SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It'd be funny if it happened to someone else...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I stayed up the girlfriends last night..her dad owns the flat, but also owns the flat a few floors upstairs..hes rather protective so she hadnt told him that she had a boyfriend..

So, he came down last night for a bit, but left his key in the door, so when I tried to get out this morning to go to work we couldnt open the door...this is where it all went wrong..

She called him and asked him to come down and open the door, but asked me to stand in the cupboard in the hall, just so he didnt ask questions as to why I was in his daughters flat at 7am.

He comes down, and wheres the first place he goes? Yup, you guessed it, in the cupboard, with me standing in it. At 7am.

I think Im going to have to avoid going up there for a few days.. Embarassed Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude. Everyone knows that you should always hide behind the curtain. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have done the gentlemanly thing and hugged your g/f's Dad and said "Thank Heaven you rescued me. I thought she was going kill me" and then run out of the door. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should count your blessings that you survived. That's sort of a good start.

btw what was his reaction? Or were you too keen on escape to notice?

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell me you were clothed...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz, you are someone else, and yes it is quite funny. Laughing

I wonder if her dad had a suspicion she had a male admirer there, and left the key in deliberately? Twisted Evil From now on keep the noise down. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure which is funnier- your predictiment, or Gomer's suggestion. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (What can I say? It happened to someone else.)

He already knew before he opened the closet door. In fact he may have known before he went to bed last night.

You were in the flat last night, and you couldn't have got out because his key was in the door.

The proper response would have been to make up a bed on the sofa and tell him that you hadn't wanted to disturb him because it was after midnight when you went to leave. "l'esprit d'escalier" as the French say.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing couldn�t happen to me. Cause I wouldn�t fit into the cupboard Laughing Laughing

And I love Gomer�s suggestion too Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankfully, I was fully clothed, not only that, but the reaction wasnt too bad...

"You must think Im daft, son!" was all I got.

Gomer, if Id have thought of that at 7am... Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaz_c_85 wrote:
"You must think Im daft, son!" was all I got.

That's pretty funny.
He didn't leave you a whole lot of room for answering, did he? Maybe something along the lines of "No, I don't think you are daft, but I was sure HOPING you were." Or maybe "You're almost out of biscuits."

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, yup! Funny for me! And, properly aged, it will be very funny for you, a story to share with your teenage grandkids.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of something that happened to me a long, long, time ago. I was having a bit of a fling with a co-worker. (Yeah, a bad idea, I know. The ancient saying about "don't dip your pen in the company inkwell" is wise, but I wasn't thinking clearly for some reason. Laughing ) Anyway, we had a hard time finding opportunities to get together, so we agreed to meet on a Saturday morning in a vacant office in the building, to which I had a key. But partway through the festivities the door rattled. Panic time... There was no way to escape. She hid in a closet and I proceeded to do some "work". In came a supervisor with a group of people who were prospective tenants, checking out the space. It was, shall we say, awkward... Thank goodness no one looked in the closet. We would both have been fired on the spot. But she had left her coat and purse by the door, so even though we weren't totally nailed, the supervisor knew something was up. He could have easily pursued the matter but fortunately he chose to let it slide. But he gave me the evil eye for a very long time thereafter. Embarassed

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason various scenes from Fawlty Towers spring to mind.

"What have I told you about hiding in cupboards? You can hide in your own cupboard but not in other peoples!"

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall Wink

at 7am of course
not earlier Embarassed

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha. He totally knew you were there mate.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great story Gaz Laughing

I'm betting that he knew you were spending the night.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he knew you were there alright, he left the key in the door on purpose, I bet he even has hidden cameras in the flat Laughing Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
... he even has hidden cameras ...

Yup! It's already on the internet. However, the Paris Hilton video was better. Laughing

@gaz_c_85: What did she mean with "the horse! the horse!"? Shocked
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Or maybe "You're almost out of biscuits."

hahaha! "I was just delivering your daily biscuits when all of a sudden a psycho women locked me in here!"

amazing story!
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I am in agreement with the others. He definitely knew you were there.

I hope I am able to keep my cool, like her dad did, the first time I catch my daughter with a boy. For right now, I have to go clean my shotgun Wink

Great story to tell your grandkids someday.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Right after you find their boyfriends in the closet and have chased them down the road waving a shotgun.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
aggg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha

Maybe you could have said you were looking for the gas meter..?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some years ago, visiting my girlfriend, I stayed over, and the next morning we were lying in bed together when her ten-year-old daughter showed up... she wasn't due back that day. I didn't see her come in, but I heard her plaintive cry, "Mummy, eewwww... how could you?"

(Funnily enough, daughter and I got on OK thereafter... I suppose it was tolerable once it was out in the open - er, so to speak Wink )

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I steered clear of the house last night...worst thing is, its not as if we're kids and should be sneaking around...We're both in our 20's hahaha! Laughing

Mortar x12
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you a milkman by any chance?

Wink

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic