SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Let me take you down....

View next topic
View previous topic

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Opening volley:

Rosemary Br0wn (scammer)
J. Winst0n Lenn0n

Standard dying widow scam. My reply:

Dear Rosemary,

Thank you for your recent letter and I am so glad you are enjoying good health!

What a coincidence that your letter should reach me at this time as I
am expecting a large sum of money any day now that I intend to use for
the Strawberry Fields Forever 0rphanage Home here in Liverpool. When
I add your husband's money to this other sum it will make a tidy sum
indeed for the little rugrats.

You say your husband worked for the Netherlands Embassy in London?
That's the one in Penny Lane, is that correct? I used to know a man
who worked there! His name is Maxwell S.H. Edison. He left the
Embassy to go to medical school and eventually married a woman named
Pam Polythene. They had three children, Vera, Chuck, and Dave. They
have long since moved to a cottage on the Isle of Wight (it wan't too
dear), next to Desmond and Molly Jones. I think Max is 64 years old
now. Max used to go out to see the Queen quite a bit. He always said
"Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl but she doesn't have a lot to say."
Isn't that a persnickety biffly?

At any rate, I should be quite happy to hear from you regarding the
contact informations for the bank. Please tell me whether your
husband knew my friend Max at the Embassy.

Warmest Regards from England.

J. Winst0n Lenn0n.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't take this the wrong way, but you could have saved most of that and just said 'how can I help' then kept the rest of the text and got 5 or maybe 6 emails out of it! Laughing Beatles fans will love it, mind you! Very Happy

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^...but that wouldn't have been as much fun! Laughing

Anyway, I doubt that he'll twig on what I have given him. Chances are he won't even read most of it. Besides, I've got plenty of other lads in case he does.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunny,

Hahahahaha, really nice! I would introduce writing of this caliber later in the bait, but keep sharing it here as I enjoy your work.

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes ya just gotta entertain yourself. Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the lads don't read the first few emails. I usually write long ones anyway. It's entertaining to me, and makes their scripted answers even more of an amusing non sequitur Wink

lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, doc! Very Happy

It's probably one of my baiting flaws that I don't have a lot of patience. I like to get right to the silliness and the slappage. I do lose a lot of my lads early on this way but there are plenty more out there! Actually, it is sort of a weeding out process because I the ones that do stay with me are the real boobs that are a whole lot of fun to play with! Twisted Evil

Perhaps I'll evenetually develop more patience. Rolling Eyes

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
I know the lads don't read the first few emails.

Must... contain urge... to... reply...... Smile

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why Otter, why? Reply, Otter, reply! Someone wants to know, who, Otter, who? I, otter, I!

It is my experience, my lads stay on script for a while, so I ask lots of questions, to get them involved, then offer them interests in weasel breeding facilities, etc.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko Acra>Ctnu
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why Otter, why? Reply, Otter, reply! Someone wants to know, who, Otter, who? I, otter, I!

It is my experience, my lads stay on script for a while, so I ask lots of questions, to get them involved, then offer them interests in, um, small carnivorous mammal breeding facilities, etc.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have less experience than many of you but I find it varies quite a bit. Some lads stick to the script religiously; others are easy to get off-script. I'm pretty sure I get handed off a lot of the time because suddenly the wirting style changes and usually the English gets better when that happens, as I believe it has with my laddette Zanele (Ube) Dube.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Why?", Doc SW? You ask why must I contain my urge to, once again, rant and rave about the myth that lads never read your first few replies?

I get the feeling that:
1. People will be sick of it.
2. People will ignore it and the myth will continue, no matter what I say.

Back in....... ooooh...... June, maybe? Something like that, I posted the results of a small mass-mailing I sent out. The figures were clearly in favour of a significant number of lads actually reading my first reply and responding to what I had written.

I'll stop hijacking this thread now.

EDIT: Found it.
<http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115388>

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, baiters, behave. boxer

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No fight here, br.

I'm in a mood of quiet resignation that the idea will continue for ever more, regardless of whatever evidence is brought out. Hence my first post in the thread, see?

Easter Egg
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure there are a lot of lads who try to just run the script, but I for one can attest that most of my lads read my initial responses. I know this because I ask lot of really dumb questions, and they usually answer them. Then I proceed to fall in love with them (yep, each and every one, no matter how rediculous the conversation has been) and, being a rather demanding lonely and horny widow, immediately begin insisting that they tell me how beautiful I am and how much they love me and all the exciting things they are going to do to me once I get the "fund" transferred into my bank account and we're together forever.

Have I mentioned how much I love this modality? Laughing

If they don't play the game, I drop them and move on to one who will. I agree that there are plenty of lads in the sea, and the ones who won't play the game and make it fun for me are just not worth my baiting time. I expect some entertainment value out of my mugus.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosemary Brown (scammer)
J. Winston Lennon of Liverpool (me)

My Dear In Christ

Thanks for your understanding, meanwhile I make up my mind this morning with my attorney to email you about the donation so that you can handle it as I instructed, and you have to understand that my condition is get worst every day by day and right now Iím in the hospital and I will also like you to view the attach file so that you can understand my present condition.

All you have to do is to contact my attorney he is our My late husband trustful attorney and he is the only one that can help you get this fund into your account without any delay, please mind how you talk to him because he is a Rev Father a God Fearing man, the bellow contact is his contact.

Name; Rev Barrister Maxwell James.
E-mail; [email protected]

So go ahead and contact him, please follow his instruction so that you will receive my donation before I join my husband.

Thanks

Yours in Christ
Mrs. Rosemary Brown

Hmmm. No sign of a twig but the barrister has an interesting name! She send a picture of "herself" in hospital.

Dear Rosemary,

I'm so glad to hear that your health is improving. You didn't tell me whether your late husband knew my friend Maxwell S.H. Edison. How do you expect me to carry on a business relationship with you if you won't respond to my questions? Did your hubby know Max back at the embassy or not?

J. Winston Lennon

Thanks for your mail, Sir I told you that I'm dieding I did not know him because I'm in the hosptial five years.

So sir contact my Rev so that he will tell you the next step to follow.

Name; Rev Barrister Maxwell James.
E-mail; [email protected]

So go ahead and contact him, please follow his instruction so that you will receive my donation before I join my husband.

Thanks

Yours in Christ
Mrs. Rosemary Brown

Dear Rosemary,

I WILL contact the barrister but first you should stop being so rude to me. You should tell me if your late husband knew my friend Maxwell S.H. Edison. Max also had two lady friends at the Embassy. Their names were Rose and Valery. They both got sacked, though, for screaming from the gallery. Now, Max and Pam had a daughter. She left home to meet a man from the motor trade even though they gave her everything money could buy. So, please tell me if your husband knew my friend Max.

I am so glad to hear the good news your doctor told you today!

J. Winston Lennon,
Liverpool

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahaha! You is a funny bunny!

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bang Bang!!
Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Nanny Ogg
"Bruce"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Here's hoping you get a "you never give me your money" letter

Wonder if they would invest in a horticultural cephalopod?

I'm sure theres a webcam covering the famous Abbey Road crossing.
Wouldnt that be something to get someone to meet you there.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Great idea! Yes, there is one: http://www.abbeyroad.co.uk/virtual_visit/webcam/#

It's facing the opposite direction from the album cover shot, though.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic