivalent to 17,000:00(seventeen thousand dollars) to
facilitate her fast recovery................blah blah blah....

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got three kidneys... two originals (now dead) and one transplanted 9 years ago.

The lack of knowledge shown in these scams is quite shocking, especially when you've had lots of personal experience of what they're trying to convince you about.
It's quite believable that the "girl" in the story could die in 4 weeks with CRF, but don't they have dialysis where she is?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of these, too. This is the kind of scam that will really tug at heartstrings and cause people to cough up a buck or two. No one likes to think about a sick or dying child.

What do you think? Is a mass bait in order?
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is one just like it posted in surplus if anyone wants to have a go at it.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123953

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get any response to my first mail so I've implied a dollar chop and sent him a firm kick up the be-hind.

I go for my pre-assessment tomorrow, and I can't wait Sad . I hope it includes lots of physical tests.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It appears to be the same lad. I've just sent an e-mail from Bishop Howard Stern offering the help of the congregation at Blumpkin Road Church. I've asked the lad for some photos so we can lift up the girl as well as the staff of this Divine love Charity Home in prayer.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic