SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talking to an Imaginary friend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer - You didn't miss anything, that actually sums up the site nicely.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, thanks you all for making this the best and fastest thread ever, 9 pages in 24 hours not bad at all as a good bye present, Fred will be proud of you all. It really shows the community spirit here. I saved the whole thing just to show others how well you treat the different members, hell I might even post it elsewhere, this is great!
Some answers to the many questions about my mental health and other fine products of your superior minds.
Quote:
If any of you happen to be one of those mysterious 'others' who will be leaving for greener pastures, please don't hesitate to let us know that you want your account closed, also.

That�s team thinking. Not now Tsnerd maybe I should have done that earlier, but now it gets interesting. So much attention for a �fake� or not story and all from the brass, shouldn�t that attract the attention of the wrong people? Does this imply that it could be true and he is on to something here? Is this really so important that it needs the work and time you are all spending on it? I wonder, true or not, (no I�m not going there, you please make up your own mind), is this worth it?
I do frequent other bait websites of course, just like most of you; I don�t hide that, this is still the free world. I wouldn�t call them greener, just different and in some ways more relaxed.

For the deleted part I should have explained that that was on Yuku where it is suddenly very busy with eater members while two days ago there was none so we thought we could exchange thoughts there, my well meant apologies for that.
It was; Thats funny, my eater account was Banned oopps I meant Terminated
11/20/07 07:38:32 of course by FF
404 error message -- Sorry we were unable to find this reply.

As seen yesterday 5 PM my time
� � Active Users: � ??2?? Total � 2 Registered Users � 0 Guests � 0 Anonymous � 26 Visitors in the last day Who's online in the last 15 Minutes:
� Bill Two 
I don�t know who is checking it there, but you can go home, we don�t post there anymore, scouts honour.
As it gets difficult when it gets deleted so quickly, so we moved on to a tad more private conversation and to a language we both speak/write a bit better.
The reason FF can�t reveal much more than he did is because he is going to use it elsewhere in its original form. (Sorry The Man, just hints here, but please keep your job, it should be out in public soon and you can than read all about it; that is if you can read German in the mirror)
It is hard to do good research when you not have been part of the scene for a while; there is so much distrust now-a -days that simple questions aren�t answered if you ask them straight up at the source and what�s better than experience.
FF will keep on baiting even as that wasn�t his first intention when he joined up here and elsewhere. Just like the lads, he thinks that all means are allowed to get to the goal and he has seen enough here to determine the risks for victims, himself and his family and he is well covered from that side by his employer.
The original conversation took place on a DOS(Disk Operating System) screen and as DOS never knew that there was going to be XP or Vista, it had to be hand typed in to Windoze to show it to the forum, I bet that he now thinks, that was trouble for nothing.
What amazes me is that the brass here has to ridicule everything that might not fit the idea�s they promote here for the forum and how they unite to make a serious member into a troll or a swindler.
Of course you will have to ridicule this too and I really don�t care, it just shows the attitude of the head of the snake and not its body. I have met some very nice people here and had some lesser experiences, just like in RL, we�re all humans going for our goals in life. But hey it is Shivers website so he can do what he wants with it, but please remember it runs on its great members and not on the website or the brass.
And now please let the real moderator stand up and �close� this thread so we can all go back to the main business of the day and bug a lad or two.
Thanks for reading this.
Bill

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for those details Bill2.
But don't you think it would have helped if FF had actually given those out when he was first questioned on the subject? Why wait until now to use you as his messenger and give himself even less credibility? He could have let the board know at any time!!! "He was gonna use it elsewhere in it's original form"? Sorry but that smacks of bullshit. Why post it at all and why dodge any questions in the first place? And why lie about himself being banned, when he wasn't? Or are you gonna come up with a new excuse for him now?
Yeah, you may have an axe to grind with some here Bill2, but don't think that the rest of us have to swallow crap because of your crusade.

Bill2, I understand that he's a friend of yours, but like many here, although I didn't dislike FF, I did think he was a sandwich short of a picnic. Both you and he have only strengthened that impression.

By the way. Be as sarcastic and demeaning as you have been and you have no excuse to whine when others return the favour.
Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We cannot close the thread yet..... we need to wait for the big event tonight Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(fade to narrator, in suit and tie, holding a cigarette)

Time stands still in places. While the whirl and buzz of everyday life hums on, in this quiet corner of the internet, one man, let's call him Fredbill the 2nd, remains in an ever active spin cycle of the imagination, cycling over and over, an over imaginative drama queen, alone, doing battle with bemused entities. While no one wishes him bad, he knows differently, and he will go on knowing, to the end of his days, and beyond... in the Twilight Zone.

(play theme music, fade, go to commercial)

COMMERCIAL:
(camera pans on a desktop, with a computer on it, and an empty chair....)
Hey, tired of the same old 419 site, with mean spirited moderators, accomplished baiters with a plethora of confusing signature icons, party cliques and and skeptical participants who refuse to play along with your games of imaginary friends? Well, then we have the place for YOU! At the NEW exciting Hotspot of the internet, www.419wankers.com, you will be welcome! All members are Premium Members here, and the moderator, um moderators, Willy2inch and Freddie Faker, will make you feel welcome! Be sure to bring YOUR imaginary Mugus along! All are welcome! Join the stampede! If you act now, you will get your free copy of "How to Dummy Spit and Gain Influence" by Sir Froderick, (shipping charges will apply, not available in all locations, may cause hives, itchiness and diarrhea). Come one, come all, join the excitement that everyone is talking about!
(Fade out)

COMMERCIAL
(Sort of chubby actress, with a concerned face, hands clutched in front, faces the camera and speaks, with a plaintive voice)
Did you know that at this time, there are people out there who don't know how to bait properly? Some people resort to chicanery and imaginary mugus to gain acceptance. Without proper guidance, they wander around the internet, trying to find their place. Through the Sponsor a Baiter program, we can help these poor unfortunates with the kind of mentors they (whiny voice here) truly need! Only you can help a masturbator, um, Master Baiter (looks left and says in low voice "well, that's what the script here says?!") become an elite baiter, a 419 psychic mind wizard who gets sig icons, pith helmets, trophies and all the girls! Go to http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028 to find out how you can make a difference.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey, thanks you all for making this the best and fastest thread ever, 9 pages in 24 hours not bad at all as a good bye present,

We traditionally let people troll poke once a quarter or so. Why anyone would wander into a site full of sarcastic, very intelligent people who screw with criminals for a hobby with a load of such obvious B.S. is beyond me, but it is amusing.
Fokker wrote:
Unfortunatly [sic], a "few" will also be leaving

I wrote:
If any of you happen to be one of those mysterious 'others' who will be leaving for greener pastures, please don't hesitate to let us know that you want your account closed, also.

Bill2 wrote:
That�s team thinking.

It is, actually. Your buddy, Fokker, made that threat to us. Are we supposed to wail and gnash our teeth and beg the exodus not to happen?

No.

If somebody doesn't want to be here, we don't want them here. That is pretty straight forward and a win/win for everybody. If you, or anyone else, feel oppressed, then by all means, close your account. If we Mods are too jackbooty here, or the other members are too quick to jump on somebody for trying to bait us, then just go away- why stick around and be unhappy?

Quote:
Does this imply that it could be true and he is on to something here?

:shrug: Nope.

Quote:
For the deleted part I should have explained that that was on Yuku

Yep.

Quote:
What amazes me is that the brass here has to ridicule everything that might not fit the idea�s they promote here for the forum and how they unite to make a serious member into a troll or a swindler.

Really? Examples, please. While we're at it I see plenty of your peers opining in this thread, too. Are they our puppets, or just calling BS like the Mods have?

Although you edited it out- When Fokker posts all that secret stuff on his site, make sure that he contacts Bi Gal, Vinnie, tR (ran by your friends at TSB), and SB so that he can link their pages. Rolling Eyes

Those places are ran by disaffected victims of Eater oppression, also.
Woe to the victims of The Jackboot.

Lastly:

Quote:
It was; Thats funny, my eater account was Banned oopps I meant Terminated

None of us would have said anything, but for that bullshit. I actually locked this thread yesterday morning since it was moot and Mr. Fishe moved this thread to deleted and posted a polite request to Admin that Fokker's account be closed, per his request.

You are being played like a fiddle and acting like a chump.

edit: added Fokker's and my quote to reference.

edit deux: You're to Your. I haven't slept. Embarassed

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
...But hey it is Shivers website so he can do what he wants with it, but please remember it runs on its great members and not on the website or the brass.

For the life of me I can't understand where that perception comes from, or how it enters into this dialog. I'm just a regular member. No mod, admin, established member, noob or even Shiver has ever told me how I should interpret posts by other members.

I've read and posted in a few of FF's more provocative threads and he was a moving target. The first one I recall was at Yuku, where he challenged the ethics of the entire baiting community, suggesting that we seek to cause bodily harm, without referencing a single example. Only a few weeks later he started a thread here asking if it would be acceptable to try to get his lad assassinated by another lad as part of a bait.

In this thread, he seemed to be trying to promote an idea that lads are not stupid. I actually agree with that opinion and have encountered many intelligent lads in my baiting efforts. If FF wanted to talk about that, he could have simply opened a dialog instead of concocting a pretext and screaming "conspiracy theory". Had he done that, he probably would have found that many here share his opinion. If he was paraphrasing some kind of DOS gmail chat log (whatever that is), why wouldn't he simply explain the discrepancies and avoid this kind of conflict. The obvious conclusion for me is that conflict was his goal, and that is where he entered into troll territory, IMO.

This is all about one member who seems to like to push buttons for reasons that are probably only understood by himself. This is a long and active thread because thankfully, getting jerked around by one of our own is uncommon enough to attract attention.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey! A few days offline and this happens! So we're now one lunatic (or is it two??) short of a full asylum are we? Shame.

Then again, some of his posts made me want to drink the Kool-Aid, so maybe it's for the best!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckey, nice post, well said. Thumbs up

I don't understand this "exodus" that is supposed to be happening. Stone walls do not a prison make, nor forum threads a cage. Are there people here against their will? They have been oppressed by the horrible green and orange names and are now being liberated by someone who lies? I am personally here because I LIKE it. I have belonged to other forum communities (not baiting) and know what true oppression by admins/mods is like. OP made by them, that were horribly offensive were altered after people replied, on a regular basis. People's posts were continually deleted or edited, without consideration or notice.
I enjoy that there is a diverse group of personalities here. I even enjoy the eccentric people who start silly threads, provocative threads. . . etc. It keeps us from being too boring.
There are a LOT of people here. The mods have a tough job. I like that the forum rules/guidelines are enforced or it would be chaos. I haven't been brainwashed or taught what to think regarding scammers. As a matter of fact, I have been encouraged, on a regular basis, to do my own research and learn as much as I can about 419. Our enemies are the criminals we try to thwart. . . not each other.
FF comment about everyone being taught to think that scammers are stupid, etc. has no merit. There have been plenty of discussions about this. I have read very different viewpoints on the matter. I have learned here that the lads aren't all alike! There is no exact science to them. Several mods have indicated this and that specific fact is what helped me understand baiting better when I was new.

The circus on this thread is simple people venting, trying to stop the Fred Bashing, etc. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions and it isn't fair to hold the "brass" accountable for the opinions of others.

Edited to add: Tsnerd, I really enjoyed this part of your post:
Quote:
Why anyone would wander into a site full of sarcastic, very intelligent people who screw with criminals for a hobby with a load of such obvious B.S. is beyond me

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
FF will keep on baiting even as that wasn�t his first intention when he joined up here and elsewhere.

So then what was his first intention?

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning fellow baiters Very Happy

I've just logged in......did the troll carry through on his threat?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey

Last edited by lotta on Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haiku for FF:

Foolish child
your dreams of peace and marmalade skies
turn to threats when bubble's burst

and

Lonely victim
wants to be a spider
please take your meds

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That second one is excellent, LaBrea.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lotta,

Looks like the sun will continue to rise and fall, the stars will be in the sky, and taxes will be due. Not sure what his threat was, but recall a spittle last sentence with a time on it. I suppose that time has now passed? I'm waiting to find out WHO he is... as he put it.

@ Labrea, I, too, like the second one more.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Haiku thread? Let me give it a try.

baits in the darkness
misunderstood by all men
lump of coal in sock

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes me want to take Charles Atlas by the ha-a-and!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we dead yet? Is past time now yes?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, it is 4 past 9 now......... what happened?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I picked a tick from my dogs nose, but that was 2o minutes ago. Are we on the Eater Death Watch now?

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be in a different time zone. I locked the wife and kids in a bunker...just in case.

Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think time zone is the problem PF, I think it is an issue of being on a different planet entirely....

pony Mortar x4
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So I can let the wife and kids out now? They are knocking on the vault door, complaining about a lack of oxygen, or some such thing.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Hey, thanks you all for making this the best and fastest thread ever, 9 pages in 24 hours not bad at all as a good bye present, Fred will be proud of you all.

Aw....that's so sweet.

Quote:
It really shows the community spirit here. I saved the whole thing just to show others how well you treat the different members, hell I might even post it elsewhere, this is great!

Is that a threat or a promise? It would be nice to show others how troll's operate so they can be on the alert.

Quote:

I do frequent other bait websites of course, just like most of you; I don�t hide that, this is still the free world.

Nothing wrong with that. The problems arise when one starts drinking the Kool Aid.

Quote:
For the deleted part I should have explained that that was on Yuku where it is suddenly very busy with eater members while two days ago there was none

And....your point is? The last time I checked, baiters here set that up as an alternate site and people can damn well go there if they please.

Quote:

404 error message -- Sorry we were unable to find this reply.

I moved that thread. As the Yuko site is eater related and the troll asked for his account to be closed, having him post there was not an option.

Quote:

The original conversation took place on a DOS(Disk Operating System) screen and as DOS never knew that there was going to be XP or Vista, it had to be hand typed in to Windoze to show it to the forum, I bet that he now thinks, that was trouble for nothing.

Tell him to take a screen shot next time he tries the same BS at his new site.

Quote:

We don't promote baiting or trolling of fellow baiters. I doubt any other site does.

Quote:

And now please let the real moderator stand up and �close� this thread

Hell no......Pastor Frank is still learning to do the timewarp.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By George, I think I've got it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7xoHU9DA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic