SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Myspace girl!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date:
Nov 27, 2007 11:33 AM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject:

Hi there!

Body:
Hi, what's up sexy?

I'm looking for a smart, funny and honest guy who enjoys the presence of outgoing women. I'm coming out of a long relationship (three years), so I'm searching for something that is casual but serious at the same time. Does that make any sense to you? I'd also like to mention that I'm looking for local men only. I think you are, but I can't tell. I'm not really familiar with the area.

Here's some more info about me: I'm very good-looking, somewhat stubborn and witty. I do some sports, I like biking and tennis. I'm also into stuff like American Idol and Grey's Anatomy.

I hope you're interested in giving this a try, so give me a shout, but don't respond directly to this message� I'm borrowing this account from my best-friend because I'm not sure I want to become a member here yet. Please use my own e-mail instead, childers_s_kate@yahoo.

Thanks! xxx
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually the "best friend's account" story is used by spammers looking to get you to a camgirl site or something similar. Try it and see though.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen it as a way of getting multiple scams from one account... to explain why the email account and pictures are different etc.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's like Wayne said. I get those all the time in basically the same format, sent to my two male baiting characters that are on Myspace . . . and both of them are male DOGS. One even says he bites scammers. They want you to email them and then they'll send you to a web site where you can see their cleavage photos. Then you have to register to see some boobie shots. Next you have to pay if you want to see the crotch shots. Bunch of sluts.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just happened to me this week. Guy on PL says he's using his sister's account, which accounts for the female picture. I thought he was using this line so he could scam male or female from one account.

So far I've written back twice saying I am not looking for a woman but I wish her luck.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic