SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talking to an Imaginary friend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wasn't banned. He outed himself as perhaps not quite truthful.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Pachanga on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No one is saying that lads don't do that Bill. In fact it has been stated several times here that they do, and even had to move threads about baits because of it.

That is not the issue in this case. The issue was claims made by someone and his only proof was obviously concocted by him. You posted soon enough in this thread to read the chat, it was fairly obvious that both sides were written by the same person, I noticed it before reading any other comments in this thread. FF had also shown other signs of things not adding up before this, as has been pointed out by others in this thread.

This is an exchange of ideas. There are some rules and guidelines. He was not banned, he left on his own. He never broke any rules or guidelines, just me and some others basically called bull shit on his story. You are of course free to your own opinion and I respect that.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, here it is again! New name, 2nd appearance in this folder, the Chamelion Thread Smile

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wasn't banned.

There is another of his nonsensical theads in Deleted in which he bid Eater adieu, and then rambled on.

Put away the cool-aid, Bill.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIFW, he did the whole dummy spit thing back at yuku, took the ball and bat and walked, and reemerged on the same thread, two pages later. He previously made a large ethics thread which was largely pointless.

I wish someone had copied his original post so they could paste it in here for context.

Maybe this post was for real, and maybe it wasn't. But it appeared to several that he authored the whole concoction from scratch, myself included.

In his defense, he did come up with the Youth Convention mass bait, and he offered some good help.

I think he read too much into the criticism leveled at him. At the very least, the original, edited out of existence post had a lot of thought in it. I would have been happy to see him hang around. So what if some mugus don't like cheese? Shouldn't we all have thicker cheese skins?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Snerd stated, he was not banned. He asked for his account to be closed.

I guess he got a bit embarrased when he realized we knew that chat with an oga was fake. Calling it a badger Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be in the minority opinion on this, but I don't think this thread is about 'trolling'.

I remember when FF raised an ethics issue over on Yuku, and then beat it to death, and that may have better fit the definition of trolling.
This time around, I again gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after reading other posts in this thread, and more introspection, I just feel pity for the guy.
He was obviously well-spoken, made some good contributions here, and professed to take baiting very seriously. Those attributes and deeds themselves are still worthy of respect.

I don't know if the chat was totally manufactured, or if he did actually have a conversation with some lad, then doctored it a bit for the effect he thought it would have.

Either way it's lad-like behaviour, just with a non-financial payoff.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Dr. X suggested, I'm not convinced FF was a troll. If he was, he took his time about it, and I can't see how he benefited from whatever it was he was trying to do here.

I think he had a lot of the elements of a good baiter. For whatever reason, there were times I found it difficult to tell exactly who he was interested in going after, the lads, or the membership here.

As it turns out, it didn't end very well for FF. On the other hand, the air seems just a little fresher in here today.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it all depends on what the definition of 'is' is. Laughing

If one starts mulitple nonsensical threads, resigns, then wanders off elsewhere crying about being 'banned', 'hacked', and whatever goofy bullshit he is currently spouting, all in a bid to get attention, sympathy, and a big hug, I think that falls into the realm of trolling.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, But TS, you aren't the nice moderator.... Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

right KD is the nice mod......

/hides now

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang it miss a day miss a lot. I wish I could have read the unedited OP so as to make the comparison myself.

*SIGH* I guess I just have to quit my job and bait 24/7/365!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Man
I would like to help you to keep your job and post it here, but it would be deleted anyway and they already talked about me being FF under another name, just because I do take it up for the under dog and now I have seen the true "conversation" between FF and jonh, but that's just a dream of course Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, that you got to see the true conversation, but he posted something else here. The true conversation would have been far more believable as the one he posted was clearly created. Wink

bill2 wrote:
@The Man
I would like to help you to keep your job and post it here, but it would be deleted anyway and they already talked about me being FF under another name

Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2 wrote:
I would like to help you to keep your job and post it here, but it would be deleted anyway

What are you talking about?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill:

If you want to pay me to bait WU me the money Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/re-secures his tin foil hat, and makes popcorn.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last thead he started can be seen here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123865

Just to reiterate:

-We didn't ban him.

-I will stand by my assertion that he was trolling.

-If any of you happen to be one of those mysterious 'others' who will be leaving for greener pastures, please don't hesitate to let us know that you want your account closed, also.

edit: corrected link after forum move.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I missing something? I thought FF edited his own posts as part of his temper tantrum when he quit.

How can I tell? If a mod did it, the edited posts would be comprehensible and much more direct.

Pastor Frank, got an extra hat I can borrow? Mine is at the cleaners.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just make another one.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi <strike>FOKKER</strike> Guest 8X.XXX.XXX.X95

Enjoying all the attention that you're getting? Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
I thought FF edited his own posts as part of his temper tantrum when he quit.

How can I tell?

For example if you look at the OP in this thread, way down at the bottom it tells you when it was edited and by whom.

Mortar x8
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh yeah, and that. Laughing

Last edited by The Ham-Fisted Mod Team on Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trolls come in many shapes, sizes and flavors.

He wasn't exactly a new Quick, but a troll none the less.

Anybody remember Chicagoboy27? Laughing
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, for the sake of argument, and because I've already stated I do not think FF was a troll, now I'll put my other foot in the "reserved for noobs" bucket, and state my definition of a troll:
"A person who intentionally stirs unrest by badgering, baiting, etc. with the (hidden) purpose of distracting other members from their stated purpose (of their organization)".

The troll may have multiple agendas, but I always thought the above definition fit the intention.
I do not believe it was FF's inital intention to do that, I gathered he sought respect and adulation and all that happy horses**t by attempting to BS everyone with his story.

Ironically, he has accomplished that (troll) feat, at least in this thread, but I don't think that was his initial intention.
(But then again, I'm also thinking it's very close to time for an ice-cold Heinie) Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic