SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Diplomat in warm and sunny Montreal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another excuse for slappage:

George Herman Ruth (me)
Tony Scott (scammer) His e-mail says "Wesley Polo: so I have dubbed him "Marco"
Andy Wilson (the Diplomat)

ATTENTION GEORGE HERMAN RUTH

I ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL AND AFTER DUE VERIFICATION BY THE VERIFICATION PANEL, YOUR CLAIM WAS CONFIRMED TO BE AUTHENTIC AND THE AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU THROUGH OUR CANADA PAYMENT REPRESENTITIVE IN MONTREAL CANADA ,WHERE YOU ARE TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF WITH YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND SIGN FUND RELEASE PAPERS FOR RECORD PURPOSE.

BE INFORM THAT YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLE TO RECEIVE YOUR PRINCIPAL FUND VALUE ( US$12,500.000.00 ) ONLY AND OTHER ACCUMULATED INTEREST WILL BE PAID TO YOU NEXT YEAR JAN 2008.

OUR REPRESENTITIVE WHO WILL PROCEED TO CANADA ON SUNDAY TO CONTACT YOU ON YOUR CELL PHONE FOR YOU MEETING WITH HIM OFWHICH YOU WILL INSTANTLY RECEIVE YOUR APPROVED FUND AFTER YOU MUST HAVE IDENTIFY YOURSELF.

LASTLY YOU ARE PAY THE COST OF USD9,550 AS HANDLING AND OFFSHORE FEE BEFORE YOU WILL SIGN YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE PAPERS AND CLAIM YOUR FUND.

YOUR ARE ADVISE TO RECONFIRM YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND CELLPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE OUR REPRESENTITIVE CONTACT YOU ONCE HE ARRIVE CANADA.

CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL.

YOURS TRULY
MR TONY SCOTT

Dear Marco Polo,

I recevied you e-mail. I will proceed to Montreal, Canada as soon as I hear from your diplomat that he is there. I will bring along the moneys to pay him. Fortunately, I speak French.

Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Dear Marco Polo,

You said I would hear from the diplomat on Sunday. Why have I not heard from him? I want my moneys.

George Herman Ruth

Attn: George Herman Ruth

I want you to re-confirm the below listed information.

1. Your Full Name.
2. Your Full Contact Home Address.
3. Your Direct Telephone Number {Cell Phone}
4. Your Marital Status, Age and Sex.
5. A Scanned Copy of your Passport or Identification.

Mr. Tony Scott.

Dear Marco Polo,

Why should I confirm any of this. I already gave you all this informations. You said the diplomat would contact me from Montreal last Sunday. I waited for his call but he never called. What's up with that? Why should I trust you now after you lied to me that way? I think you are a fraud star.

George Herman Ruth

Dear Ruth

I received your mail and i felt highly embarassed that you mention fraud into this transction which make the entire process look like childs plan despite the fact that your payment has been approved by this dept, notwithstanding, it is unfortunately that our diplomatic could not proceed to Canada on Sat as we earlier informed you due to his inability to secure Canadain visa then and we regret any inconvenience this may cause you but be inform that our diplomatic will arrive Canada on sunday and will contact you through your data submitted to us.

Therefore kindly bear with us for the delay in releasing your approved fund but help us reconfirm your information once again to avoid any mistake.

Your postal address

Your direct phone number and cell phone number

Your amount and your prove of Idenficiation prove.

Your urgent respond will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Mr Tony Scott

Dear Scott,

I already send you the informations you requested. I am not going to waste my time sending them again just because you are so stoopid and such a moron that you cannot remember them.

You already lied to me once when you said your diplomat was coming to Montreal last Sunday. How do I know you are not lying now? If he comes to Canada tomorrow just have him e-mail me here. I will come to Montreal to meet him.

You are the most imcompetent worthless person I have ever met.

George Herman Ruth

Dear George Ruth,

I received your email and it is rather surprising that you should insult me in the manner you did, I only needed you to reconfirm the details to me I never said I misplaced and instead you choose to insult me well I will take it as a compliment. If I may ask you why on earth would I lie to you after all it's not my fault that he did not turn up when I do not even know what happened or why there was a delay on schedule.

I must be honest with you if not for the fact that the envoy is already on his way to Canada I would have taken my hands off this but I want you to know that I am only trying to help you in the best possible way I can so if mind the way you address me, however I have to let you know that the envoy will contact you as I have already given to him your contact details so I will appreciate you let me know as soon as you have opened communication with him, thank you for your understanding.

Best wishes,

He will take my insult as a compliment?

Dear Scott,

You stoopid incompetent liar, scammer, and fraud star. Your idiotic diplomat did not contact me again today. You are NOT a seriouse person.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Surprise! It's...the Diplomat...
Attn: George Herman Ruth,

This is Mr Andy Wilson the diplomat from London Uk that has come down to Canada to deliver your consignment .Pls note that you are required to get in contact with me asap for the completion of this transaction.The number is 1-877-244-XXXX.Your urgent response to this mail will help facilitate the process.

Regards,
Andy Wilson.

It's about time you got here, Wilson. You were supposed to be here LAST WEEK, you idiot! Now listen and listen good. You stay right there in Montreal ok. I will come there to meet you and pick up the consignment personally. Why don't you just enjoy yourself on the sunny, warm beaches there at Montreal? I'm down here in Atlanta where is is snowy and freezing. I'm looking forward to coming to Montreal where it is warm.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

BTW -- I do not really live in Atlanta. Wink

Dear Scott,

Your stupid diplomat finally contacted me today. He's been relaxing on the warm, sunny beaches of Montreal all this time while I have been here in snowy, freezing Atlanta. You really run an incompetent company. What a bunch of idiots!

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a fantastic writing style, bunnyrabbit and I love your character George Herman Ruth. Well done Thumbs up

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you.

I might as well take in some rays now that I have arrived in sunny Montreal:

Dear Wilson,

I have arrived here in Montreal. Tomorrow morning I am going to the beaches for some sun and fun. Do you want to meet me there? Or shall I come to your hotel? Why don't we meet at the beaches? It is sure warmer here than in Atlanta.

George Herman Ruth

When I get to the beach tomorrow, I may find that it has a "No Diplomats Allowed" sign.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny, bunnyrabbit Laughing I like your character, also. Let us know if he answers you back about tropical Montreal.
Today is an especially nice day to take in some rays here in Montreal.
Do you know if any of these guys are working out of Montreal? There was a Dateline story a few years ago and they did track a "diplomat" to Montreal. They reporter posed as a potential victim and actually came up here to meet him. I was so shocked at the "diplomats" very undiplomatic demeanor and behaviour.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic