SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first attempt at scam baiting (In Progress)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Henrik Larsson
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed till further notice!

Last edited by Henrik Larsson on Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Henrik.

Welcome to the Eater Very Happy

I personally haven't heard of this lad before but then there are thousands of lads so it is unlikely that many have heard of him.

With the photos and documents you posted that the lad sent you, can you please mark them with "fake" across the front so that lads don't recycle them against innocent victims.

As for your bait, sounds like you're asking for a little too much too soon. Lad's usually twig if they are told to fill out forms or take trophy photos within the first few emails. Try to straight bait him along for a bit and then lull him into a false sense of security.

Good luck!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, Henrik.

Bait safe, read the stickies, and something or other about the mods. I forget.

You might want to edit out the email address of your lad so some lad hugger doesn't tip him off.

-mikey

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Henrick and welcome!

You're off to a good start. Praise everything that looks phony and act like you don't understand all the details and make up rules and laws. For example, in America "Official Lodgement Receipts" are only valid if they are on green paper. Everybody knows that. Wink Also, being an American, you wouldn't understand the date 22/09/2006 on the death certificate since there is no "month 22." You know very well that there are only 13 months. Wink Finally, you will want to see the medical license of Dr. Pepe Yang. Get the idea?

That is an interesting picture. I usually get modeling shots from the internet or news photos. This one looks amateur. Sort of an unflattering pose, doncha think?

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since no Mod has jumped in here to point out the obvious Wink Please remove the document pics and past "FAKE" all over them, before you post them again. You never know when a lad might be looking here, and we try not to give them anything that might be used to scam a real victim. No matter how absurd they might look to you, trust me that there is some potential vic out there who could fall for them.

Meanwhile, you'll see the same thing posted to all new baiters: "read all the stickies first" and "ask for a mentor". And most important of all: bait safe! Smile

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice name, Henke! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic